Kyle Pallo #60 Just call me Icon of the Sleaze

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap:

-Kylie's views have been dropping fast. -38% drop in views this month, yesterday's video sitting at only 18k after almost 2 days.
-The Banker & Clown Dad rushed to town to save tiny tot's channel. It's theorized that they might be helping Kylie purchase a ring so he can propose to Doormat. He even had DADx3 practicing with the camera to film it.
-It's been revealed that Kyle Pallo made his own TikTok fan page (@legitlykylepallo) and it's been confirmed that this account is associated with "Based Peter" on 'X'
-Oar boy KP continues to flounder and spiral out of control.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Lmaoooo you guys!!! Thanks to Peter Kyle I found Alexa’s TikTok and it is a goldmine. How sad that so much of her life revolves around her little brother. It’s freaking weird to be honest.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
This is from over on 'X'. Not sure about the accuracy but sounds about right.

005248.png

---
From the last thread:

I have always thought he was coked up all the time. You would be surprised what you would do for a fix. With his addictive personalty I would say he is doing a gram a week which is about 150 to 175 I think. He did have all of the Patron money that I am sure he put away. Banker Mom most likely took care of that and has been giving him money from that to support his life style. She would not know about the drug habit because he would keep it a secret. The toilet paper balls next to the bed may not be because he is J/O but his nose running at night. Also look at his nostrils one is bigger than the other. With his ADHD it will calm him down and with out it he will go to another level. That is why when when his parents are around or he has to fly to another state and can't take it with him he is way too much. The hair dresser that makes house calls is most likely his dealer and get it at a discount for the services he preforms on the hairdresser.
He has held the camera upwards toward his face and the inside of one of his nostrils looks really swollen. Interesting about how with the ADHD it would calm him down (i.e. basically self-medicating) and without it he goes off the hook, which is why he's always nuts when his parents are around.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Kyle + Peter = Keter. Oh Keter, you were so manic at Via Napoli you actually hurt yourself. That made the whole tedious vlog worth watching. I hope it scars.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Kyle + Peter = Keter. Oh Keter, you were so manic at Via Napoli you actually hurt yourself. That made the whole tedious vlog worth watching. I hope it scars.
Seriously what grown ass man is flailing his hands in the air so much that literally scratches himself next to his eye, and makes himself bleed? How manic do you have to be to cause that?! He needs to stop with coke or Adderall or whatever he’s on. I wouldn’t be surprised if he was on Adderall to lose weight. I mean people do that and he’s been talking about how he’s been trying to be healthy. I’m sure he’s taking some shortcuts.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Seriously what grown ass man is flailing his hands in the air so much that literally scratches himself next to his eye, and makes himself bleed? How manic do you have to be to cause that?! He needs to stop with coke or Adderall or whatever he’s on. I wouldn’t be surprised if he was on Adderall to lose weight. I mean people do that and he’s been talking about how he’s been trying to be healthy. I’m sure he’s taking some shortcuts.
Flailing his hands around like that in the middle of a crowded restaurant. 🤦‍♂️ So cringe.

Something is very wrong with him. I went back and watched it again and he's tweaking out. Exaggerated facial movement, twitching, can't sit still, shouting, and is talking so fast he's out of breath.
---
Is DADx3 suspecting a substance issue? They have to realize this is not normal...

005250.png

005251.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Setting: Polynesian beach, 2 large bath beach towels spread on the sand.

Kyle wears Casey’s favorite Marvel jersey, black Lululemon shorts, and his dirty yellowed On-Clouds. Casey wears an oversized Disney Christmas T-shirt tucked into her high waisted shorts and her candy cane Loungefly backpack.

Sun shines into Kyle’s eyes making him squint those baby blues and accentuate his crows feet. Baseball cap is turned backwards to block the sun from the back of his neck.

Ma and Pa Pallo linger 50 feet away as they “chaperone”. Dad x 3 is recording with Kyle’s camera.

Kyle turns to Casey and looks through her eyes. He gets down on one knee and takes her hand while mentally imagining a bottle of Tito’s so he can gather his courage. As he thinks about his next drink, he gets a dreamy look in his eyes. Casey starts to cry.

Kyle: Casey, this past year has been the worst best of my life. My channel hates loves you and my views are dying booming! You bring so much joy to my life with your Disney discounts. I want to spend the rest of my life with you so you can cater to my every whim.

Casey, will you do me the honor of becoming my beard caretaker guardian wife?

To be continued…

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It wouldn't surprise me if KP is at the luxury apartment doing drugs for a good chunk of the day. Meth maybe? Cocaine? A lot of the behavior makes me wonder.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.