Kyle Pallo #53 Dance Like No One’s Watching, Because They Aren’t

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is it with these nice-looking closet cases who seemingly have it bad for an unkempt, pot-bellied troll?

Reactions: 4
Here's the schedule for the event:

View attachment 2543387
View attachment 2543389
---

I'm not seeing 'Kyle Pallo Vlogs' listed under 'Our Sponsors' 🤔 🤔 🤔

View attachment 2543392
View attachment 2543396
Ah. Ok. I thought it was supposed to happen this past weekend. Thanks for the info.👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽
---
don't know which run he's supposedly doing but it starts with the 5k on Friday
Ah. Thanks for the info. I thought it was supposed to happen this past weekend. 👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽

Reactions: 1
Wonder if Bob Iger will be there personally to thank superstar vlogger Wee Man Pallo for gracing Disney Corp. with his agreeing to run in their races and promote The Animal Kingdom's offerings?

"We at Disney want to thank you for accepting our sponsorship. We know how picky you are about who you pick from the 1,000s of offers you get each week.
When the world found out you were coming, well, it saved the races this year. We're forever grateful and as a bonus Gaston has agreed to let you blow him."

Oh...~goosebumps~

peed.gif
spit-take-drink.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
He's doing a fantastic job of not showing his face so that it's harder to search the photos that are obviously not him.
50+ threads of 50+ pages each and this is the nicest thing we’ve been able to muster about this idiot. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wonder what the over/under is on him have a terrible flare up before any race and everybody is treated to this.

"I barely made it out of bed. The pain. The pain. I tried so hard. Perhaps I can run through the
pain. I never want to disappoint you, my favorite marks. What do I do? You tell me."

(glances at the camera he set up on the other side of the room ___ begins to sing softly __ and badly.)

oldmanriver.jpg

And in Iowa Deby Sue Smothers weeps & wails and upsets all her cats.

Deby (posting furiously): "Oh KYLE! Dial 911."

Kyle: "What's the number?"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Can you imagine if Disney really DID host Kyle and he can’t even say Animal Kingdom LODGE correctly? YouTube captions can’t even spell it the way he says it. Lawsh? Lojjj? There isn’t even a good way to spell it in English LOL! The closest way to make that sound he made would be the way you’d say “Je” in French or the letter Ж in the Russian alphabet LOL. Speaking of which, I am sure Kyle did horrible in learning a foreign language in High School since he can barely even speak English. Then again, maybe Suckville, WI didn’t even require learning a foreign language in their High Schools. We can only hope that was the case for oar boy.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wonder what the over/under is on him have a terrible flare up before any race and everybody is treated to this.

"I barely made it out of bed. The pain. The pain. I tried so hard. Perhaps I can run through the
pain. I never want to disappoint you, my favorite marks. What do I do? You tell me."

(glances at the camera he set up on the other side of the room ___ begins to sing softly __ and badly.)

View attachment 2543993
And in Iowa Deby Sue Smothers weeps & wails and upsets all her cats.

Deby (posting furiously): "Oh KYLE! Dial 911."

Kyle: "What's the number?"
Kyle would come off as cultured if he knew the lyrics to that song. “Out of the woods” by Taylor Swift is more along his level of understanding.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can you imagine if Disney really DID host Kyle and he can’t even say Animal Kingdom LODGE correctly? YouTube captions can’t even spell it the way he says it. Lawsh? Lojjj? There isn’t even a good way to spell it in English LOL! The closest way to make that sound he made would be the way you’d say “Je” in French or the letter Ж in the Russian alphabet LOL. Speaking of which, I am sure Kyle did horrible in learning a foreign language in High School since he can barely even speak English. Then again, maybe Suckville, WI didn’t even require learning a foreign language in their High Schools. We can only hope that was the case for oar boy.
Even his whole family from Sunkville Wisconsin can pronounce words correctly. For some reason this DUMBASS cannot.

He did once claim he studied spanish in HS.

• Haha
He did once claim he studied spanish in HS.
Pallo only speaks 'Gibberish' (aka: 'Word Salad') fluently, so English is his second language.

___ Therefore, when he tried reading the menu at a Saulkville Taco Bell, told by the people behind the counter how to pronounce the menu items, he then believed he was studing Spanish. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Weren’t “we” going to have a Halloween party at “our” decorated lug-sure-wheee apartment? With all of “our” friends?
---
Did “we” forget to press confirm send on the invites?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.