Kyle Pallo #53 Dance Like No One’s Watching, Because They Aren’t

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If he tries to run with a fraudulent bib, I predict it won't go well. I'm not even sure how that would work. Usually at these events , credentials have to be presented to pick up the bib. Wonder if the BIL would try to pick up both and us his wife's ID and then give the bib to Pallo. If so, that would simply double the fraud and K is an accessory.

There is so much about this that is sketchy as hell and it WILL come out. Pallo of course will lie, cheat and do 'whatever it takes' to try to get vlog footage. The sister and bil seem anxious to get involved in Pallo's schemes and online fraud.
Kevin is a fool if he's sucked into this mess.

Interesting days ahead.
View attachment 2543746 :LOL:

Got to run:

BTW: 🎃🧙‍♀️🦇 HAPPY HALLOWEEN🦇:LOL:🎃
BIL can't pick up borth bibs. Every bib has to be checked and verified with a photo ID. No excusues.

Reactions: 13
Is this normal?? He is almost 30!View attachment 2543417
So he'll say it's an investment - so I decided to see how much his "big pulls" are worth. Here is how much you can buy them for right now:

Mickey Mouse Wayward Sorcerer - Super Rare - $3.49
Pascal Rapunzel's Companion - Uncommon - $0.25
Tamatoa So Shiny - super rare - $0.99
Moana Of Motunui - rare - $1.35

🤣 :ROFLMAO:
What a great investment with these rare Disney Lorcana cards! He can add them to his 🔥 portfolio. He’s gonna “flex” these cards to others like he did in elementary school with his super-rare Yu-Gi-Oh card (the white draYgon with blue eyes).

Typical narcissistic behavior: the need to “prove” he’s better than others because he possesses things that others don’t. But they’re so trivial and most adults wouldn’t give a rat’s ass unless you’re a man-child stuck in a 30 year old body.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
BIL can't pick up borth bibs. Every bib has to be checked and verified with a photo ID. No excusues.
So watch Brianna go to the Expo with them and pick up her bib with her info and then just give it to Kyle. Will be interesting to see how Kylie attempts to pull this off on video.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
He's completely lying about being hosted by Disney World. I think he was going to use Casey's sister's bib but maybe after reading here he realizes he can't. I think when his vlogs are uploaded it's going to be pretty clear he's not hosted.
BINGO. Two days ago he was going to run the half marathon. Today, “we were sposed to run the 5k but we’re not.” He read the comments about using a bib not assigned you and the consequences of that. He changed his mind.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
BINGO. Two days ago he was going to run the half marathon. Today, “we were sposed to run the 5k but we’re not.” He read the comments about using a bib not assigned you and the consequences of that. He changed his mind.
None of them are signed up for or have a bib attached to the 10k or half. We checked....

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
If he tries to run with a fraudulent bib, I predict it won't go well. I'm not even sure how that would work. Usually at these events , credentials have to be presented to pick up the bib. Wonder if the BIL would try to pick up both and us his wife's ID and then give the bib to Pallo. If so, that would simply double the fraud and K is an accessory.

There is so much about this that is sketchy as hell and it WILL come out. Pallo of course will lie, cheat and do 'whatever it takes' to try to get vlog footage. The sister and bil seem anxious to get involved in Pallo's schemes and online fraud.
Kevin is a fool if he's sucked into this mess.

Interesting days ahead.
View attachment 2543746 :LOL:

Got to run:

BTW: 🎃🧙‍♀️🦇 HAPPY HALLOWEEN🦇:LOL:🎃
You never know… maybe that manhole is worth it to Kevin.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
If he was hosted wouldn't there be some behind the scenes footage? Or some type of reception? Knowing Kyle he'll probably put a big gift basket together and put it in the room like Disney gave it to him and then he'll return everything back to the stores. This is going to blow up in his face and I can't wait to watch. Disney wouldn't host someone who's not going to run in any events.

• Haha
Prediction: TV screen in the room will be off and there will be very few mentions of Disney hosting him (no promo material on his socials). He'll make a couple remarks in the vlog like "thank you Disney for inviting us out I'm so blessed you guyses." But that will pretty much be it.

Did he mention he isn't running the 5K anymore? I only saw where he said he "should" be running for the 5K (preparing for it) but he's not, then Alexa tells Kylie that he can walk it instead.

Reactions: 12
If he was hosted wouldn't there be some behind the scenes footage? Or some type of reception? Knowing Kyle he'll probably put a big gift basket together and put it in the room like Disney gave it to him and then he'll return everything back to the stores. This is going to blow up in his face and I can't wait to watch. Disney wouldn't host someone who's not going to run in any events.
Don't give him any ideas LOL
---
Prediction: TV screen in the room will be off and there will be very few mentions of Disney hosting him (no promo material on his socials). He'll make a couple remarks in the vlog like "thank you Disney for inviting us out I'm so blessed you guyses." But that will pretty much be it.

Did he mention he isn't running the 5K anymore? I only saw where he said he "should" be running for the 5K (preparing for it) but he's not, then Alexa tells Kylie that he can walk it instead.
Yeah I think he meant that he's planning on walking it

Reactions: 6
So watch Brianna go to the Expo with them and pick up her bib with her info and then just give it to Kyle. Will be interesting to see how Kylie attempts to pull this off on video.
Imagine this happens and Brianne earns a lifetime ban from Disney World while squatch gets off scot-free, since she was technically the one who gave her bib away. Kylie would play dumb.

• Angry
#zesty #notgaykyle

---
He sounds so unsure 🤔 could it be because he’s a lying liar who lies? 🤷🏽‍♀️

---
6th, 7th, 8th or 9th 😂 but he plans guys

! He total plans!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Speaking of Kevin's birthday....the put-put video is underperforming so Kyle pulled a trick from the JoJo bag of failure. Out with the birthday celebration and change the title with a celebrity name for faux clout.

View attachment 2543608
So he changed the title to include "Tiger Woods Pop Stroke" but time b issue, why bother to check nomenclature and use correct punctuation?

Kyle, it should be "Tiger Woods' PopStroke." There's a bunch of issues with the rest of the title but this is a lost cause.

Reactions: 10

The jokes just write themselves at this point.

---
Look at his little seething 😡 face when he realizes he has a tiny inconvenience of having to download an app to place an order.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
#zesty #notgaykyle

---
He sounds so unsure 🤔 could it be because he’s a lying liar who lies? 🤷🏽‍♀️

---
6th, 7th, 8th or 9th 😂 but he plans guys

! He total plans!
Yep, he plans and takes his "job" very seriously. First he forgot that he has to post the RunDisney vlogs ASAP and then he has no idea what his content schedule is going to look like. Great job Disney on hosting this guy to promote the event! Whoever was involved in picking him should be fired immediately.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.