Kyle Pallo #57 He isn’t obese so he’s okay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She knows the gift is for show only and that the headphones are really for him. He'll be wearing them in future videos.

Reactions: 9
"This is the real life Fort Wilderness."

004553.png

---
More proposal teasing.

004554.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Lil' Kylie has a few surprises up his pants sleeve for Casey in Cancun.

004558.png

He says he just got a text from Casey's contact right now for the big surprise he's planning in Cancun.

Bachelor-style proposal incoming? :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
T
"When I do gifts I don't go small"

He's so full of tit. He also can't just give a gift to give a gift. He has to praise himself and make it all about himself. Classic narcissism.

Also why are they sitting on the floor?

P.S. you're welcome for the headphones Casey.
They are sitting on the Lorcana cards.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Carrying over from the previous thread (last post of the thread)

LobCheapek said: My guess is he hoped the middle seat was vacant so he had extra space for his ego and to pretend to man spread his little legs.
The problem with that, logically, is that in order for the middle seat to even possibly be vacant, Oar Boy and Casey would have to be separated and in the aisle and window seats originally. Who does that? Logically, they should either be in the aisle and middle, or middle and window seats. In either case, if they are sitting together, one of them is already in the middle seat.

Reactions: 5
When he proposes in Cancun, I don't think I'm going to be able to handle the cringe. 😂

My guess is it will be during the 'private' beach dinner because Casey swooned over what a perfect proposal spot it would be. The "contact" he mentioned is the person whose going to handle the camera while oar boy gets down on one knee.

Before he left, he hinted at proposing this year and he'll film it and need to hire someone to hold the camera. But since he's grifting from Iberostar, and this "contact" is likely one of the staff there, he'll get them to do it for free. Win/win for oar grifter.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
He says that he almost bought a pair for himself. Won't be surprised if we see him using them.
---
"This is the real life Fort Wilderness."

View attachment 2592204
---
More proposal teasing.

View attachment 2592205
Checking out the wedding venue? 😂

One of the first wedding presents he'll grift I suppose is to see if some cosmetic surgeon is a fan out there online who will offer up a couple
of tits for that flat chested woman. Hell, Pallo's tits are much bigger than hers.
Still, he may like the idea of sleeping with a little boy and that might help him out on the wedding night and he has to touch her in some ewww, erotic way, huh? :ROFLMAO:

boobs1.jpg

boobs23.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
They say black is a slimming color - this dude is packing on the pounds

View attachment 2592111
She must have some serious childhood trauma by the way she almost cries at every gesture he makes toward her. I had more to say but I lost the thought. Something is wrong with her.

Also, my Sony headphones have the button to noise cancel or allow ambient sounds in. They were not $600.

I love how he just ditched her and made her “unbox” the headphones as if his job was done and it’s on her now. He handed them over and that’s as far as his duties extend. Never mind helping her set them up etc… such a douche nozzle!

She must have some serious childhood trauma by the way she almost cries at every gesture he makes toward her. I had more to say but I lost the thought. Something is wrong with her.
There's something not right with Casey's over-the-top, near-tears reaction to even the smallest gesture he makes toward her. It's just bizarre.

casey-durliat-sad-eyes.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
There's something not right with Casey's over-the-top, near-tears reaction to even the smallest gesture he makes toward her. It's just bizarre.
She reminds me of one of those poor children, and I've reviewed the cases on several in doing corporate profiles for various corporations on prospective employees before I retired, (and rich or poor, the abuse and its effects are the same) who were abused and neglected as children and returned over and over, often into adulthood, to the most abusive parent to try and win their affection.

She wants his approval and acceptance so badly she's willing to endure every slight, and there will be more and it will grow in intensity and especially after marriage, if there is one. She magnifies everything he gives her. A folded napkin becomes 'Belle's rose' and a little mini cruise is an around the world adventure on Cunard's Queen Mary 2.

He's a clownish con and fraud who's found the perfect victim in Casey: A needy, desperate, cloying child who is willing to accept 2nd place in exchange for male companionship of any sort, and she's certainly scraped the bottom of the proverbial barrel for that.

