Kyle Pallo #53 Dance Like No One’s Watching, Because They Aren’t

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also why isn't he trying to promote the event at all? There's nothing on his socials about the event tomorrow.
If we're proceeding with the fiction that he was sponsored by RunDisney, he probably thinks he's the one doing them a favor.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Has anyone tried telling Shaun C that Peter is actually Kyle? It'll turn his world upside down to learn the truth.
"Shaun" has proven he's quite adept at believing only what he wants to believe. The 'evidence,' if it can be called that, is so crystal clear that only someone willfully ignorant and intent on not accepting the truth continues to deny it. Even if someone like that actually does know it, such a person will never or rarely admit it.
For example, you cannot make someone who says he believes the Earth is flat tell you that all the evidence to the contrary you've provided has now convinced him. He'll just look at you and say, "I don't believe that." ___________ And this is why many are frustrated online when they present facts, mountains of evidence and the person it's intended won't provide the satisfacton of saying, "OH, now I see the light. YOU were right all along." 😂
So don't ever expect that. You'll only continue to be frustrated. Keep hammering away with the truth and facts. That's should be enough.

Remember the scene from the movie "Dumb & Dumber":

Mary Swanson (Lauren Holly) to Lloyd Christmas (Jim Carrey) : "Lloyd. You're so sweet and I don't want to hurt your feelings, but I want to be honest. There's less than a one in a million chance I'd ever go out with you."

Lloyd:
dumb and dumber.gif
:rolleyes: NEVER BE A LLOYD! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That entire table looks terrified to call him out for cheating. Sister-Wife and Casey are looking away while Kevin & Brianne are awkwardly smiling in silence.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
That laugh/face he makes at the expense of others (walking past people in line for avatar FOP and here cheating) is bleeping nuts.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Is THAT the reason Kyle grabbed Lora’s neck? Because she beat him at mini golf? I’ve seen that pic floating around here but kept on forgetting to ask why he had his hand around her throat.

Dude has some serious issues even if it was a joke.
He did it as a joke as it was his first vlog after the microwaved potato story was shared on TikTok, in response to the “hatters” criticizing his toxic treatment of his ex-girlfriend and punching a hole in her wall.

Domestic Violence, it’s fun and games for the Pallo’s. 🤢

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
This is one of 100,000,000,000+ reasons I don’t mind making satire videos of this guy. I could never imagine saying this to a girlfriend, wife, partner. The “so there!” attitude
And then when he gets a hole in one he runs to her to get a hug and she just stand there not offering any affection. Plus the background folks were making fun saying it wasn’t recording.

Busy day wish I could keep up!

Reactions: 9
Just like when they were on another cruise and during the live stream someone asked Lora if he was nice in real life. He then pretended to punch her.

Screen Shot 2022-08-26 at 4.01.42 PM.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
That laugh/face he makes at the expense of others (walking past people in line for avatar FOP and here cheating) is bleeping nuts.
His lineage is from an actual white trash Clown/janitor.
The bleeping nuts behavior is a given.
clownjerkeyle.jpg
___ Misfortune for others in a joke, but for him it's a tragedy that sends him to the woods to cry.
It's one more in a LONG line of examples as to why he deserves no sympathy, no empthy and why he should be dealt with accordingly __ because he has no sympathy or empathy for anyone else.
He's earned every bad thing that's happened to him and anything negative that comes to him now.
At the moment he's enjoying leeching off The Doormat's family (*and the closet case is probably on the down low with 'I'm not gay' 😂 Kevin) and his own. That will continue for a while, but only for a while as he continues to falter on line with his grift.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Screenshot 2023-10-31 at 2.29.35 PM.png

In today's daily dose of KP & Nurse Gertie definitely have something special going on...."I can't give the lug-juh-ree apartment a 5 star review because according to linebacker Lexa, "I haven't been in the uh, room" 😉

Sure, Gertie - we believe that as much as we believe KP shot a 72 and drove the green during his "rise & grind" round.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Tomorrow’s vlog could easily be a video of every shot while he shoots an 80. Putting his camera on the cart and it would be a piece of cake to show us the entire round. It would take a little editing but with his heart and soul put into his ‘art’ and working 24 hours a day it will be a great vlog.

