Kyle Pallo #57 He isn’t obese so he’s okay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Casey girl, i hope you're ready for your coral level proposal sponsored by some D-List Wisconsin travel agency- ( I bet he even got somebody to pay for the ring, too! Why pay when you can grift??)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
At this point, I am hoping he does propose to “Mommy” on the grifted vacation. The drama that will come should be fun to watch. Casey will want to plan the wedding as soon as possible. Tater will come up with every excuse why they need to postpone the date (upcoming cruises, staycations, hasn’t become a millionaire off Lorcona yet, etc). They will inevitably split up and both can find men they truly love and love them back.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
We are going to get to see Daddy Durliat on camera when Kyle asks for Casey's hand after the grifted proposal on the coral level beach! Also, how about him editing out the kiss after giving her the airpods? He can't edit out all his stupidity but he seems to have no problem editing that out.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
We are going to get to see Daddy Durliat on camera when Kyle asks for Casey's hand after the grifted proposal on the coral level beach! Also, how about him editing out the kiss after giving her the airpods? He can't edit out all his stupidity but he seems to have no problem editing that out.
I noticed that kiss edit

Reactions: 5
Casey girl, i hope you're ready for your coral level proposal sponsored by some D-List Wisconsin travel agency- ( I bet he even got somebody to pay for the ring, too! Why pay when you can grift??)
Sounds to me like a credit line increase request on someone's JCPenney card!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
honest to God, WTF is his problem?! I just watched a couple minutes of today's video in NC. and it's just so cringey. like, why?? Why is he vlogging a visit with her family that he hardly knows (dad and stepmom). When casey obviously does't see them that often, he can't just leave the camera home and just let casey enjoy the time with her parents while he gets to know them better? why is he making her come into the guest room first thing in the morning to do an "intro", and why is he filming poor Brianne and Kevin first thing in the morning as they're having their coffee? I just dont get it.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Casey was not happy with the toddler here. Can anyone hear what she's whispering to him?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
So he immediately wants to retire there because it's quiet and different. He then mentions wanting to visit all the states. I'm gonna take a stab in the dark and list the states I think he's visited:

Wisconsin, Illinois, California, New York, Hawaii, North Carolina, Louisiana and Florida.

Am I missing anything? He's so bleeping unbelievably untraveled and uncultured. He doesn't have a clue what the rest of the world, let alone the United States, is like. And living 30 minutes from Disney is too far because that would mean an hour round trip driving? So, that would almost double his work hours and the thought of working 3-4 hours instead of 2-3 a day is just too much for little man to imagine. He's so fucked if he ever has to work a 9-5 job.

Reactions: 12
A few minutes before his loud whoop whooping he was complaining about other people making noise outside on Thanksgiving. He has zero self-awareness.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
So he immediately wants to retire there because it's quiet and different. He then mentions wanting to visit all the states. I'm gonna take a stab in the dark and list the states I think he's visited:
Wisconsin, Illinois, California, New York, Hawaii, North Carolina, Louisiana and Florida.

Am I missing anything?
He wants to buy a MAYG-NET from every state he visits:
IMG_8882.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
A few minutes before his loud whoop whooping he was complaining about other people making noise outside on Thanksgiving. He has zero self-awareness.
Zero self-awareness and zero self-confidence. I know one of you talented hatter can tell us across the last 2 videos, how many times he has asked "how am I doing?"

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Zero self-awareness and zero self-confidence. I know one of you talented hatter can tell us across the last 2 videos, how many times he has asked "how am I doing?"
Hard to believe this is a 30 year old man. He's so insecure and requires constant validation. It must be so exhausting.

Probably missed a couple but compiled a few from the last 2 videos and when her dad visited:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.