Kyle Pallo #59 When a guy has bigger boobs than his girlfriend, sorry just not attractive.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it is a ring, then he must be planning to propose right after he gets it when his parents are still there (perhaps to have them film the proposal). Since he did say we'd find out in a few vlogs. Good point about telling Doormat to not come out with them.
---
Maybe that's why he had his mom & dad practice vlogging, to get ready to film the proposal? 🤣
He did say he wanted his proposal filmed. Hopefully he remembers to wash his hair in the sink before asking.

Wonder if he will be chewing gum and staring at the camera while he is popping the question?
1702577760694.png

When Doormat answers he just starts making faces.
1702577832507.jpeg

Casey's face is stuck 24 hours in her oh my god gosh face.
1702578114491.png

Whole thing filmed inside his parents room at Pop Century. GerBear stealth filming under the bed.
1702579016031.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If it is a ring, then he must be planning to propose right after he gets it when his parents are still there (perhaps to have them film the proposal). Since he did say we'd find out in a few vlogs. Good point about telling Doormat to not come out with them.
---
The more I think about it, the more the ring theory makes sense. Casey was next to him when he originally said he wasn't going to see his parents before Christmas. Maybe that was his attempt to "surprise her." Suddenly the next day, the parents come down and are staying for a long time, he had both of them practice with the camera (to get ready to film the proposal for him), then tells Casey she needs to "chill" and not come out with them until later because they have to go do something off camera... 🤔
I hope Kyle spreads a bath towel out on the living room floor and gets down on one knee wearing his shorts and on clouds and ask Casey for her hand in marriage while she sits on the more luxury couch. But more likely they'll probably go to their special place, the Polynesian, with the creepy clown and banker watching/filming. Kyle will pull out the $499 ring he got at JCPenney and Casey will be over the moon.

• Haha
  • Sad
Seriously WTF is this dude on?! The sniffing and touching his nose constantly makes me wonder. 🤔
View attachment 2630037
The constant sniffing, agitated fidgeting, manic behavior, and constantly moving his jaw up and down (maybe that's why he's always chewing gum) makes me think cocaine. But he couldn't afford that.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
The constant sniffing, manic behavior, and constantly moving his jaw up and down (maybe that's why he's always chewing gum) makes me think cocaine. But he couldn't afford that.
I was thinking that too! Oh he doesn’t need to be able to afford it. An addict will always find a way. Especially one with sugar daddies. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I hope Kyle spreads a bath towel out on the living room floor and gets down on one knee wearing his shorts and on clouds and ask Casey for her hand in marriage while she sits on the more luxury couch. But more likely they'll probably go to their special place, the Polynesian, with the creepy clown and banker watching/filming. Kyle will pull out the $499 ring he got at JCPenney and Casey will be over the moon.
Marvel shirt too! 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
He always expects Casey to agree with his idiotic statements and when she doesn’t he can’t handle it. Check out his face and how quickly he panned the camera away. 😆

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Could this be why he had D3 practicing with the camera? To film a proposal?
That's what I'm starting to think. Around a month ago, Kylie mentioned he will have to hire someone to film the proposal, so why not have DADx3 do it for free instead?

005229.jpg

He also hinted that it would be within the year.

005230.png

He's talking so loud on Living With The Land with a boat full of other guests. Talking over the ride narration, making animal noises and all kinds of stupid sounds. I'm surprised no one told his parents to shut their toddler up.

I just clipped a few parts, but he doesn't shut up for the entire ride.
View attachment 2629879
God, he is so obnoxious! Living with the Land is supposed to be a nice QUIET and RELAXING boat ride… and the Glimmering Greenhouses overlay is an extra treat that you don’t want ruined by some asshole that wouldn’t shut up. If he just HAD to make commentary, do it in post production.

• Angry
  • Heart
The constant sniffing, agitated fidgeting, manic behavior, and constantly moving his jaw up and down (maybe that's why he's always chewing gum) makes me think cocaine. But he couldn't afford that.
He may have discovered amphetamine and/or pseudoephedrine, each a very very cheap alternative to cocaine and is often called 'ghetto cocaine' or 'redneck coke'! :ROFLMAO:
It would be perfect for Kyle. ___ And there's always bath salts, and the way the manic little elf acts, at times I do wonder.

cocaine-chevy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He may have discovered amphetamine and/or pseudoephedrine, each a very very cheap alternative to cocaine and is often called 'ghetto cocaine' or 'redneck coke'! :ROFLMAO:
It would be perfect for Kyle. ___ And there's always bath salts, and the way the manic little elf acts, at times I do wonder.

View attachment 2630085

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm wondering if the big surprise "off camera" that his parents are helping him with is them finding him a new lease.

