Kyle Pallo #52 First Class Dreams, Low-Class Schemes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those cards are what he calls his “stock portfolio!”

He’s counting on them for his early retirement.🤣

My god in heaven. 30 years old !😂👶🏻
Last month someone mentioned that they went to middle school with him and how none of the other boys liked him because he was obnoxious and arrogant, and would brag about his Yu-Gi-Oh cards all day.

And now here he is at 30 years old, still chasing cards to flex 🤭 he hasn't grown a bit.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Those cards are what he calls his “stock portfolio!”

He’s counting on them for his early retirement.🤣

My god in heaven. 30 years old !😂👶🏻
C’mon now, those cards are investments. Just like the couch.

Doormat approved.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm sorry but I have to go back to his mom saying that we are "trying to ruin his career" which will "make him hurt himself." It's just so absurd to me.

How can she not see that he's the ONLY one who is ruining his "career" (I can't take that word seriously with what he does) with the stuff he purposely puts out in public? Kyle is the one who left all those old racist, homophobic tweets up and the thousands of creepy tweets toward young girls. Kyle is the one who became the most disliked Disney vlogger through his own actions and the way he and his family handled criticism & controversies.

It really is a glimpse into his family's psyche and how they believe that Kyle can do no wrong. I assume she's worried that Kyle will have some kind of breakdown and "hurt himself" if his YouTube channel fails. If that's the case, then they need to focus their attention toward his own behavior and actions rather than his critics and also get him some kind of help and therapy.
I couldn’t have said it any better myself. If hurting himself from his channel failing is such a concern, the family needs to get help for him. I think I speak for the vast majority of us (probably all of us) when I say that no one wants him hurting himself or others over this.

He is in the “spotlight” and when you make your “career” as an online influencer, criticism will come your way. It’s inevitable. If there’s a fear that you’ll harm yourself because the criticism is becoming too much, the job isn’t for you. Not everyone is cut out for this, I know I definitely wouldn’t be. Pallo family, please get your son the help he needs. Stop enabling this behavior and start being serious about the situation, please. Kyle deserves criticism for a lot of his actions but I know I would be devastated if he did something stupid.

• Haha
  • Heart
"Do you realize what your words and actions do to people?"

Hmm.... does she EVER ask her son that question? Few things come to mind: jumping in puddles during a Hurricane and grabbing the last meal kit for evacuees. Filming on rides (which is against the rules) and potentially endangering those around him. He's lucky he hasn't gotten into any serious trouble yet. When he does, perhaps tgills86 may have to redirect that question to Kyle.
What would gizzard neck sack banker say to family of the person that gets their face smashed in by a flying penis shaped camera on a coaster during vacation🤔
And what would the banker say to the family of the people that he wrecks his Barbie car into vlogging with the penis camera while driving oh yea also while DUI 🤔
Ball sack neck banker is more fucked up than he is. I often question where he got his alcoholism from, dad doesn’t seem like a drunk so mommy must have been banging back the Tito’s while pregnant with humanzee
And taking steroids while pregnant with Alexa the great 💪

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If that were the case, I don't know why he wouldn't just say that Coke/Dasani is sponsoring him... and what would Coke think to see him pretending that his sponsorship is from Disney and not Coke?

Also if Coke/Dasani is sponsoring him, it's odd that there's no other vloggers which are also being sponsored.
Because he's a simpleton and just says "oh someone is sponsoring me for a Disney event. Disney is sponsoring me!" Plus in his little world Disney is a much bigger company than Coke...probably.

Reactions: 5
Nurse Gertie took PTO and went to Epcot to drink sugary overpriced drinks with oar boy - color me shocked!

The only running this guy is doing anytime soon is running away from his responsibilities. He's been training so well that he's now consistently hitting PRs.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He bought Genie Plus at $25 for 1 ride and had a $50 lunch at Brown Derby QUICK SERVICE as well. He's such a DUMBASS. Also rolling into the park at Noon. Too many Tito's and Twitter posts the night before.
It’s YouTube pay week

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
This is the same idiot who claimed the Howard Johnson in California were “partners of the channel” 😂 when ANYONE can get a link and as it turns out, it’s more expensive to book the room using his link then without it.

• Haha
We've come to realize that Casey is incredibly naïve. All fine and good on its own, but for someone like Kyle that's just the perfect mark unfortunately.
Look, we all say “Kyle has the palate of a toddler”, “Kyle has the vocabulary of a 5 year old”, “Kyle’s an idiot.” Why are we all assuming Casey is on some kind of higher plane?

She’s 27? and she’s never had a boy-friend, look at her room at her sister’s house, it looks like a preteen’s room. She’s afraid to talk to people at the car dealership too.

These 2 are made for each other. It’s a good thing the Saulkville Trio is around to supervise both of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Nurse Gertie took PTO and went to Epcot to drink sugary overpriced drinks with oar boy - color me shocked!

The only running this guy is doing anytime soon is running away from his responsibilities. He's been training so well that he's now consistently hitting PRs.
And running to the Liquor Store for more Tito's:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If there’s a fear that you’ll harm yourself because the criticism is becoming too much, the job isn’t for you. Not everyone is cut out for this, I know I definitely wouldn’t be. Pallo family, please get your son the help he needs. Stop enabling this behavior and start being serious about the situation, please. Kyle deserves criticism for a lot of his actions but I know I would be devastated if he did something stupid.
I wouldn't be devastated but I wouldn't be sympathetic either.
He could have avoided most of the criticism he gets if he was capable of empathy and apologised for hurting the feelings of others but he has never shown an ounce of concern over them. They're just jealous hatters.
Don't let him play the victim.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Why does he need to touch and finger everything in stores with his grubby, dirty sausage fingers?

003657.png

003656.png

003655.png

003654.png

003653.png

• Sick
  • Haha
I wouldn't be devastated but I wouldn't be sympathetic either.
He could have avoided most of the criticism he gets if he was capable of empathy and apologised for hurting the feelings of others but he has never shown an ounce of concern over them. They're just jealous hatters.
Don't let him play the victim.
Like I said, he deserves a lot of criticism for his actions. I also haven’t forgotten about the people HE has hurt from the potential 12 year old, Jackie with potatogate, surprising Lora with a sudden choke on her birthday cruise, etc but if he did something dumb to himself, that would be awful. If it’s that big of a concern to the family that they’re pleading for the hatters to stop, the family needs to stop enabling him and get him into treatment. Instead I’m now seeing pictures of Alexa back in Orlando and drinking with a guy who is apparently at risk of hurting himself if his channel dies. His family is awful and many threads ago now someone pointed out how they lack any solidarity or team spirit-today’s pictures prove that.

I’m not going to let them make Kyle a victim, I’m still going to criticize him when I see fit and laugh at him when applicable. I just wish that if the family were this concerned with him hurting himself because his channel is dying (by his own doing, yes) then they need to stop the bullshit and get him help immediately with a mental health professional.

Free subscriptions have been scrubbed and guess what? Kyle is still losing paid subscribers!!

View attachment 2535904
I was wondering about this. I haven't paid much attentions recently to Kyle and the last I saw he had less than 100 members on patreon. Then when I checked recently it had jumped up to over 130 so I thought maybe he was putting some work into patreon. Nope, his last post was in the summer and those are all free members. I wonder when he turned that option on because it wasn't there before.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.