Kyle Pallo #52 First Class Dreams, Low-Class Schemes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here's the reason for the panic at WeeMan's
X page. He's failing and continues to fail.
16K views in almost 14hrs. Absolutely pitiful.

Christmas Is Arriving At Disney World!
Searching For Star Wars Galactic Star
Cruiser & Lorcana Merch

Christmas... oh! pinch us. Exciting. And watching
you waddle through some more damned
shops as you hint for gifts, trinkets. That's just pathetic.
Riveting content. :LOL:

XFQJHphv3p3tehXITqnm8u4g=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Kyle Pantload's Daily :poop: Dump

190K subscribers and dead in the water.
(*JoJo at 1,450,000 subscribers and climbing FAST)

thanos.jpg

(y)1K ___ (n)1.3K

Reactions: 8
None of this Animal Kingdom “Lawsh” announcement makes any sense to me.

• His fat ass hasn’t run in years. If they did want to showcase an event through a vlogger, why would they ever choose him?

• Casey’s family is in town so he is staying there with Kevin? Why is Kevin not involved with this Durliat gathering?

• Skype? Disney Skyped him? No bleeping way.

• Disney has not invited him to anything relevant in years. Now all of a sudden they are hosting him for a lengthy stay at a Deluxe resort?

Isn’t it more likely that Casey’s sister and brother in law signed up for the event, but she had to drop out and now Kyle is filling in? I would love to see the welcome message on the tv at the hotel, but I’m going to guess he will be sure that we don’t see the “Welcome Durliat Family” greeting that we know so well.

I call bullshit, mini man.

I do have a piece of race prep advice though: Don’t put marinara sauce on your salad the night before the 5k. You don’t want to be dealing with heartburn while you’re running. Hope that helps!
That is what I find interesting. He has not been a runner or any excercise , at least none he has displayed on his channel. So, now he is participating in a run? Ambulances will be standing by.

• Haha
I wonder if Dwarfy still has those Stingers that he asked Nick to buy for him so he can start running? That was 9 months ago.

"I'm gonna start running now. Literally."

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
That is what I find interesting. He has not been a runner or any excercise , at least none he has displayed on his channel. So, now he is participating in a run? Ambulances will be standing by.
I still say he will probably have a convenient 'flare up' of his delicate condition. He won't run because there's a good chance he will be caught in any number of the lies he's already told about the whole affair.

He isn't being invited by 'Disney Corp' to anything. He's probably Kevin's invite and if he wears someone else's bib, and it will come to light whether he films it or not, he will continue his downward spiral and Disney may at last ban his ass from the parks.
Corporate sponsorship of any kind? NO. NO Way!

And, in the end, he'll never be able to walk much less run any distance. He's now red faced just walking from the parking lot to the gates of any of the parks. He quickly needs a drink and some sugar, salt and grease to keep him going.
Running? What a farce. The only thing he good at running is his word salad mouth.

THIS is a probable scenario:

"Oh Kevin! I'm in so much pain and I won't be able to do the run. I'm in agony but I tried so hard to get ready to run. I hate to disappoint my fans, but they will understand. But more than that, I hate to disappoint you, my dear Kevin. (He reaches up for a hug.) ___ You go on and my heart will go with you. (blows Kev a kiss as he exits) ."

(*Five minutes after Down-Low Kevin is out the door, Closeted Pallo rushes back to the tiny family subsidized apt. to play Spiderman)

"Weeeeeee.... look at me swing. Swoosh___ captured you Green Goblin....HAHAHAHAHAHAAA'! Take that meanie Greenie. (laughs at the rhyme he made.) "

Next he prepares his best 'dying Camille' face and routine for the dimwitted morons who believe him online. He sets up the camera across the room and hurries back over and sits on the couch and strikes his best "I'M SUFFERING SO" pose:

"You guyses'. I'm in so much pain today. I was dreaming that I was on The Treasure (deep sigh) It gave me such relief. I'm sure the WISH would help almost as much, and with Kev.....errr, Casey on my arm.....but only for a moment. (winces, feigns tears, making sure to face the camera) OOOOO! The agony is just torture but I didn't want to disappoint you. YOU are all that matters to me....and maybe at least a trip to a Disney spa...well, that might help. (sadface....another wince of pain) "🤭

palloriver.jpg

It still makes me both cringe and LOL that the cretin set up the bleeping camera on the other side of the room and then sashayed
back over to the 'too big for widdle Kyle' couch to film his "agony & suffering."
My god, no other evidence need ever come to light to demonstrate what a total fraud and wholly fake little lying S.O.B. he is.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Does anyone else find it creepy that a 30 year old guy posts this picture of his sister?
Screenshot_20231028-001653_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Does anyone else find it creepy that a 30 year old guy posts this picture of his sister?View attachment 2536502
Why is he taking and posting candid shots of her from behind too? :sick:

View attachment 2536506
Still hard to believe that Frau Nurse Mary Rottencrotch is already back down there to do a wellness check on that mentally, morally, emotionally and physically defective little creature.

Creepy as hell. He can't be trusted to be left alone for more than a few days. After he moved out of the Bro Pig Sty and created the Pallo Family Pig Sty, he's required more oversight, more visits from them, like some severely ret@ rded and out of control child for whom you worry when he's out of sight.

