Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yunque01

VIP Member
The problem is he acknowledges that is not good but never takes the extra step to try and fix it. He uses the excuse it is Kile's word or phrase or whatever and they all just laugh at him. Casey should be telling him he needs to take this seriously or he will be pounding the pavement for a real job.
The time Casey corrected him on his pronunciation of library on their Carnival cruise. The one where he promised to keep an open mind and didn’t. It was the only time I’ve seen him with a look of sadness because he felt he was being picked on. “Oh, you’re making fun of me…” The one and only time I’ve ever felt bad for him.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

giftboxjoe

He could be the first Historian, Mega Realtor, Golfer,Gamer, Relationship Expert and Chef all wrapped up in one little package.

• Haha

TubeTired

VIP Member
If he were bringing in that kind of dough he would be able to book a nice room on the Treasure for the maiden voyage without even blinking.
Hell, he'd go to the bank and withdraw $5k in 100 dollar bills and wave it in front of the camera.

• Haha

Disney_Fan

VIP Member
Nurse Gertie took PTO and went to Epcot to drink sugary overpriced drinks with oar boy - color me shocked!

The only running this guy is doing anytime soon is running away from his responsibilities. He's been training so well that he's now consistently hitting PRs.
And running to the Liquor Store for more Tito's:

• Haha

Yunque01

VIP Member
Didn’t he have phone or video conversations with Disney as part of the DCP interview process?

Thought RunDisney events sold out. Unsure why they would need someone to promote them.

Maybe I am missing something as a skip over many of the Twitter X comments. If it’s Kyle and he’s that attention hungry, why feed the beast?
My understanding is that DCP interviews are done virtually now.

jipeta2021

VIP Member

All the red flayygggs 🚩🚩🚩 were there Casey. 🤔😬🤷🏽‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4

SnapChet

VIP Member
Guess it's still a bit early for WEE MAN to be sloshed and ready to pull out his 'Peter'.........uhhh, grab his sock puppet. It ALL sounds like a euphemism. When Grifty picked 'Peter' for one of his online alter egos his Freudian Slip was showing, huh?

Well...soon, I supporse, he will begin the useless and futile back and forth with himself and begin, once again, in his tiny mind, to 'own the hatters and meanies.' :ROFLMAO:
He's costing himself fans every time he does it. Still, he is getting more views, clicks, than usual because of the hatters ___ and it's worth it. :ROFLMAO:
You're welcome Kylie.

splitttt.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4