Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TubeTired

VIP Member
The time Casey corrected him on his pronunciation of library on their Carnival cruise. The one where he promised to keep an open mind and didn’t. It was the only time I’ve seen him with a look of sadness because he felt he was being picked on. “Oh, you’re making fun of me…” The one and only time I’ve ever felt bad for him.
I wouldn't. I knew people growing up who would go to that every time they got corrected.

Reactions: 4

jipeta2021

VIP Member
Exactly! In essence, she’s confirming that Kevin is the one who is running and the only reason Kyle is going. Nobody in their right mind would believe an out of shape guy like Kyle would get a sponsorship to run, and then Kyle just thoughtfully decided to invite Kevin since he runs. 🙄 If that were the case, Kyle would’ve said he decided to invite Kevin because he’s a runner. Nope nope nope. He’s such a fraud!

starri

VIP Member
For anyone who has any editing skills, I offer this as an alternate soundtrack to Kyle busting a move.

Kyle Pallo #53 He's the Greatest Dancer

Although I shamefully concur (although I guess for him I would conquer) with Kyle about the muscle mommies.

• Haha

AKW24

VIP Member
Why is she carrying two phones?
presumably one is a work phone. noticed it when they were out eating and kile referred to the kofta Casey ordered as "turds" (Thread #19)

you can sort of see her on one phone while the other on is on the table.

1698262685922.png

NanTeaDrew

VIP Member
Wonder how Kyle’s friend Parker [from the guys cruise] feels about the comments made about Animal Kingdom. I remember either Kyle or JoJo had a vlog with him working there.

TubeTired

VIP Member
View attachment 2532890
Hmmm looks like a slip up here... I think "Peter" meant to say Kyle and I bully the bullies.
---

In my company, if you decide to get your work email on your personal phone, you give them the rights to see your data. No thank you! I'll take a separate phone!
That sounds like they're looking at everything, and maybe some schmoe might, but really it's about making sure you don't copy company data to your personal accounts etc. There are ways to do that now where they silo the company data and can pull it.

TubeTired

VIP Member
watch out Doormat, because that’s your future.
His Dad in the latest Disneyland stuff is exactly her future.
---
I love how Kyle said he hates renting an apartment because he’s “throwing away equity”, yet he has no problem throwing away money on useless Halloween decorations, DoorDashing practically all his food (including a breakfast sandwich and a bagel with cream cheese… REALLY???), and spending $25 on Genie+ to ride one ride that he’s been on a million times. DoorDash alone costs so much money between fees and tips… it’s just such a waste of money when you can literally just drive somewhere and pick up the food yourself. Better yet, actually learn how to cook basic things. He’s so damn lazy!
To him, it's flexing that someone else is cooking and bringing it to him. Hell, just eat some cereal!
---
This staged phone call with his mom telling her the "big news" reminded me of that time he recorded the phone call saying he "got the house." Same bad acting.
View attachment 2535361

Who was recording this?

darkabbie

I spent almost the entire time in World Showcase at the Food and Wine Festival. There’s obviously alcohol everywhere so I had to scan every booth and stand lol. I too figured he was probably getting sloshed since he didn’t have Casey there to reprimand him for drinking to much.

Hanson was playing tonight for Eat to the Beat… I wonder if he and Nurse Rachet were rocking out to them. Kyle’s channel is going to be gone in an MMMBop LOL! 😂
See you weren't near guardians, soaring, or remys.

• Sad

TubeTired

VIP Member
It is just so hard to wrap my head around the fact that these daily dumps are Kyle’s career. Let me say that again… they are his CAREER that he claims he puts his BLOOD, SWEAT, and TEARS IN. Meanwhile, he doesn’t know what anything is, fumbles on words and KEEPS them in the final cut instead of saying things over and editing out the mistakes, says incorrect things all the time, and just overall gives out a steady stream of crap like diarrhea.

I started imagining if I did equivalent things in my own career like Kyle does in his. It’s as if I wrote emails and reports with a lot of typos and didn’t bother fixing them and just sent them up the chain as is, or went to an important briefing without doing any research or hell, not even make any power point slides, just go to the bigwigs and wing it. Or, went into work with the same clothes and didn’t shower. It’s just seriously so unprofessional and I would have been fired YEARS ago! He may not have a BOSS, per se, but he needs to start to view his audience almost like his boss, because the audience is what pays his salary. You’re not going to get a raise or promotion if you don’t put out quality work, and he’s not going to grow his viewers if he continuously puts out lazy, boring, garbage content. I just don’t understand how he can seriously see himself doing this as a sustainable career for the rest of his life. He’s already getting sick of it himself!
Or spoke at a meeting like he does.

Squiggy74

VIP Member
A maga wall to keep him out from the rest of Orlando.
And out of KISS-ih-mee too. Good God even most college program kids are already aware that it is Kiss-SIM-ee. He's been a full time or seasonal resident since 2018 and still hasn't learned?

Just watch, he'll be doubling down on using the word in upcoming vlogs and pronouncing it wrong and then saying it's Kyle English.

• Angry