My take:
  • One week after JoJo hit 1 million subs, seething Kyle announces he's moving out early and ASAP.
  • JoJo calls his bluff and moves in Jete to replace him.
  • Since Kyle had no intention to move out and just wanted to make JoJo jealous, several months go by and squirt isn't able to find an apartment he can afford.
  • The clock is ticking down and Jete has to get an AirBnB because Kyle still hasn't moved out.
  • Kyle announces he might go move in with Casey and live on her couch.
  • Sister-Wife flies down last minute and suddenly Kyle has a new "temporary" apartment. He makes up the construction lie rather than admitting that his parents got him a short-term lease.
  • Now the parents are back down again because the short-term lease is ending and they're finding him a new apartment.
Even though we have the engagement ring theory as well, I think this one could also be true as well. I am POSITIVE that JoJo and company couldn’t wait for Kyle to leave and just having him merely mention that he wanted to move out made JoJo ask Jete in record time to move in and take his place… it’s obvious they were more than tired of oar boy and ready to have him leave. But… from Kyle’s point of view, he left a good situation at least financially. He left his measly $700 share of the rent to now almost 3x that much, and still trying to maintain his lifestyle of wasting so much money on DoorDash and other useless tit he constantly buys.

I’m almost certain that Kyle has been so vague and cagey about his apartment situation because he probably DOES have a short term lease that’s just keeping him from being homeless. Maybe he wanted a 2 bedroom from the start and tried to rope his family into chipping in on it so they could have a place to stay when they come down, and perhaps they said they would upgrade him after the lease if he could prove he was financially able and responsible to pay for a one bedroom himself. I can’t see Kyle being satisfied with a one bedroom, but I also can’t see him completely able to pay for a two on his own. Who knows exactly what the story is, but the BS he’s been trying to put out doesn’t make ANY sense AT ALL

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Damn. Yesterday's :poop:DUMP:poop: was the biggest
Kyle :poop: Pile O'tit yet with the Crone & The Clown.
Congrats Grifty!
In a day and a half, he's gotten 18K views.
Guess he'll blame creepy as duck Clown Ger
for filming, huh? 🤡🤭 It just didn't have
the Kyle Pallo artistic je ne sais quoi , huh? :LOL:

If he's going to propose to DeadMan'sChest
Durliat and have it filmed, he better grab and deflower her
right there on the spot. Maybe that would get some views.

This USS Kyle Shithole is sinking fast.
My Dad Becomes a YouTuber
And Takes Over My Channel

NgKXg8ImgfKiEVTW9snlgE7g=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Kyle Pantload's Dump & Ratio

193K subscribers
*JoJo at 1,510,000 and was wonderful as
he and Nick handed out presents to park
visitors in the spirit of giving and the season.
Bet you watched, huh kyle!
Kyle would expect the visitors to give HIM
presents. Greedy damned loser that he is.
(y)1.5K ____ (n)2.3K
Oh those 'ratio bots' are hard at work, huh? :ROFLMAO:
Pssst...that can't happen. ONLY Pallo gets a
tit ton of downvotes EVERY DAY. And he earns them.
He's the worst vlogger and worst person vlogging. PERIOD!:LOL:
Just an honest independent assessment Squirt! Do better.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
---
The more I think about it, the more the ring theory makes sense. Casey was next to him when he originally said he wasn't going to see his parents before Christmas. Maybe that was his attempt to "surprise her." Suddenly the next day, the parents come down and are staying for a long time, he had both of them practice with the camera (to get ready to film the proposal for him), then tells Casey she needs to "chill" and not come out with them until later because they have to go do something off camera... 🤔
He also needs his parents there if he proposes. Guess who is footing the bill for the celebratory dinner?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You know, I have been thinking about this. Why DON'T they watch? I mean, if one of my kids were (God help them!) dating a vlogger, I would totally be watching every single video to see what my kids were getting themselves into. I would want to know everything I could. Granted, I am nosey af...but still. I would think most parents would be curious about the person they are involved with.
Agreed. I would be ALL over that tit. The fact the father is retired too, I am sure he has time to watch them. I thought he still worked and that is why he didn't as he didn't have time.

Reactions: 7
*Just noticed this over at his X page.
laugh-slam.gif

[shrimpcocktailkyle
Gotta love this collage of KylePallo found over on Reddit. It's titled
"Not one original thought."
and that pretty much sums up Kyle in one quick statement.]
redditkyle.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Or the Chase Sapphire Reserved that have free TSA precheck, access to airport lounges, can transfer points to airlines and getting you an extra 50% on points when you book through chase.

My last 4 or 5 Disney Trips I haven't pay anything for Hotels and Plane tickets. And the new MCO lounge for Jetblue terminal was great.
Hey Kylie! Question. Do you have either the Chase Sapphire Reserved or the Amex Platinum cards? I have both! What level is your Hilton Honors membership? Is it just member status? Sad. Mine is Diamond. You must feel like you’re on the Titanic across the board! Yet, you’re flexing every crumb you receive for free from anyone as some major life achievement. Again, sad.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.