Kyle Pallo # 61 Ask me about my pink armpit nipples.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How come we never see him in any of the merchandise he use to push in the past few years? Like the " Drinking Around the World " shirts or "Each and Everyday" wardrobe?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How come we never see him in any of the merchandise he use to push in the past few years? Like the " Drinking Around the World " shirts or "Each and Everyday" wardrobe?
Did he ever have a physical version? Or just mock ups. Physical 1 of 1s are generally expensive to get from companies that do mass production and we know he always got too lazy to officially release any merch despite teasing it no less than 3 times.

Reactions: 4
Today's FLOSS (first lie or stupid statement)

0:12 Kyle tells us he's going to open up some present for us.

No you're not. You're opening them up for you, ya bleeping toolbox.

Screenshot_20231226-091822_YouTube.jpg

HOLY tit, THE STOCKING C aSeY got for our lil stank ass troll is HILARIOUS.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
So, we were wrong on the vacuum, but right on the oven. Pots and pans were the surprise. What a lovely Handmaiden Christmas. Nothing is more romantic than telling your girl she belongs in the kitchen. At least she has shoes so she won’t be barefoot.

Tater got the Oppenheimer of gifts…in that little hints were dropped like bombs. Dental stuff, deodorant, toothpaste, body spray, underwear, breath mints and air freshener aren’t just gifts, they are Casey’s way of saying Tater needs to grow the f up and start to behave like an adult.

Also, how many lines of coke did Tater do before they opened gifts? The hyper hypo was out on control.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Alexa got him deodorant. He also got toothbrushes, floss, body spray, and underwear from his family. An obvious hint that he reeks, has bad breath, and needs to grow up.

005674.png

---
Casey nearly weeps when she opens the Pez :rolleyes:

005675.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
What are the odds that Caseys new oven/air fryer stays at the deluxe apartment. 98%?
100%

Going on the luxury countertops in oar luxury apartment.

005676.png

When she opens her pots and pans (which will also remain at the luxury apartment) she says she can make steamed broccoli and oar squirt screams "I CAN'T WAIT!!!!"

What a beautiful handmaiden Christmas!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Greeting from NOLA this morning and hope all had a Merry Christmas. We flew down and overindulged with family in the French Quarter and had a blast to start the week. Had to check in for a few.
Did I just see that oar' little boy, with only the pitiful duo of him and DeadMan'sChest Casey Pancakes at the lurggurry' apartment, Little Reek Pallo got deodorant, toothpaste, breath mints and toothpicks? 😂 :oops:
laughingggg.gif
...... OMFG! Hope he takes a hint. Casey and the rest must find him absolutely disgusting, but the family is stuck with him and she chooses to be there. They all deserve each other.
A little guilty schadenfreude break at the moment with my coffee. Here for the week and next week Honolulu before heading home ____ not culb/coral level, but we'll manage at the Four Seasons.:ROFLMAO: Hang in there Tattle. This week and next promises to be comedy gold. Pass me the popcorn.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Toddler's first manic Christmas. Hand flapping, shrieking, and more! SO CRINGE 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
God in heaven! Took a quck look at his YT page before we go out. How do you say "Nobody's watching this tit." without saying "Nobody's watching this tit." ? :unsure:
24K views in 5 days?
These numbers are horrific and well deserved. The holidays should be a gold mine for him. It IS for most of the other park/travel vloggers. Just looking at the snippets here at Tattle, it's just junk viewing, cringe crap for only the most ignorant and moronic segments of his 'devotees.' Evidently, even the hate watchers have begun to tune out en masse (I did that long ago.:ROFLMAO:) and I do believe they make up a substantial part of his views.
His whole schtick, his fraudulent dog & pony and horribly acted grift con has just become more and more transparent. He has nothing to offer. He isn't intelligent or creative enough to change, he and she together only double the dull and stupid "lifestyle" of banality and dysfunction and so the Pallotanic sails on after hitting the iceberg.
What to say? Oh....thoughts & prayers ___ that it sinks quickly.:ROFLMAO:
views.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
God in heaven! Took a quck look at his YT page before we go out. How do you say "Nobody's watching this tit." without saying "Nobody's watching this tit." ? :unsure:
24K views in 5 days?
These numbers are horrific and well deserved. Just looking at the snippets here at Tattle, it's just junk viewing, cringe crap for only the most ignorant and moronic segments of his 'devotees.' Evidently, even the hate watchers have begun to tune out en masse (I did that long ago.:ROFLMAO:) and I do believe they make up a substantial part of his views.
His whole schtick, his fraudulent dog & pony and horribly acted grift con has just become more and more transparent. He has nothing to offer. He isn't intelligent or creative enough to change, he and she together only double the dull and stupid "lifestyle" of banality and dysfunction and so the Pallotanic sails on after hitting the iceberg.
What to say? Oh....thoughts & prayers ___ that it sinks quickly.:ROFLMAO:
View attachment 2651552
According to his vlog about "his future" he wants to do more lifestyle vlogs in 2024 (no overseas travels cause that's scary). Because his life of squatting in that little apartment, Target trips, making his Doormat cook, and watching him eat is the recipe for success 😂

Get ready for big things y'all

• Haha
Reactions: 13
According to his vlog about "his future" he wants to do more lifestyle vlogs in 2024 (no overseas travels cause that's scary). Because his life of squatting in that little apartment, Target trips, making his Doormat cook, and watching him eat is the recipe for success 😂

Get ready for big things y'all
"I'm not playin.."
mex.jpg
laughing-at-you-happy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Casey eventually caught on, she did say a couple times that the pots and pans were also for him, he tried to ignore her twice.

He should have said, "Well all of my dental stuff and breath mints are for your benefit, so we're even."

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Watching Casey block all of his attempts at romance was priceless. He keeps trying to touch and hug her, and she doesn't reciprocate at all. 🤣
---
Guessing all the new underwear was because she couldn't get the skidmarks completely out on his old underwear. :sick:
---
He gets her all kitchen stuff so she can cook for him and she gets him all hygiene stuff because he stinks.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Today's FLOSS (first lie or stupid statement)

0:12 Kyle tells us he's going to open up some present for us.

No you're not. You're opening them up for you, ya bleeping toolbox.

View attachment 2651471

HOLY tit, THE STOCKING C aSeY got for our lil stank ass troll is HILARIOUS.
Lordy, those red jammies have FAR overstayed their welcome. But you can bet if KP and KC didn't wear them for the Christmas morning vlog, the idiot stans would be commenting, "no matching PJs to unwrap presents, whyyyyy nooooootttt?"

Nice roll-outta-bed hair too, dude. If your "job" is being on camera.... eh, whatever, it's a lost cause.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.