Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I remember him getting out of breath just walking up the stairs to his bro pigsty when he lived with JoJo. He always takes the elevator now at the lugjureee apartment. There's no way he can run a 5k.
This is INCREDIBLY UNFAIR to our resident athlete, Kyle! I'm positive he has a HUGE sponsorship, and I know which company it's for:

1698421428254.png

I bet this well-known and respected company contacted Kylie after seeing his diet and decided to put their product to the test! After a night of binging Titos, bacon and nummy juicy foods, we'll see if these Depends can last through a 5k!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And this multiple personality disorder coupled with his preexisting narcissistic personality disorder is nearly impossible to treat. There are no medications. It’s basically lifelong cognitive behavioral therapy ONLY if he’s willing to do so. Poor Casey is willing to inherit this :poop: from the Saukville clan.
So we are not all in on the twitter conspiracy theory that is Peter/Kyle but it sure is fun to watch people infuriate whoever is behind the keyboard. We did see this from whoever Peter is and it's interesting that Kyle got a Coke sponsorship recently. Things that make you go hmmmmm.....

Screen Shot 2023-10-24 at 8.54.26 AM.png

• Haha

Yunque01

VIP Member
is peter really that stupid? because if those are the pics he used. he should of thought about the tattoos. they're no where near the same ones. meaning he had laser surgery to remove them and then had new ones added. View attachment 2533086View attachment 2533087
They’re the same. If you look at the opposite shoulder. It is the same tattoo. You also see the outline of the black sun tattoo on the opposite pec.
---
Ummm in the LAW's eyes you ARE

View attachment 2533101
Why is it that he says theoretically for instances where he should say actually?

Vyle Pallo

Chatty Member
A LONG time ago on these threads.. someone posted a video of Kyle and JoJo’s heads on Jack and Rose’s bodies during the “I’m Flying” part of Titanic where they are at the bow of the ship. It was HYSTERICAL. Does anyone remember who did that and if they can post it again?? JoJo was Jack and Kyle was Rose. It made me almost piss my pants 🤣

• Haha

Yunque01

VIP Member
When I watched the clip again, I noticed something I didn’t notice before. After Kyle “hangs up the phone”, when he puts it back down on the table, the screen is black. When you just hang up a phone call, your screen doesn’t just turn to black. In order for that to happen, wouldn’t he have to press the power button on the right side of the phone? I don’t see him do that, so it’s just further proof that it was all staged.

View attachment 2535415

PS- Kyle in slow mo ALWAYS cracks me up HAHAHAHA!
Didn’t he just purchase an iphone 15?

• Haha

TubeTired

VIP Member
Why was his coffee grounded? Was the coffee being bitter with him? Did its words burn his ego? Was the coffee trying to roast him? Did the coffee take him to a dark dark place? Did he try to beat the sh!t out of his coffee beans to grind them down?
Or was the coffee trying to fly a plane, and he refused the takeoff.

• Haha

SnapChet

VIP Member
20K views in almost a day and a half. God that's
pukeworthy.
It's worse than JoJo numbers.

Hard to believe watching you sashay through
Disney trinket shops and hint for gifts didn't
bring in the yoooge' views of the old days, huh? :ROFLMAO:
You're killin' it WeeMan... Keep goin'! 😂

Bringing in the Sister Wife, Sister Mary Rottencrotch, who
arrived for the 100th time this year to do a wellness
check on your severely mentally and emotionally
crippled and slack jawed self should really be a
viewer bonanza today, huh?
And putting that scowling sow on the couch in that
tiny place you've managed to turn into a new
Pallo Pig Sty in record time?
~chef's kiss!~
Duh! ___ Winning!

Christmas Is Arriving At Disney World!
Searching For Star Wars Galactic
Star Cruiser & Lorcana Merch

XFQJHphv3p3tehXITqnm8u4g=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Kyle Pantload's Daily :poop: Dump & Ratio

ratioloser.jpg

(y)1.2K ___ (n)1.8K

• Haha

SnapChet

VIP Member
Watched a bit today, dude’s got no class with the “I’m paying for everything” posturing. What personal satisfaction you get out of the congratulations you receive by flexing something that’s completely bogus? If it were me, I’d feel like more & more a fraud with every compliment I’d read. That said, I’m not as shallow as a rain puddle & desperate for acknowledgment from complete strangers like oar guy is, so I guess he’ll take what he can get, deserved or not
He only has about three people who will 'congratulate' him on his great accomplishments: 😂

Himself, most of all.
His sock puppet "Peter" when Kyle is drunk and talking to himself.
DebySue from Iowa. Well, she's crazy.....so.

laughing-baby.gif
In the end, he's stuck with congratulating himself because few others will and most only laugh at him and his lies.

• Haha
Kyle says that his big announcement is that Disney World is hosting him for four nights at Animal Kingdom Lodge to do his first Disney Run event. And there's going to be seven or eight Vlogs on all the Disney run events. The way he hyped it up I thought he won the Powerball it's like I've stayed at Animal Kingdom Lodge for a week big whoop. It sounds like he's going to be running but it's not 100% clear I like to see how that's going to happen. He then says Casey can't go with him because her family is in town so instead Kevin, Casey's brother in law, is going to stay with him at Animal Kingdom Lodge!! 😲😲😲 he also announces he's going on the inaugural Cruise of icon of the sea. Regarding his apartment he was supposed to move to a different unit in November but of course it's been pushed back until later. He just says he's going to be moving into a different unit with a different configuration in the same building.
I'm wondering if Sugar Daddy Jeff is maybe hosting the boys at Animal Kingdom Lodge. That sounds plausible.

Interestingly, I visited Animal Kingdom Lodge last week (October 18) and they are doing work around the hotel---none of the animals were on display at Jambo House as the enclosures was being worked on. If I was staying there, I'd have been disappointed.

• Haha

JerzGurl

The whole "Q&A" part of the vlog was him responding to what everyone on Tattle and X call him out for... the entire stock part was because we make fun of his "fire" portfolio consisting of 2 shares of Disney, 2 shares of Tesla and his "bayg" collection! 🤣

I cannot stand when he slumps his coffee! It's disgusting! It is also a flex because he was gifted the villains "cahfee". (I shouldn't make fun... I'm from NJ... I saw "cawfee" lol)
Dumbass doesn't know how to carve a pumpkin!
I meant slurps.

Disney_Fan

VIP Member
Spot on. Many people love those, to use my Dad's phrase, 'floating hotels and waterparks,' and we've taken several in years past. Today, we much prefer the smaller, 'boutique,' cruises for exclusivity and service, like Crystal, Ritz Carlton, Viking, Seabourn, Oceania and Scenic Eclipse is a fav. Lot more bang for the buck in service, amenities and peace of mind...which is priceless.

The Icon of the Seas? View attachment 2533272
I am trying Atlas Ocean Voyages in April.

Hazeleyes51

VIP Member
Ok so my intention is not to shame anyone but I just want to see if my eyes deceive me. In the recent pumpkins patch photo of Casey post hair cut is it just me or does it look like she’s out of proportion? Like the jorts down are someone else’s bottom half from a much larger person than the top half. Was it photo shopped? Is she wearing a diaper under the jorts? It doesn’t look right. It smells like altered…
Nope, that is how she looked in the video lol