Do you think that will be the subject of tomorrow’s vlog?

Screenshot 2023-10-31 at 2.32.15 PM.jpeg

Reactions: 4
View attachment 2543210___ Misfortune for others in a joke, but for him it's a tragedy that sends him to the woods to cry.
It's one more in a LONG line as to why he deserves no sympathy, no empthy and why he should be dealt with accordingly __ because he has no sympathy for anyone else.
He's earned every bad thing that's happened to him and anything negative that comes to him now.

At the moment he's enjoying leeching off The Doormat's family and his own. That will continue for a while, but only for a while as he continues to falter on line with his grift.
And this is exactly why I feel zero sympathy for him and won't fall for his mom's emotional blackmail and plea for the "hatters" to stop and move on. As much as laughing at this bozo is a guilty pleasure for me, he really is quite the POS when it comes down to it. And his family should be ashamed of themselves for continuing to enable his behavior and blame everyone else but Kyle.

Last edited:
  • Heart
View attachment 2543210___ Misfortune for others in a joke, but for him it's a tragedy that sends him to the woods to cry.
It's one more in a LONG line as to why he deserves no sympathy, no empthy and why he should be dealt with accordingly __ because he has no sympathy for anyone else.
At the moment he's enjoying leeching off The Doormat's family and his own. That will continue for a while, but only for a while as he continues to falter on line with his grift.
I bet he was one of those little kids that would throw fit in stores when he didn’t get his way or when his team didn’t win a game. You can tell his family babied him his entire life and they’re still doing it. I mean you can totally see by the way they treat their mom compared to how they treat their dad. Alexa and Kyle baby their dad like they couldn’t believe their dad went off and got popcorn on his own at Disney. With their mom though they bully her and lie to her about getting on a ride she doesn’t want to get on because she’s gets motion sickness. That’s just the dynamic in this family.

Reactions: 10
Tomorrow’s vlog could easily be a video of every shot while he shoots an 80. Putting his camera on the cart and it would be a piece of cake to show us the entire round. It would take a little editing but with his heart and soul put into his ‘art’ and working 24 hours a day it will be a great vlog.

Do you think that will be the subject of tomorrow’s vlog?

View attachment 2543219
🤣 There's about as much of a chance of that happening as "Peter" posting a photo holding a sign proving that he's not Kyle.

I wonder what happened to the Typhoon Lagoon with Sister-Wife vlog? Did Dwarfy finally realize what he looks like on camera without a shirt and decided not to post it?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You may have “won”, but at what cost, you little dweeb? He clearly makes everyone around him uncomfortable. Read the room. This video was a prime example of why he has no friends.
IMG_4883.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
🤣 There's about as much of a chance of that happening as "Peter" posting a photo holding a sign proving that he's not Kyle.

I wonder what happened to the Typhoon Lagoon with Sister-Wife vlog? Did Dwarfy finally realize what he looks like on camera without a shirt and decided not to post it?
He said that there's an extra "surprise" vlog with alexa that will air after the runDisney events. He said after she goes home they'll be one more Vlog next week with her so I think he's doing that one after the runDisney events. He said he has to upload the Run Disney events right away. So I'm pretty sure that's the Typhoon Lagoon one. That pig has no shame he probably thinks he's handsome.

• Haha
  • Sad
If we're proceeding with the fiction that he was sponsored by RunDisney, he probably thinks he's the one doing them a favor.
So with a quick search HERE you can see that none of the other family members are signed up for a distance longer than the 5k. This means one of two things: Kevin is only signed up for the 5k along with whoever's bib Kyle plans on using to bandit the run or Kyle actually got hosted the 5k bib. The 5k race does not use a timing chip to track finishing time.

Reactions: 1
View attachment 2543206

In today's daily dose of KP & Nurse Gertie definitely have something special going on...."I can't give the lug-juh-ree apartment a 5 star review because according to linebacker Lexa, "I haven't been in the uh, room" 😉

Sure, Gertie - we believe that as much as we believe KP shot a 72 and drove the green during his "rise & grind" round.

Look how scrawny Kyle compares to his wide frame linebacker sister. What happened with the two of them growing up? Did young, whiny Kiley refuse to drink his milk?
IMG_7560.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.