Kyle Pallo #59 When a guy has bigger boobs than his girlfriend, sorry just not attractive.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd never heard the word nummy before Kyle started using it. I thought he was mixing up yummy and nom nom nom.
Seems a bit of a coincidence that Peter uses it too.
Not to mention all of the other terms he obviously learned here.

What does Based mean by the way? Does he mean Biased?
I checked that out not long ago:

[Based is a slang term that originally meant to be addicted to crack cocaine (or acting like you were), but was reclaimed by rapper Lil B for being yourself and not caring what others think of you—to carry yourself with swagger.
wiki]

I LOLed at the original use of the word. It's far more apropo for Kyle the Manic Midget than the latter used of the word. It's also somewhat ironic and humorous that he uses a word "rehabilitated" (?) :ROFLMAO: by a black rap star to attach to a moniker he uses to post racist rants.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You know, I have been thinking about this. Why DON'T they watch? I mean, if one of my kids were (God help them!) dating a vlogger, I would totally be watching every single video to see what my kids were getting themselves into. I would want to know everything I could. Granted, I am nosey af...but still. I would think most parents would be curious about the person they are involved with.
Casey had mentioned once that her father didn’t even know how to view videos online.

Y’all that TikTok account is Kyle Lmaoooo! I can confirm I have literally one video on TikTok because I don’t really know how to use it. I just watch other videos and the one video I have on there he reposted on X. And I had a feeling that was gonna happen I got a notification from TikTok that that Kyle page was looking at my profile, but I didn’t think anything of it because I have nothing to hide and again I only have one video on there. Guess who posted that ONE video on Twitter? Lmaoooo😂 Hi Kyle!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Hey Kylie! Question. Do you have either the Chase Sapphire Reserved or the Amex Platinum cards? I have both! What level is your Hilton Honors membership? Is it just member status? Sad. Mine is Diamond. You must feel like you’re on the Titanic across the board! Yet, you’re flexing every crumb you receive for free from anyone as some major life achievement. Again, sad.
I wish I was as successful as Kylie!

amexlineup.jpg

Of course, having a ton of credit doesn't make you successful, but in Kylie's world, it's all about flashing the metal...

• Haha
Y’all that TikTok account is Kyle Lmaoooo! I can confirm I have literally one video on TikTok because I don’t really know how to use it. I just watch other videos and the one video I have on there he reposted on X. And I had a feeling that was gonna happen I got a notification from TikTok that that Kyle page was looking at my profile, but I didn’t think anything of it because I have nothing to hide and again I only have one video on there. Guess who posted that ONE video on Twitter? Lmaoooo😂 Hi Kyle!
What TikTok video?

Reactions: 2
I'm so confused 🤣 . I don't see anything posted on his Twitter?
---
Are you referencing this TikTok video he just posted as "Peter"?

005233.png

Are you saying you saw Kyle Pallo's account view the video on TikTok, and then he posted it as Peter shortly after, thus confirming it's him?

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I'm so confused 🤣 . I don't see anything posted on his Twitter?
Not the Kyle twitter, the Peter one. I reported him so it may be gone but he posted like 30 second clip of myself and my fiancé which is the only thing that I have on TikTok because like I said, I don’t really know how to use it I just have an account to watch make up tutorial videos and funny videos and things like that. I don’t really post anything personal on there except for that one video and that’s just cause I love the song so I wanted to post that little clip. Lol 😂 so Kyle, a.k.a. Peter has officially created himself a fan account on TikTok. Lmaoooo WHO DOES THAT?! It’s bad enough when you have a sock puppet account to defend yourself but when you create an entire fan page for yourself and it’s not even like an official fan page for his channel. He’s literally acting like a fan of Kyle, and posting videos of him. 😂😂🤡🤡

• Wow
  • Haha
Not the Kyle twitter, the Peter one. I reported him so it may be gone but he posted like 30 second clip of myself and my fiancé which is the only thing that I have on TikTok because like I said, I don’t really know how to use it I just have an account to watch make up tutorial videos and funny videos and things like that. I don’t really post anything personal on there except for that one video and that’s just cause I love the song so I wanted to post that little clip. Lol 😂 so Kyle, a.k.a. Peter has officially created himself a fan account on TikTok. Lmaoooo WHO DOES THAT?! It’s bad enough when you have a sock puppet account to defend yourself but when you create an entire fan page for yourself and it’s not even like an official fan page for his channel. He’s literally acting like a fan of Kyle, and posting videos of him. 😂😂🤡🤡
Wow. What was the TikTok account that viewed your video?

Yes the TikTok that was looking at my profile was the Kyle TikTok page. 😂😂😂
Can you confirm the username of the TikTok account you saw viewing your video? Was it the @kylepallo1 one or a different one?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Can you share the username of the TikTok account you saw viewing your video? Was it the @kylepallo1 one or a different one?
There’s no way this can be KP posting. 🤣

---
😂😂😂

• Haha
So from what I gather, the creator of that TikTok account is "Based Peter"

005235.png

005234.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
There’s no way this can be KP posting. 🤣
View attachment 2630260
---
😂😂😂
View attachment 2630266
THIS is the username of the person who looked at my page. Legitlykylepallo
---

View attachment 2630269
View attachment 2630268
YES! And I 100% believe Peter and Kyle are the same person. Look at who Peter/Kyle is following on TikTok.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I was thinking that too! Oh he doesn’t need to be able to afford it. An addict will always find a way. Especially one with sugar daddies. 😆
I have always thought he was coked up all the time. You would be surprised what you would do for a fix. With his addictive personalty I would say he is doing a gram a week which is about 150 to 175 I think. He did have all of the Patron money that I am sure he put away. Banker Mom most likely took care of that and has been giving him money from that to support his life style. She would not know about the drug habit because he would keep it a secret. The toilet paper balls next to the bed may not be because he is J/O but his nose running at night. Also look at his nostrils one is bigger than the other. With his ADHD it will calm him down and with out it he will go to another level. That is why when when his parents are around or he has to fly to another state and can't take it with him he is way too much. The hair dresser that makes house calls is most likely his dealer and get it at a discount for the services he preforms on the hairdresser.

• Wow
YES! And I 100% believe Peter and Kyle are the same person. Look at who Peter/Kyle is following on TikTok.
View attachment 2630278
That makes me think that Alexa is helping him with the "Peter" account and she created the fan page. Those are very similar accounts she follows as "Farida" over on 'X'

005237.jpg

The TikTok profile says "she/her/hers" and says "disney world ap holder" which is exactly what Alexa used to have on her Instagram profile. Maybe even with the same flower emoji next to it but can't remember.

@Colonel Angus brought up this theory/take that Kyle is sharing the sock puppet account with Alexa. This would explain why "Farida" stopped posting not too long after Kyle created "Peter." Looks like it may be a team effort between those two.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
He also needs his parents there if he proposes. Guess who is footing the bill for the celebratory dinner?
WOW!
An almost 30 year old needs his parents to hold his hands while he proposes or prepares to propose?
How absolutely pathetic!

You heard me peter kile. Pathetic!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I commented on one of the videos what a moron he is.
---

View attachment 2630269
View attachment 2630268
That’s it!!
---
THIS is the username of the person who looked at my page. Legitlykylepallo
---

View attachment 2630278
Chsrlie Berens? It doesn’t get more Wisconsin than that. Dead giveaway it is Kylie.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.