Kyle Pallo #57 He isn’t obese so he’s okay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey Kylie! Does Casey’s mom know how racist you are? Does she know how you made racist remarks about Puerto Ricans? The fact that this morning ehe baked you pastelitos de guayaba tells me she is Puerto Rican, Dominican or Cuban. Given that Casey is from south Florida, i am leaning on her being Cuban. Interesting when she finds out that you, as Peter, mouths off against ALL minorities. Coz as you said recently Caribbean folk and ‘dumn Mexicans’ are the same thing. I noticed there was a flan at dinner also. Another latin staple.

As for your comment about NC being on your list to settle down? BWAHAHAHA!!!!! Maybe work on being able to afford your rent first.
I missed what he said about Puertoricans?

Reactions: 4
Sure seems like some kind of trauma or abuse in her childhood that makes her desperately seek the approval of a male figure. Perhaps her father neglected her or treat her horribly, so she views Pallo's abuse as normal and will endure whatever he throws at her to win over his acceptance. Hence her almost crying whenever he compliments her or makes any kind of gesture. Sad.
..or possibly, since her biological mother died when she was a small child, her father doted on her (trying to be both mother and father until he remarried) but he had to be away at work as a pilot. (From the little of him I saw, he seems an amiable sort.)
She may be looking for that 'father figure' in Pallo. (What a horrid mistake that is if so.) She still wants that acceptance, and liar, con and grifter than he is, Pallo has convinced her, in opposition to all reality and fact, that he is that strong steady hand and provider. She continues to drink that Koolaid, or Kyle-aid :ROFLMAO:, and he's got the perfect victim as long as she does.

She's obviously naive and has certainly deluded herself into being convinced he's some sort of successful star when the opposite is true, even as she doles out the money while listening to his tsunami of lies and promises, dust in the proverbial wind, but she 'wants to believe.' There is no more easily manipulated or foolish person than some young person (and she's a silly child both emotionally and mentally if not in years) in love for the first time. She has some damned hard lessons to learn. They're coming and that's inevitable.

Reactions: 9
He says that Casey's family didn't want to be in his vlog. But mentions that Tom will be in it one day (the same thing he said last time).

View attachment 2592175

He says this vlog is 3 days in 1 and one of his "longest sprout out days"

Kylie asks his Doormat if that's the right word, and she says no, it's "spread out days"

View attachment 2592181
---

I was just thinking the same thing. He's going to hold the cost of those headphones over her head... if she refuses to pay for something he'll remind her about the headphones. 🤣
It is a Christmas gift from Baby Jesus himself that Casey's Dad is refusing to appear in videos and robbing Kyle of the reality show that he so desperately craves. Though technically, Casey's Dad's ass appears in the videos because Kyle filmed the dad's ass when they were in Epcot.

Again I am puzzled by how Casey is able to take off so much time from her job at Disney. Is she part time now?

I'm looking forward to this epic Disney wedding of theirs. Casey, he's yours! You deserve him, honey. I'm hoping Kevin is the Best Man and plans Kyle's fabulous Bachelor Party, with entertainment provided by Kyle's buddies at College Hunks Hauling Junk moving company.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How sweet of KP to get him and Casey an open box/returned pair of headphones. We see that open box sticker on the box. That’s so he gets a discount on them.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Kylie starts getting upset at the inconsiderate people mowing their lawns on Thanksgiving. He has zero self-awareness with how he constantly complains about other people being loud and obnoxious.

I got a chuckle out of the dwarf's "rage noise" through his teeth.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Kylie starts getting upset at the inconsiderate people mowing their lawns on Thanksgiving. He has zero self-awareness with how he constantly complains about other people being loud and obnoxious.

I got a chuckle out of the dwarf's "rage noise" through his teeth.

Kyle and Casey giving of these vibes. I'm sure the dad appreciates them calling out his neighbors.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How sweet of KP to get him and Casey an open box/returned pair of headphones. We see that open box sticker on the box. That’s so he gets a discount on them.
Amazon warehouse? Oh god, I can't stop laughing. That wouldn't surprise me in the least.

Don't the items cheapen with the grade? 😂
Very good
Good
Acceptable

Hers were probably Acceptable! Does that count as "custom." :ROFLMAO:
aw.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They are based in Wisconsin, I'm wondering if Mommy pulled some strings.
I would imagine that Clown College of Pallos lobbied hard. They're all in on Grifty the Dwarf's con and fear if he fails he'll return home to them and they'll have to deal with him 24/7.

They want Casey to take that burden from them as much and as soon as possible.

To avoid that horror, they'll do anything and a hard sell to a local travel agency would make sense.

Reactions: 8
Amazon warehouse? Oh god, I can't stop laughing. That wouldn't surprise me in the least.

