Kyle Pallo #53 Dance Like No One’s Watching, Because They Aren’t

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look how scrawny Kyle compares to his wide frame linebacker sister. What happened with the two of them growing up? Did young, whiny Kiley refuse to drink his milk?
View attachment 2543293
You can tell that Pallo is a 'serious' golfer by his attire, especailly the tennis shoes. Time to beg Mommy to buy him a pair of golf shoes when he and Muffdiver Farlexa go back to Suckville' and the Pallo lair. 😂

Apologies to all those avid golfers out there, and my dad is one who has played with his country club golf team forever 🏌️‍♂️, but I always think of this when the subject comes up:
marktwain.jpg
:cool:

I'll take my walks in the Rockies or the Alps. Just spent a week earlier this month in Colorado hiking and enjoying the fall season. That's a walk! 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If we're proceeding with the fiction that he was sponsored by RunDisney, he probably thinks he's the one doing them a favor.
This is such an important point. Social Media influencers (if they are truly sponsored) are REQUIRED to provide coverage, hype, information, visibility, etc. for the event for which they have been hired. I work with influencers all the time. If dumbshit were my hire, he'd be fired immediately as he has done NOTHING to promote the event.

It is clear, as has been pointed out, that he has lied once again. Hi Kyle! You racist, homophobic, misogynist, lying sack of tit. duck YOU.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
This is one of 100,000,000,000+ reasons I don’t mind making satire videos of this guy. I could never imagine saying this to a girlfriend, wife, partner. The “so there!” attitude
Oh hubby and I would do that but we have that type of relationship. They don't and he is all about himself. We do it in fun.

Reactions: 6
🤣 There's about as much of a chance of that happening as "Peter" posting a photo holding a sign proving that he's not Kyle.

I wonder what happened to the Typhoon Lagoon with Sister-Wife vlog? Did Dwarfy finally realize what he looks like on camera without a shirt and decided not to post it?
Probably the one he said he would post after the run on the 8th or 9th or something like that.

Reactions: 6
Kyle has the truth on his side.

F9vMs7_WAAAOaKU.jpeg

Gotta love how he admits to being Moose because it's "15 vs. 1" 🤦‍♂️
---
Why is 15 vs 1, Kylie? Where's all of your adoring friends? If you're such an amazing and kind person, like you say, you should have plenty of people who have your back. But we all know why that's not the case. You burned every single bridge you've had.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
A little shoutout to Tattle's Angel and a repost of her last greeting:

🦇🧙‍♀️🎃 HAPPY PALLOWEEN! 🦇🧙‍♀️🎃

🙏💄💍💋💋🙏👁🙏💍
____ from Susan Amen

palloween.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
You can tell that Pallo is a 'serious' golfer by his attire, especailly the tennis shoes. Time to beg Mommy to buy him a pair of golf shoes when he and Muffdiver Farlexa go back to Suckville' and the Pallo lair. 😂

Apologies to all those avid golfers out there, and my dad is one who has played with his country club golf team forever 🏌️‍♂️, but I always think of this when the subject comes up:
View attachment 2543314:cool:

I'll take my walks in the Rockies or the Alps. Just spent a week earlier this month in Colorado hiking and enjoying the fall season. That's a walk! 😊
I'm definitely an "I don't get golf" person.

Reactions: 4
I wanted to save this clip here in case this backfires for him and he tries to backtrack. I just don't understand how he can claim that Disney is sponsoring and doing a deal with him without any kind of repercussion if he's making it all up.

Transcript:

"I finally got the approval to announce this because yesterday I had a meeting with Disney World where we actually got on and Skyped. I was so nervous. Again, I'm really bad with interviews. I'm really bad with just things in general.

But this is so exciting to say. November 1st through the 5th, Disney World is inviting us out to stay at Animal Kingdom Lawsh for 4 nights, 5 days, we're going to be staying at Animal Kingdom Lawsh and I'm going to be doing my first RunDisney event ever.

I've never been hosted by Disney World ever. In a hotel. This is going to be the first and it's for 4 nights which is crazy and we've got so much planned. I just got the itinerary it's going to blow your guys'es mind. We're probably going to have seven vlogs, eight vlogs from this series. It's going to be wild."

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I had a meeting with Disney World where we actually got on and Skyped. I was so nervous. Again, I'm really bad with interviews. I'm really bad with just things in general.
Can you imagine how this 🤡 would conduct a virtual interview? 😂
IMG_7568.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.