Kyle Pallo #59 When a guy has bigger boobs than his girlfriend, sorry just not attractive.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm wondering if the big surprise "off camera" that his parents are helping him with is them finding him a new lease.

My take:
  • One week after JoJo hit 1 million subs, seething Kyle announces he's moving out early and ASAP.
  • JoJo calls his bluff and moves in Jete to replace him.
  • Since Kyle had no intention to move out and just wanted to make JoJo jealous, several months go by and squirt isn't able to find an apartment he can afford.
  • The clock is ticking down and Jete has to get an AirBnB because Kyle still hasn't moved out.
  • Kyle announces he might go move in with Casey and live on her couch.
  • Sister-Wife flies down last minute and suddenly Kyle has a new "temporary" apartment. He makes up the construction lie rather than admitting that his parents got him a short-term lease.
  • Now the parents are back down again because the short-term lease is ending and they're finding him a new apartment.

Reactions: 20
Boy, Nick really perked up when he heard about Kyle's brother. I haven't seen him that excited since he followed that dude off the dance floor at Jellyrolls a few months back. Poor Kyle, always the bridesmaid, never the bride
I'd love to see Nick seeing the brother for the first time. Kyle's brother is very studly, very much an "alpha male type." Pretty much the opposite of KP.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She knows if she says anything she'll get the backlash which she wants to avoid because that's her personality type. If she complained or said anything about his behavior he would sulk and pout and ruin the whole meal at the restaurant. If she does nothing they can go about their day and have a nice meal so she knows to avoid any conflict with him because he will make it so terrible for her that is not worth it. For me, it would be worth it. I would go off on that little freak and not give a tit about any reaction he had.
Exactly. That's how he conditioned her to control her. 9-10 months ago when Casey started appearing on camera she would often criticize his eating, criticize his speech, etc. And we saw on camera how he reacted after:

"Oh, you're making fun of me."

He would sulk and pout, and throw a fit every single time she said something. So she eventually learned to just keep her mouth shut to avoid any conflict.

The last time we saw Casey speak her speak her mind was at the Hoop Dee Doo dinner when he ran off to the bathroom to cry and seethe. Anyone remember the creepy, uncomfortable smiling & laughing right after that incident? I wonder what he did to her that night.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I'm wondering if the big surprise "off camera" that his parents are helping him with is them finding him a new lease.

My take:
  • One week after JoJo hit 1 million subs, seething Kyle announces he's moving out early and ASAP.
  • JoJo calls his bluff and moves in Jete to replace him.
  • Since Kyle had no intention to move out and just wanted to make JoJo jealous, several months go by and squirt isn't able to find an apartment he can afford.
  • The clock is ticking down and Jete has to get an AirBnB because Kyle still hasn't moved out.
  • Kyle announces he might go move in with Casey and live on her couch.
  • Sister-Wife flies down last minute and suddenly Kyle has a new "temporary" apartment. He makes up the construction lie rather than admitting that his parents got him a short-term lease.
  • Now the parents are back down again because the short-term lease is ending and they're finding him a new apartment.
My take is they are helping him purchase a ring for KC.

At the end of the video yesterday KP said that him and his parents are doing something off camera and that we may see in the next couple of vlogs what they are doing.

Now what makes me think they are getting a ring, is him stating that they told Doormat not to come out with them today, that they would see her tomorrow.

It could just be resigning the lease or getting a new apartment too. But why would he say we might see in the next couple of vlogs, while his parents are still here? He has had surprises that have been very uneventful, so wouldn't surprise me if he was just buying more stocking stuffers for KC.

Is it me or didn't they go and "get invited" to the Waldorf? im not watching his videos but wasn't there one where he was being obnoxious and drinking too much and didn't dress up ?

Reactions: 3
this is the moment i’ve been waiting for!!! 🤣🤣
IMG_0983.jpeg

kyle said it’s been FOREVER since he had beer and then said it’s been “like a week and a half” detox. we know bc he prefers hard liquor and wine over beer!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
My take is they are helping him purchase a ring for KC.