Don't the items cheapen with the grade? 😂
Very good
Good
Acceptable

Hers were probably Acceptable! Does that count as "custom." :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 2592360
Looks like it was from Best Buy. The Amazon order "never arrived." I can't make out if the sticker says open box though.

004562.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
He's going to retire to North Carolina or Tennessee. 🤣

View attachment 2592336
View attachment 2592338
He's moving to North Carolina or maybe Tennessee? Oh wait until he discovers Alabama and Mississippi. They love their racists, homophobes and misogynists there even more. He's a shoo in! 😂
---
Looks like it was from Best Buy. The Amazon order "never arrived." I can't make out if the sticker says open box though.

View attachment 2592375
Oh, that explains it clearly.
There never was an "Amazon order."

Of course. No 'customizing'....he was busted on that lie immediately because Amazon doesn't do that. What a bleeping liar.

He was so upset about being shamed here and at X he's gotten her a pair from Best Buy and that shipping is usually 2 days.

He probably had to get Mommy or FreakyFarlexa or ClownJer to send him the money or pay for it online for him and have them sent.
You just know that's what happened.

What an obvious con!
laughing-funny.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Kyle says he loves the peace, quiet, and nature in North Carolina but can't get a house like that in Florida unless he moved 30 minutes way from Disney World. So unfortunately "we" won't be able to get a house in the woods for like 10 years. :cry:

But he does have it on a list for him if he wants to settle down away from Disney.
---
It is a Christmas gift from Baby Jesus himself that Casey's Dad is refusing to appear in videos and robbing Kyle of the reality show that he so desperately craves. Though technically, Casey's Dad's ass appears in the videos because Kyle filmed the dad's ass when they were in Epcot.

Again I am puzzled by how Casey is able to take off so much time from her job at Disney. Is she part time now?

I'm looking forward to this epic Disney wedding of theirs. Casey, he's yours! You deserve him, honey. I'm hoping Kevin is the Best Man and plans Kyle's fabulous Bachelor Party, with entertainment provided by Kyle's buddies at College Hunks Hauling Junk moving company.
Dwarfy is so desperate to get Casey's dad on his crappy vlog 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Kyle says he loves the peace, quiet, and nature in North Carolina but can't get a house like that in Florida unless he moved 30 minutes way from Disney World. So unfortunately "we" won't be able to get a house in the woods for like 10 years. :cry:

But he does have it on a list for him if he wants to settle down away from Disney.
Well, they do have Dollywood in Tennessee. Now there's undoubtedly a hootin & hollerin good time and with crowds of rednecks and countryfolk, I'm sure he'll fit right in.
(*OK... We have friends who've been and did enjoy it. Personally, I've been to Gatlinburg, TN and much of that mountain tourist venue I did really enjoy and the scenery was spectacular. And, confession, although I don't know much of her music, there is a LOT to admire about Dolly Parton and the enormous good she has done with her success. So there. :ROFLMAO: )
dollywood.jpg

Reactions: 4
Oh, that explains it clearly.
There never was an "Amazon order."

Of course. No 'customizing'....he was busted on that lie immediately because Amazon doesn't do that. What a bleeping liar.

He was so upset about being shamed here and at X he's gotten her a pair from Best Buy and that shipping is usually 2 days.

He probably had to get Mommy or FreakyFarlexa or ClownJer to send him the money or pay for it online for him and have them sent.
You just know that's what happened.

What an obvious con!
View attachment 2592378
Mommy was most definitely involved in the headphone purchase. Remember when he had to call her when Alexa wanted those same headphones and he started crying about the price? 🤣 😂

Except this time it probably went like...

Kyle: "Mommy! The hatters are being mean and found out I never ordered the headphones. They're $500 and I can't afford that! What do I do!? You tell me!"
Susan: "It's okay squirt, I'll put in an order at the Best Buy near Casey's house.. Just make sure you show them on the vlog to prove those bullies wrong!"
Kyle: "Thanks mommy! You make everything better!"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Looks like it's not FunJet this time. It's another shady travel agency sponsoring him.

Also based in Wisconsin just like FunJet. Looks like Mommy (biological mom) is arranging these for him. We all know that Kyle could not handle writing emails and working out these deals himself.

403946218_1105619130848039_8783398520582913665_n.jpg

004565.png

004566.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Well, they do have Dollywood in Tennessee. Now there's undoubtedly a hootin & hollerin good time and with crowds of rednecks and countryfolk, I'm sure he'll fit right in.
(*OK... We have friends who've been and did enjoy it. Personally, I've been to Gatlinburg, TN and much of that mountain tourist venue I did really enjoy and the scenery was spectacular. And, confession, although I don't know much of her music, there is a LOT to admire about Dolly Parton and the enormous good she has done with her success. So there. :ROFLMAO: )
View attachment 2592387
Ok, I'm glad you put that little addendum there---Dollywood is beloved by many, I know people who prefer it over Disney.

I think that is too far outside the bubble for KP to go there anyway.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.