They are a Sister-Wife & Brother-Husband duo made in Bizzaroworld:

kyle& alexa 1.jpg

• Haha
Signs of an inappropriate/incestuous relationship between brother and sister:

✅ Often sleeping together in the same bed, lots of touching, makes 'girl friend' get the same haircut as his sister.
003670.png

✅ Squatch always talking about Alexa, gets overly excited when she visits and depressed when it goes longer than a few weeks without seeing her.
003671.png

✅ Zero independence from each other, Alexa still never had a boyfriend at age 31 and lives her entire life focused on her brother.
003672.png

✅ Alexa getting jealous over Casey, refusing to shake her hand or give her a hug, giving her mean looks.
003673.png

✅ Mini-man always telling Alexa how good she smells when he first sees her. Always staring at her.
003675.png

✅ They're always sharing from the same plate/piece of food. Licking off the same ice cream cone.
003674.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Signs of an inappropriate/incestuous relationship between brother and sister:

Check ✅ Often sleeping together in the same bed, lots of touching.
View attachment 2536516

Check ✅ Always talking about Alexa, gets overly excited when she visits and depressed when it goes longer than a few weeks without seeing her.
View attachment 2536517

Check ✅ No independence from each other, Alexa still never had a boyfriend or relationship and lives her whole life for her brother.
View attachment 2536518

Check ✅ Alexa getting jealous over Casey, refusing to shake her hand or give her a hug, giving her mean looks.
View attachment 2536519

Check ✅ Mini-man always telling Alexa how good she smells when he first sees her. Always staring at her.
View attachment 2536520

Check ✅ They're always sharing from the same plate/piece of food. Licking off the same ice cream cone.
View attachment 2536521
BULLSEYE!
thumbs up.jpg
bullseye.gif

• Haha
"Peter" changed his profile to a Taylor Swift quote and a picture of "himself" with a dog. All things that mini-man fantasizes about (being tall, strong, having a dog, etc.)

1500x500.jpeg

F9gAjdfWAAA937C.jpeg

It would be hilarious if someone found the actual profile from where he's grabbing these photos from.

Last edited:
  • Haha
It's not hard to do reverse image searches online. Someone is bound to come up with something.
I tried a few of the free reverse image searches and those didn't turn up anything. But those don't scan through social media profiles. He's not finding these off Google or stock image sites and instead taking them off someone's FB/IG/Tinder/Bumble/etc and then cropping them. Reverse image searches (at least the ones I did) only find stuff that is indexed in search engines. It's probably from a private profile that he's following or old photos he's had saved from some guy he creeped on a while back. I'm sure something will eventually turn up though.

Out of curiosity, I scanned with one of the better ones like Social Catfish which is returning potential matches, but I'm not about to pay for the report.

Last edited:
Interesting, he scrubbed Catherine’s comment about the whole thing being a lie! Can’t run from the truth Squatch. Have fun on the BROKEback Mountain rendezvous you hatter!

So let's add all this up here when it comes to sister-wife's "free trip".

Possible comped airfare or maybe he "paid" to fly her out on Spirit.
Free park hopper ticket provided by Coke
No resort stay, she's sleeping on the Pallo luxuree couch
She is clearly buying her own food in the video so is that really a free trip? (We never see Kyle "pay" for anything)

Screen Shot 2023-10-28 at 10.12.44 AM.png

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Interesting, he scrubbed Catherine’s comment about the whole thing being a lie! Can’t run from the truth Squatch. Have fun on the BROKEback Mountain rendezvous you hatter!
Yep, looks like it's gone. Wee-man got his fee-fees hurt. :cry: Disney is sponsoring him you guyses' for real!!! Somehow the doughy midget who hasn't done any form of exercise in years is the one and only sponsor for RunDisney! He even had a big meeting with Disney on Skype which no one uses anymore! He's not playing!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So let's add all this up here when it comes to sister-wife's "free trip".

Possible comped airfare or maybe he "paid" to fly her out on Spirit.
Free park hopper ticket provided by Coke
No resort stay, she's sleeping on the Pallo luxuree couch
She is clearly buying her own food in the video so is that really a free trip? (We never see Kyle "pay" for anything)

View attachment 2537135
ALL EXPAHNSES PAID! MEE! I DID IT!

Remember KC & others: "He preys, you pay" The Titos is turning his brain to mush

• Haha
Anyone know what kind of legal liability Kyle might run into by lying about being sponsored by Disney? By even hinting that he’s being hosted at the RunDisney event, it suggests that Disney implicitly endorses his channel, his Twitter feed, & everything he stands for as a content creator. Not sure how the company would feel if they found out individuals in the the influencer community were fraudulently using their name to gain some sort of clout with their subscriber base? If it’s not illegal, it’s definitely bad business

• Heart
Reactions: 13
003676.png

ezgif-1-ede8493921.gif

His fixation with Tattle and "proving the hatters wrong" is so obvious 🤣
---
I only watched one minute and this is completely unwatchable. He's totally manic and keeps repeating how he's "paying for everything." Then he picks up Alexa in the Barbie-Beemer and her fake acting was some major cringe... "THANK YOU KYLE!"

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.