Reactions: 13
I know we’ve largely stopped feeling bad for Casey, but I can’t help but feel sorry for future Casey that her first husband will have to be Kyle and her next husband will have over a year of video evidence of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Nah I refuse to criticize that. There’s enough dishes from making the food when I’m hosting guests. Y’all can eat on paper plates and enjoy. 😂
10000000% did it last night at friends house who were hosting 30 people. It was a casual serve yourself situation too. No way should my friend have had to do real dishes for that.

Again with the crumbled up towel! Someone teach him! He’s a guest ffs!

Attachments

• Angry
Checking out the wedding venue? 😂

One of the first wedding presents he'll grift I suppose is to see if some cosmetic surgeon is a fan out there online who will offer up a couple
of tits for that flat chested woman. Hell, Pallo's tits are much bigger than hers.

Still, he may like the idea of sleeping with a little boy and that might help him out on the wedding night and he has to touch her in some ewww, erotic way, huh? :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 2592260
View attachment 2592261
It must irk him so much that he finally found the submissive handmaiden that he always desired and tweeted about. One who will worship him, never question his lies, put up with all of his issues, and serve him 24/7... yet he's not physically attracted to her at all. Beggars can't be choosers, Kyle.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Hey Kylie! Does Casey’s mom know how racist you are? Does she know how you made racist remarks about Puerto Ricans? The fact that this morning ehe baked you pastelitos de guayaba tells me she is Puerto Rican, Dominican or Cuban. Given that Casey is from south Florida, i am leaning on her being Cuban. Interesting when she finds out that you, as Peter, mouths off against ALL minorities. Coz as you said recently Caribbean folk and ‘dumn Mexicans’ are the same thing. I noticed there was a flan at dinner also. Another latin staple.

As for your comment about NC being on your list to settle down? BWAHAHAHA!!!!! Maybe work on being able to afford your rent first.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
She reminds me of one of those poor children, and I've reviewed the cases on several in doing corporate profiles for various corporations on prospective employees before I retired, (and rich or poor, the abuse and its effects are the same) who were abused and neglected as children and returned over and over, often into adulthood, to the most abusive parent to try and win their affection.

She wants his approval and acceptance so badly she's willing to endure every slight, and there will be more and it will grow in intensity and especially after marriage, if there is one. She magnifies everything he gives her. A folded napkin becomes 'Belle's rose' and a little mini cruise is an around the world adventure on Cunard's Queen Mary 2.

He's a clownish con and fraud who's found the perfect victim in Casey: A needy, desperate, cloying child who is willing to accept 2nd place in exchange for male companionship of any sort, and she's certainly scraped the bottom of the proverbial barrel for that.
Sure seems like some kind of trauma or abuse in her childhood that makes her desperately seek the approval of a male figure. Perhaps her father neglected her or treat her horribly, so she views Pallo's abuse as normal and will endure whatever he throws at her to win over his acceptance. Hence her almost crying whenever he compliments her or makes any kind of gesture. Sad.

It must irk him so much that he finally found the submissive handmaiden that he always desired and tweeted about. One who will worship him, never question his lies, and serve him 24/7... yet he's not physically attracted to her at all. Beggars can't be choosers, Kyle.
Absolutely. I imagine the greatest moment of relief for him came when she undoubtedly made it clear to him she was saving her "special gift" (god I almost made myself sick 😂 ) for their wedding night and he knew he could get the discounts, the entree to some Disney events and the 'beard' ...etc.....and wouldn't have to touch her 'intimately' at least until then.

He could grift the discounts, give her shittly little gifts and grifted little cruises and pat her on the head and that nothing, those gifts that cost him little to nothing, would satisfy her.

I will never let my mind even envision the 'wedding night.' God in heaven help her, but she's a willing victim and her victimhood is only going to instensify and worsen.

• Heart
He mentions retirement a LOT in this video..... Don't you have to have a job to retire?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.