Kyle Pallo #53 Dance Like No One’s Watching, Because They Aren’t

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2542835

The raggedy little dwarf cheated at mini golf?

I’m shocked.
---
Amazing that everyone adds up their own score but they insist on checking Dwarfys score. I wonder why?

View attachment 2542844
This video was so boring and of course Kyle cheated. Casey goes back to his card and adds up his score but of course he was cheating all along and probably just reducing the number of strokes for each hole on his card. They're all shocked when he said he won and that tells you something. He is exactly the kind of person who would cheat with his friends and family.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
This video was so boring and of course Kyle cheated. Casey goes back to his card and adds up his score but of course he was cheating all along and probably just reducing the number of strokes for each hole on his card. They're all shocked when he said he won and that tells you something. He is exactly the kind of person who would cheat with his friends and family.
003770.png

He'll cheat with his own "friends" and family because Kyle has to be the best at everything. If he didn't "win" he'd probably have a tantrum and start stomping the ground and flailing his arms while making those high-pitched toddler noises he does.

tantrum-cry.gif

---

Who wants to bet that little man posts an IG story today after his golf outing to claim he broke 80?

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Squiggy74 said:
Speaking of tattoos does anyone remember an older vlog when he said he disliked them? Would never get one, especially didn't like them on girls. Maybe it was a Q&A vlog, or had to do with Disney's changes to the cast member appearance standards for types/sizes of tattoos.

Anyway -- it's an interesting choice that "Peter" has a considerable amount of in
k! Thoughts?

(A) Kyle's imaginary friend and his sock puppet 'Peter' is a mythic Aryan superman. The mystic and mythic Viking / Nordic tattoos are symbols of Kyle's true feeling that Aryans are the master race and he is one. 🤣 ___ Typical symbology for a pathetic loser like Pallo, and especially a loser in the gene pool where emerged with a dwarf's body and a droopy eye. He's hardly the stuff of Aryan (read 'white') supremacy, but the alter ego and tattoos solidify his inner desire to be that. So NOW he's cool with them. I suppose while talking to himself, 'Peter' convinced him, huh? 😂

(B) That little screeching fucker would scream like a ruptured banshee at the first sting of a tattoo needle.

As a matter of fact, he'd make THIS GUY (must watch 😂) seem like Braveheart in comparison.

An awful lot of America's Master Race look like MAGA Kyle.

masterrace.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
He'll cheat with his own "friends" and family because Kyle has to be the best at everything. If he didn't "win" he'd probably have a tantrum and start stomping the ground and flailing his arms while making those high-pitched toddler noises he does.
---

Who wants to bet that little man posts an IG story today after his golf outing to claim he broke 80?
He has also conditioned them all to accept it/allow him to get away with things like this knowing he's likely to have a tantrum.

He has also conditioned them all to accept it/allow him to get away with things like this knowing he's likely to have a tantrum.
I wonder if Casey has to warn Kevin and Brianne to just stay quiet and accept everything that Kyle says and does.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Has anyone tried telling Shaun C that Peter is actually Kyle? It'll turn his world upside down to learn the truth.

I'm loving that the Halloween Tattle Hat perfectly fits the Urinal Character from Don't Hug Me I'm Scared in my avatar.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
BlurryCat said:
---
Who wants to bet that little man posts an IG story today after his golf outing to claim he broke 80

Right in line with MAGA's Hair Furor of MAGALardo cheating at golf. It is the stuff of legend, from altering his score to picking up other peoples' golf balls with a better lie for a shot...and on and on. Of course, no one would dare correct him or call him out. And he does it to this day.

Kyle lies as easily as he breathes. Hell, he even sounded upset and threatening when Lora beat him at mini golf. 😂

Fanciful pic below, but it does reflect the way he felt after losing and especially to a woman.

loraa.jpg

---
View attachment 2543024

golf-tantrum.gif
golf5.gif

If he keeps it up, and only after a few rounds, Kyle will boast he's as good a Kim Jung Il, who North Korean TV reported the first time he picked up a golf club, he shot several holes in one and set records for the golf course no one could ever equal. The birds even sang happily to celebrate with Kin.
Totally believable! 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
This is one of 100,000,000,000+ reasons I don’t mind making satire videos of this guy. I could never imagine saying this to a girlfriend, wife, partner. The “so there!” attitude

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Just thought I'd give a few examples of Lil' Kylie's massive inferiority complex.