At the end of the video yesterday KP said that him and his parents are doing something off camera and that we may see in the next couple of vlogs what they are doing.

Now what makes me think they are getting a ring, is him stating that they told Doormat not to come out with them today, that they would see her tomorrow.

It could just be resigning the lease or getting a new apartment too. But why would he say we might see in the next couple of vlogs, while his parents are still here? He has had surprises that have been very uneventful, so wouldn't surprise me if he was just buying more stocking stuffers for KC.
If it is a ring, then he must be planning to propose right after he gets it when his parents are still there (perhaps to have them film the proposal). Since he did say we'd find out in a few vlogs. Good point about telling Doormat to not come out with them.
---
The more I think about it, the more the ring theory makes sense. Casey was next to him when he originally said he wasn't going to see his parents before Christmas. Maybe that was his attempt to "surprise her." Suddenly the next day, the parents come down and are staying for a long time, he had both of them practice with the camera (to get ready to film the proposal for him), then tells Casey she needs to "chill" and not come out with them until later because they have to go do something off camera... 🤔

Last edited:
  • Sick
Hey Kyle, since you're such a Bond Voyage player, you gotta have one of these, right?

View attachment 2629932
Or the Chase Sapphire Reserved that have free TSA precheck, access to airport lounges, can transfer points to airlines and getting you an extra 50% on points when you book through chase.

My last 4 or 5 Disney Trips I haven't pay anything for Hotels and Plane tickets. And the new MCO lounge for Jetblue terminal was great.

Reactions: 7
A proposal vlog would probably get him 400k-500k views. He's that desperate and it would also get a lot of old stans watching again. But only for a short period of time. I can't imagine how deadly dull and repetitive all the 'wedding planning' vlogs would be. Oar boy KP b going bridezilla mode. 👰

Last edited:
  • Haha
A proposal vlog would probably get him 400k-500k views. He's that desperate and it would also get a lot of old stans watching again. But only for a short period of time. I can't imagine how deadly dull and repetitive all the 'wedding planning' vlogs would be. Oar boy KP b going bridezilla mode. 👰
I'm here for it! They deserve each other. Then they can start pumping out kids and Kyle can go do a staycation by himself at the Waldorf just like Jenn Tracker just did (without Tim or her two children) for 2 days for her 40th birthday. What is it with the Waldorf and these vloggers?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You KNOW her father and step mother do NOT watch these vlogs as I am SURE they would say something. He has NO manners, eating the pizza like an animal and I, as a parent would question what is wrong with him mentally that he was excited over pizza and green beans.
You know, I have been thinking about this. Why DON'T they watch? I mean, if one of my kids were (God help them!) dating a vlogger, I would totally be watching every single video to see what my kids were getting themselves into. I would want to know everything I could. Granted, I am nosey af...but still. I would think most parents would be curious about the person they are involved with.

Reactions: 14
Check out Casey’s face in the background y’all.😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
You know, I have been thinking about this. Why DON'T they watch? I mean, if one of my kids were (God help them!) dating a vlogger, I would totally be watching every single video to see what my kids were getting themselves into. I would want to know everything I could. Granted, I am nosey af...but still. I would think most parents would be curious about the person they are involved with.
When Casey's dad first visited to meet Kylie (about a year after they've been "dating to marry"), Casey made a comment that her father didn't know how to find or watch the videos, so she had to show him how to watch the vlog they made that day.

The fact that he deleted the vlog he filmed at her house makes me wonder if her dad or step-mom started watching them recently.

Reactions: 8
Check out the name of the guy making the pizza. Lmaoooo

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Could this be why he had D3 practicing with the camera? To film a proposal?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Seriously WTF is this dude on?! The sniffing and touching his nose constantly makes me wonder. 🤔

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.