Kyle Pallo #58 Who Needs a 401k When You Have Lorcana Cards?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title courtesy of @tnutz. Unfortunate timing, however, as Kyle seems to have given up on them after spending hundreds of dollars because they're "impossible" to get (even though someone here pointed out almost all are still available on ShopDisney).

• Haha
Reactions: 21
BlurryCat said:
Oh man... Kylie posting Bible verses about wickedness. I bet he's been seething all day in that apartment amongst his scattered plastic Christmas decorations. Get ready for some major Tito's rage tonight.
laughing-baby.gif

Oar' little alcoholic must be tanked to the gills tonight, huh?

Antonio in Shakespeare's "The Merchant of Venice":

"Mark you this, Bassanio,
The devil can cite Scripture for his purpose. An evil soul producing holy witness is like a villain with a smiling cheek."

Describes hypocrite Cowardly Kyle perfectly! Although I hate to use a genius line like that from The Bard of Stratford on Grifty White Trash Pallo. :cool:
---

His little "non review" review wrap up of those couple of days at the hotel in Cancun has just gotten to 10K views and it's been up all day.
His tit show is sinking fast. Even the hate watchers have evidently stopped dropping by and they, I do believe, made up half the views on many days.

Always remember what one responder said to him after he burned Disney again with unnecessary and stupid criticims over nothings.
"Guy you not only burned your bridges back to Disney you pissed on the ashes."

Target may be a hard reach for him now, but perhaps he
could qualify for a position at some Suckville', WI Walmart?

walmart.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Thread title courtesy of @tnutz. Unfortunate timing, however, as Kyle seems to have given up on them after spending hundreds of dollars because they're "impossible" to get (even though someone here pointed out almost all are still available on ShopDisney).
I admire the way in which Kyle will ragequit.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Whoever bothers to invite him somewhere should really limit the videos he's allowed to upload. Look at the views on the last couple of videos. Today's is getting Lorcana numbers. By the time he's done with the place nobody will want to go there.

Reactions: 12
Imagine if you will…years from now…Casey comes home from a long day at work. She can’t wait to relax. To eat dinner and perhaps enjoy an episode of whatever show she loves. Kyle, who has spent all day at home doing nothing (except playing COD) greets her…
IMG_0661.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Mini Recap

He shopped for Christmas decorations a few times while they still don’t have barstools or a table to eat at in the “temporary” apartment. Priorities man. 🙄

Kyle dropped hundreds of dollars on Lorcana card, even though he has zero intention [and lacks the capacity] to play the game. Again, while he continues to eat dinner on floor with a towel as a table.

He and Casey spent a few days in NC with her family for Thanksgiving. He gifted her new AirPods, which were not personalized and did not come from Amazon. After she opened them, he immediately wanted to borrow them. That video seems to have been deleted. Such a blessing that a Tattler downloaded a copy of it. 😂

Then the lovebirds 🙄 went to Cancun with a chaperone from the travel agency. As expected, Kyle was obnoxious when sober and drunk. He continually pitched the resort, which appeared to have a very low occupancy rate. Kyle sounded like a broken record.

Now that he’s back in FL, we anticipate a visit wellness check from the WI crew. Maybe his family will purchase some barstools as a Christmas gift.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I stopped hate watching a couple of weeks ago, his channel is just a borefest now on repeat that it's not even worth my time.

Reactions: 19
What Kyle Tells People on YouTube about his tipping practices

1701484500116.png

Kyle Pallo #59 | He's Still a DUMBASS

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.