---

Excessive competitiveness - Always has to be the best at everything and will lie & boast to say he's the best (best Disney vlogger, best at golf, etc.)

Perfectionism - While his perfectionism is nowhere to be found when it comes to his body, appearance, and hygiene it instead shows through *new* material objects (which he bases his value and life itself on) which have to be PERFECT. For example, the tiny little 1cm scratch on his phone which reduced him to a whining, crying puddle all day.

Attention-seeking - Will make clown faces and noises if someone else is talking to bring the attention back on himself.

Very sensitive to criticism - Makes his family "team" monitor his YouTube comments and socials to remove all criticism so it doesn't hurt his very fragile ego.

Constantly finding fault in others - Always putting others down to elevate himself, even for things that he does himself.

Finding it difficult to admit mistakes - Never once admitted fault or responsibility for anything such as lying about going to a party when he had COVID, monetizing a deadly hurricane, going to waterparks and Disney while saying he has norovirus, etc. Will never admit a lie.

Feeling good about yourself when you're doing better than others - Laughs at other guests in line when he has a fast pass/lightning lane. Or the times he's grifted a first class plane ticket and mocks/laughs at people in coach.
---
This is one of 100,000,000,000+ reasons I don’t mind making satire videos of this guy. I could never imagine saying this to a girlfriend, wife, partner. The “so there!” attitude
And this is his 'best behavior' that we see on camera. I can't imagine what he's like off camera. I guess his Peter sockpuppet is kind of a glimpse into that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
BlurryCat said:
---
Who wants to bet that little man posts an IG story today after his golf outing to claim he broke 80

Right in line with MAGA's Hair Furor of MAGALardo cheating at golf. It is the stuff of legend, from altering his score to picking up other peoples' golf balls with a better lie for a shot...and on and on. Of course, no one would dare correct him or call him out. And he does it to this day.

Kyle lies as easily as he breathes. Hell, he even sounded upset and threatening when Lora beat him at mini golf. 😂

Fanciful pic below, but it does reflect the way he felt after losing and especially to a woman.

View attachment 2543037

---

View attachment 2543043 View attachment 2543045

If he keeps it up, and only after a few rounds, Kyle will boast he's as good a Kim Jung Il, who North Korean TV reporter the first time he picked up a golf club, he shot several holes in one and set records for the golf course no one could ever equal. The birds even sang happily to celebrate with Kin.
Totally believable! 😂
Is THAT the reason Kyle grabbed Lora’s neck? Because she beat him at mini golf? I’ve seen that pic floating around here but kept on forgetting to ask why he had his hand around her throat.

Dude has some serious issues even if it was a joke.

Reactions: 9
Very sensitive to criticism - Makes his family "team" monitor his YouTube comments and socials to remove all criticism so it doesn't hurt his very fragile ego.

I'm not sure about him making his family do it. I think they do it because they are more afraid of him having a blow up. they've been covering for him for so long shielding him from reality it's become second nature to do it.

Reactions: 5
Is THAT the reason Kyle grabbed Lora’s neck? Because she beat him at mini golf? I’ve seen that pic floating around here but kept on forgetting to ask why he had his hand around her throat.

Dude has some serious issues even if it was a joke.
It was on a cruise on Lora's birthday (while he was dating Casey). Don't think they played mini-golf that day but maybe she beat him previously?
Update: Looks like they did play mini-golf on the ship and they tied.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad

Clearly he cheated but instead of admitting it or ANYONE holding him accountable they just laugh it off.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I see Kylie is hard at work today ("rise and grind" 🤣 ) preparing for the big RunDisney brand/sponsorship deal tomorrow that the Disney company supposedly reached out to him to do.

396977216_1005660287333977_8740928599472851580_n.jpg

As lazy as he is, I'd think if anyone landed such a huge deal with Disney that they'd be taking it a little more seriously and preparing for the 5K? Especially considering he hasn't run in years.

Also why isn't he promoting the event at all? There's nothing on his socials about the event tomorrow.
---
View attachment 2543151
Clearly he cheated but instead of admitting it or ANYONE holding him accountable they just laugh it off.
View attachment 2543150
That DOUCHEBAYG face he makes when he says he won :sick:

003776.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.