Kyle Pallo #53 Dance Like No One’s Watching, Because They Aren’t

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Peter" finally posted a pic of him holding a sign to prove he's not Kylie and shut all the hatters up... oh wait...

F9z9WBMWwAEZDPM.jpeg

😂 😂 😂

---
He's copying stuff off Tattle with the tissues and mushroom emoji. Kyle is so lazy & uncreative that he copies stuff from other vloggers for his videos and copies memes off Tattle 🔥 Hi Kylie!

003791.png

---
RISE AND GRIND!

003792.png

(Looks like mini-man was up all night or only got 2-3 hours of sleep)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
One more fun tidbit for this morning is how yesterdays flop vlog gives us a better picture on how quickly his channel is sinking.

His first title focuses on Kevin’s birthday celebration - Kyle knows that his/family’s birthday vlogs always get hundreds of comments for birthday wishes.

Not so many this time though. People are starting to wake up.

Reactions: 12
Bodybuilders usually want to get their sleep since sleep is very important for muscle growth, yet "Peter" is up until 3AM every night defending Kyle Pallo.
---

View attachment 2544349
WOAAAAH! Has Shaun FINALLY seen the light? Does he FINALLY understand what a douche and absolute POS human being Kyle Pallo is? Does he FINALLY realize why these threads exist and it’s just not a bunch of mean, jealous hatters who bully Kyle for no reason? Does he now see that Kyle isn’t the innocent, lovable, wholesome Disney Vlogger that he would love everyone to believe, but rather, he’s a narcissistic, lying, homophobic, racist, toxic person who has no real friends, and who constantly uses and manipulates the people who are in his life. Shaun has been one of his biggest fans and defenders, and Kyle never paid him ANY attention or had any sort of interaction with him, probably because he never gave him anything. Hell, even people who DID give him things, he was an ungrateful prick to them. I’m glad he’s finally seeing the light and who knows, maybe he will join the Tattlers he used to fight so hard in the past.

IMG_1142.gif

• Heart
Reactions: 13
WOAAAAH! Has Shaun FINALLY seen the light? Does he FINALLY understand what a douche and absolute POS human being Kyle Pallo is? Does he FINALLY realize why these threads exist and it’s just not a bunch of mean, jealous hatters who bully Kyle for no reason? Does he now see that Kyle isn’t the innocent, lovable, wholesome Disney Vlogger that he would love everyone to believe, but rather, he’s a narcissistic, lying, homophobic, racist, toxic person who has no real friends, and who constantly uses and manipulates the people who are in his life. Shaun has been one of his biggest fans and defenders, and Kyle never paid him ANY attention or had any sort of interaction with him, probably because he never gave him anything. Hell, even people who DID give him things, he was an ungrateful prick to them. I’m glad he’s finally seeing the light and who knows, maybe he will join the Tattlers he used to fight so hard in the past.

View attachment 2544513
👏 👏

And Shaun may not agree with it, but he needs to realize that the only reason that people go beyond 'constructive criticism' here is because Kyle has always done that to others and it's impossible to have any kind of constructive dialogue with him. He's always been the real bully and a real racist, misogynistic, homophobic, lying, toxic POS hiding behind an 'Innocent Disney Kid' facade. People make fun of his body and height because Kyle's a narcissist who puts down others over physical traits and long used his body and 'looks' to thirstbait viewers for his grift. Nothing wrong with admitting you were wrong. Plenty here were once fans until they realized who Kyle actually was. Like you said, Shaun spent all that time and effort defending Kyle and not once did Kyle ever acknowledge him. People may say "we told you so" but no one should rub it in his face if he actually has a change of heart. He'll find that those here are much more caring and supportive than Kyle ever was or will be.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I will 100% welcome Shaun if he wants to join us at the Hatters table.

I don't know if I feel worse for him than I do for, say, Phil, who actually lost money to our boy KP and not just time an energy like Shaun, but it's not fun to find out how wrong you were.

If you're reading this, Shaun (and I think perhaps you are), I never thought you were a bad dude. I'll reserve that one for Kyle.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I will 100% welcome Shaun if he wants to join us at the Hatters table.

I don't know if I feel worse for him than I do for, say, Phil, who actually lost money to our boy KP and not just time an energy like Shaun, but it's not fun to find out how wrong you were.

If you're reading this, Shaun (and I think perhaps you are), I never thought you were a bad dude. I'll reserve that one for Kyle.
He's clearly already here since he knows what's said here. He just needs to say he's here.

Reactions: 10
The only thing viewers love more than watching you
act like a loser and cheat playing any golf, for god's
sake, is a root canal. That was a horrifying example
of what a 'travel' and 'lifestyle' video is NOT. Do better.
Mini Golfing At Tiger Woods Pop Stroke
In Orlando & Dinner Near Disney World!

XFQJHphv3p3tehXITqnm8u4g=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Kyle Pantload's Daily :poop: Dump.
Only 19K views in more than a day.
JoJo is laughing at these pathetic numbers Kyle!
Jeeeeeeez'! :ROFLMAO:
jojosubs.jpg
:LOL:
Oh... He also has 1,450,000 subscribers. Did you know that?
And he traveling to China. Think about that as you pass
'Reflections of China' at EPCOT for the thousanth time, K?
Your sub number?
191K subscribers P I T I F U L __ and after years more at this
crap than JJ.
And it only took a month+ for enough newbie saps to
stumble into your shithole channel to get that extra
1K . SAD:LOL:
(y)1.5K _____ (n)2.3K

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
These half wits are going to have some “Early Morning Drinks.”

Baseline opens at 11:00

IMG_6600.png

Fun Fact: Dwarfy likes Gorganzallah cheese.

Last edited:
  • Haha
What a shock, oar toddler doesn’t like bleu cheese but he does like a drink filled with Cocoa Puffs.

IMG_6602.png

He so reminds me of my kids when they were 9.

• Haha
IMG_6603.png

For those that don’t know Kylie Speak, “I didn’t do my hair” means “I didn’t wash my hair.”

Filthy Little Dumbass
---
Holy tit, even his idiot sister-wife can’t believe he did this.

IMG_6604.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
He so reminds me of my kids when they were 9.
I have a 9 year old right now- who is on meds and in counseling for ADHD- and Kyle is EXACTLY like him!!! its so ridiculous! and no wonder why i can't watch kyle much at all anymore- its too close to my reality!! 🤪🤪😴

Reactions: 14
"Peter" finally posted a pic of him holding a sign to prove he's not Kylie and shut all the hatters up... oh wait...

View attachment 2544363

😂 😂 😂

---
He's copying stuff off Tattle with the tissues and mushroom emoji. Kyle is so lazy & uncreative that he copies stuff from other vloggers for his videos and copies memes off Tattle 🔥 Hi Kylie!

View attachment 2544389
---
RISE AND GRIND!

View attachment 2544411
(Looks like mini-man was up all night or only got 2-3 hours of sleep)
The irony of Kyle Peter commenting on someone else's excessive tissue usage.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.