Kyle Pallo #53 Dance Like No One’s Watching, Because They Aren’t

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_6605.png

I think they may have made the beast with 2 backs on the Skyliner.

If not, here’s proof of the beast with one back.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Are you FRIGGIN serious with this?????

$20 but we have no where to sit at home to eat....yeahhhhhh....

1698850098688.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I have a 9 year old right now- who is on meds and in counseling for ADHD- and Kyle is EXACTLY like him!!! its so ridiculous! and no wonder why i can't watch kyle much at all anymore- its too close to my reality!! 🤪🤪😴
You are obvious a responsible parent who loves and cares for your 9 year child. Kyle, on the other hand, is merely a 30 year old man-child with the intellect of a 9 year old (or even less) who thinks he's self sufficient but still very dependent on his family.

Reactions: 10
Another $34 so $54 so far and no chairs and table to sit on at home. Oh...and I like how he makes Alexa hold the bag...

1698850330426.png

1698850364868.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
View attachment 2544715

For those that don’t know Kylie Speak, “I didn’t do my hair” means “I didn’t wash my hair.”

Filthy Little Dumbass
---
Holy tit, even his idiot sister-wife can’t believe he did this.

View attachment 2544719
"Anything for the clicks baybeeee'!"

Old janitor ClownJerDADX3's DNA is strong in that one.
clo1.jpg
clo.jpg
clownjerkeyle.jpg

I've often said that Pallo was a carbon copy, a MINI JER Clown and all that was missing was the grease paint.
It appears the transformation is becoming complete. Next step could be working as a janitor at a local Orlando school.

CLOWNKYLEE.jpg

God in heaven, tell me you're a desperate, creepy and mentally challenged 30 year old person without saying you're a desperate, creepy and mentally challenged 30 year old person.😬😐

• Haha
Reactions: 10
"Anything for the clicks baybeeee'!"

Old janitor ClownJerDADX3's DNA is strong in that one.
View attachment 2544742View attachment 2544746 View attachment 2544744
I've often said that Pallo was a carbon copy, a MINI JER Clown and all that was missing was the grease paint.
It appears the transformation is becoming complete. Next step could be working as a janitor at a local Orlando school.

View attachment 2544756
God in heaven, tell me you're a desperate, creepy and mentally challenged 30 year old person without saying you're a desperate, creepy and mentally challenged 30 year old person.😬😐
If this vlogging gig doesn't work out, maybe JerBear can hook him up with a clown position at the local circus.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Still got the ladder but WHY on 10/30 is he taking them down? Didn't even wait until Halloween? He was all gong ho with Halloween since August to only take them down BEFORE the actual day. So weird.

1698851074958.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Creepy hand touching everything

1698851170585.png

Adding it seems like he has gotten over saying Shapping for Shopping.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
So, Kylie doesn’t like adult cheese, he prefers his iced coffee full of Cocoa Puffs, he screams like a @tard on the Skyliner and this——> is the target market for Disney face painting.
Screenshot 2023-11-01 at 11.02.23 AM.jpeg

What an immature little man child.

Today I honestly felt embarrassed FOR him.

Reactions: 18
Hatters still on his mind. Shouldn't he be worrying about his big sponsorship day today?

003796.png

I guess he's going with a new approach and trying to seek sympathy from his stans from his non-Peter account after he said it was "15 vs 1" and people were telling him no one had his back. 🤣
003797.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Still got the ladder but WHY on 10/30 is he taking them down? Didn't even wait until Halloween? He was all gong ho with Halloween since August to only take them down BEFORE the actual day. So weird.

View attachment 2544768
And wonder what happened to the fabulous Halloween Party / House Warming? OH....well, Casey might have talked her sister and brother in law into coming, but Kyle has no real friends and I suppose everyone he contacted had other plans? :LOL:
"Oh sorry. That's the night I walk the cat." 😬:ROFLMAO:
"Sorry little buddy, but I'm washing my hair that night."

Bet they're sorry they missed that festive place, huh? He looks so proud of sticking paper bats to the wall, hanging shredded gauze from the ceiling and who will forget the whirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr' of a yard decoration blowing away in the living space of that tiny place? ____ My god, actually, that looks like a tragic accident, some place that a hurricane hit........oh, well, he has experience with hurricanes, so he must have called on his past to inspire him like a Disney imagineer.
mickey-mouse-crazy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.