Kyle Pallo #52 First Class Dreams, Low-Class Schemes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone said earlier that Kyle was mentally ill. I don’t think that is in doubt anymore. The degree and severity of his extremely unstable and aberrant nature is the only thing in question.

That it’s getting worse is also no longer in doubt.

Reactions: 15
I can see Kyle completing a 5K given the character stops. The longer races, not so much. Why give Kyle a resort room for several nights for Expo and 5K race coverage? It simply doesn't make sense.

There are many established runners, some with decent social media followings. Why Kyle for a RunDisney weekend? Curious to see how this turns out.

Reactions: 16
Then his mom tried to accuse everyone of trying to "ruin his career and make him hurt himself." Utterly ridiculous.
Susan, if you're that worried about your son's mental health, my hourly rate is very reasonable.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Jelly of what when ANYONE could participate? lolol
Peter is Kyle trying to emulate his own fans... and Kyle thinks everyone is jealous of him for getting "invites" and going to Disney every day.
Just like how "Peter" constantly posts about being jealous of Kyle going on cruises. Notice everything revolves around 'jealousy' with Kyle.

003651.png

003650.png

His entire shtick is just him thinking he's making people jealous, hence the perpetual 'flexing,' arrogance, little man syndrome, over the top behavior, etc.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
You know if Peter actually isn’t Kyle and just a fan….that’s not the win he thinks it is. To act like this for someone you don’t personally know is insane. Hell, I think it’s insane to act like this for your own child or partner. Makes Deby Sue look like a hatter.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Look whose back and they started drinking already:

View attachment 2535722
The ‘nurse’ is making yet another house call, a wellness check, on her mentally ret**ded brother . How sweet.😬

Someone asked earlier if she has any life other than her job and being kyle’s “wet nurse”? I think this answers the question.🤣

“There, there, my little soldier, Big Gertie will make it all better. Just cuddle up with me tonight and we will own the hatters’ together.”

Kyle: ‘ And will you get me a bigger more lurggg-jerrry’ apartment? That’ll show the meanies.’

😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You know if Peter actually isn’t Kyle and just a fan….that’s not the win he thinks it is. To act like this for someone you don’t personally know is insane. Hell, I think it’s insane to act like this for your own child or partner. Makes Deby Sue look like a hatter.
400+ posts in a month defending Kyle and not a single time has Kyle even acknowledged him.

Hypothetically if it is a fan (which 99.99% it's not) then they'd have a very serious mental illness to get this worked up over someone they never met and claimed they "know nothing about." Funny how this Kyle Pallo "super fan" only appeared the same day that the Frank story came out and they were losing their mind over the allegation.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Kyle wanders aimlessly around DHS looking for Lorcana cards instead of asking a cast member or *GASP* actually doing some research before going to the park. He also says, and I quote “I actually have one pack but haven’t been able to get my hands on it.” WTF?? You have a pack that you haven’t been able to get your hands on? Are your sausage fingers not able to hold them? MAKE IT MAKE SENSE KYLE!

IMG_1073.png

Then he says this:

Yes Kyle… your life and vlogs are just one huge Goofy Movie.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Also if Coke/Dasani is sponsoring him, it's odd that there's no other vloggers which are also being sponsored.

With other vloggers you wouldn’t hear about until the vlog when they did it.

This poor dwarfy sap has to get 3 or 4 pre- vlog vlogs out of it.

Reactions: 10
Look whose back and they started drinking already:

View attachment 2535722
HAHAHA OMG!! I was actually planning on heading over to EPCOT today! GOD I HOPE I SEE THEM THERE! It’s been a tough week at work (because, you know, I have a REAL JOB), and seeing them in person for the first time would be amazing. I just hope I can try to contain myself and not bust out laughing and draw attention to myself if I see them 😂!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
When I watched the clip again, I noticed something I didn’t notice before. After Kyle “hangs up the phone”, when he puts it back down on the table, the screen is black. When you just hang up a phone call, your screen doesn’t just turn to black. In order for that to happen, wouldn’t he have to press the power button on the right side of the phone? I don’t see him do that, so it’s just further proof that it was all staged.

View attachment 2535415

PS- Kyle in slow mo ALWAYS cracks me up HAHAHAHA!
Didn’t he just purchase an iphone 15?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
More evidence that the dwarf has no wrists.

Instead of arms oar dwarf just has long doughy appendages with Vienna Sausages at the end.

Yesterday he said he doesn’t like wearing Magicbands or a watch. It’s not that he doesn’t like wearing them, he can’t wear them because they’d just slide off the end of his arms.

Screenshot 2023-10-27 at 4.07.21 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Kyle wanders aimlessly around DHS looking for Lorcana cards instead of asking a cast member or *GASP* actually doing some research before going to the park. He also says, and I quote “I actually have one pack but haven’t been able to get my hands on it.” WTF?? You have a pack that you haven’t been able to get your hands on? Are your sausage fingers not able to hold them? MAKE IT MAKE SENSE KYLE!

View attachment 2535805

Then he says this:

View attachment 2535824

Yes Kyle… your life and vlogs are just one huge Goofy Movie.
Those cards are what he calls his “stock portfolio!”

He’s counting on them for his early retirement.🤣

My god in heaven. 30 years old !😂👶🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.