Kyle Pallo #59 When a guy has bigger boobs than his girlfriend, sorry just not attractive.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Listen to the sound when he deep throats the rib and bites into the bone. šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Once again he mentions he's going to see these elusive "friends" which we never see. Ever since Tattle started saying he has no friends, he started bringing up these imaginary "friends" in almost every vlog.
Maybe these "friends" are sugar daddies like Jeff or that other guy who are collecting a private shower or more in exchange for the hotel stays and whatnot.

Reactions: 10
Maybe these "friends" are sugar daddies like Jeff or that other guy who are collecting a private shower or more in exchange for the hotel stays and whatnot.
This is the only possibility or like blurrycat mentioned, heā€™s just plain lying, lol. We know itā€™s all smoke and mirrors with Kyle.

Reactions: 9
Yeah that was really weird. He said that they sat around for two hours when they got to Fort Wilderness but we saw him get there with his parents and head straight to the restaurant and it was already dark so I donā€™t know what heā€™s talking about. Itā€™s such a weird edit too.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Props to you Kylie!! You've put out such quality content that you're down 29% in the past 30 days!

1702243576991.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
This is the only possibility or like blurrycat mentioned, heā€™s just plain lying, lol. We know itā€™s all smoke and mirrors with Kyle.
Yeah he lies as easily as he breathes. I'd say it's more likely he's just making up all these "meetings with friends" versus actually meeting with sugar daddies who are giving him cash for shower shows, but who knows.

Reactions: 13
Yeah he lies as easily as he breathes. I'd say it's more likely he's just making up all these "meetings with friends" versus actually meeting with sugar daddies who are giving him cash for shower shows, but who knows.
He obviously has no friends, they would be on his vlogs if he did.

Reactions: 10
Indeed, had the Bonnet Creek hotel meetup with Jeff not been filmed, I'm not sure I would have believed that actually happened.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Indeed, had the Bonnet Creek hotel meetup with Jeff not been filmed, I'm not sure I would have believed that actually happened.
That whole thing was so bizarre. Brought his wife and kids and ignored them while drooling over Kylie the whole time.

005025.png

I bet Brian Stevens was jealous.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Q ball? I think Kyle means "cue ball." He's such an idiot.

005026.png

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.