Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jipeta2021

VIP Member
Anyone can do a Disney 5k. PMM has done them in the past.

Reactions: 4

SPM418

VIP Member
Well...

View attachment 2532007

Even more disgusting to any educated person is his mangling and abuse of the iconic line from Walden, the classic work on self reliance and transcendentalism by Henry David Thoreau.
"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the sound of the
music he hears, however measured or far away. "

Often referred to a "The Different Drummer" passage in Thoreau's timeless work, Pallo probably saw a bumper sticker somewhere and remembered part of the line. What a ridiculous and vulgar idiot he is.
To put in the words of Sophia Petrillo " Yeah the little monkey banging on the snare drum."

Disney_Fan

VIP Member
It's Tito's time in the luuuuugggggssuuurreee apartment.
---
Sidenote - If I was living at the Luggguusssssuuuuurrreeee Apartment that OR boy was living at would be taking FULL Advantage of all the amenities there. The gym is really nice as well as the pool and clubhouse. Yet he doesn't take advantage of any of it.
---

Last edited:
  • Haha

Yunque01

VIP Member
So at one point Kylie makes a big deal out of Alexa and Casey snapchatting each other. Alexa say, “yeah! We’re on a streak of 300 days!” Another lie busted! They haven’t known each other for 3090 days!

• Wow

SnapChet

VIP Member
“Lord, what fools these mortals be!”
____ Shakespeare's A Midsummer Night's Dream

Cringe and laughter at this Well of Fools on Faceborg'. :eek: :ROFLMAO:
It's like putting real faces to the dimwits, the willfully ignorant moronic stans at YouTube.

Steve Hansen
Created group on January 27, 2020
Minneapolis, Minnesota

Up for more well more than 3 years and has 151 followers. :ROFLMAO:
charlie-sheen-winning.gif

That's less than 50, countem' 50, followers a year.
Casey: "Kyle , you're the star.":ROFLMAO:
200w (88).gif

I hesitated to post anything about it here, but someone mentioned it, I think this was the place, and when I saw it, I LOLed.
Hell Pooney, Hulkster, and Diva need somewhere else to share their luv' for Furry WeeMan! So here it is.
fans.jpg

• Haha

TubeTired

VIP Member
And this multiple personality disorder coupled with his preexisting narcissistic personality disorder is nearly impossible to treat. There are no medications. It’s basically lifelong cognitive behavioral therapy ONLY if he’s willing to do so. Poor Casey is willing to inherit this :poop: from the Saukville clan.
And I'm sure once she does, the monthly check ins slowly trickle down to zero.

JerzGurl

Guessing the Pallo Clan witnessed his off the hook, totally out of control behavior over on 'X' and called for Alexa to make an emergency check-up.
I thought they mentioned Alexa going to Florida in one of the Disneyland vlogs.

QueenC17

Chatty Member
OMG yes I was going to comment on the corn on the cob. They live in FL, don't tell me there is NO corn on the cob there. I bet I can find it in my state that has colder weather right now. They are just too lazy and probably didn't want to go back to the produce section to look or even the freezer where they sell it by the ear in a bag.
Yeah it seems very unlikely there was no corn on the cob. However there's a lot of liquid in canned corn so I believe the issue was she didn't drain the corn and instead she added a ton of liquid into the pot that probably shouldn't have been there.

HouHok

Yunque01

VIP Member
Is that new terminology? Never heard it before. And, you know, pipes are straight....and flat.
---

We don't have to, we can just look at Kyle and Tim Tracker.
Not sure if it is new. I read it and immediately knew what it meant.

Reactions: 3

TubeTired

VIP Member
Nate is one food item away from an ER visit and long hospital stay. It will cost him a year’s worth of vlogging money. I can’t believe no one his life pleads with him to stop.
He'd just ask them to bring him his camera and vlog in the hospital room.

"Peter" changed his profile to a Taylor Swift quote and a picture of "himself" with a dog. All things that mini-man fantasizes about (being tall, having a dog, etc.)

View attachment 2537061
View attachment 2537063

It would be hilarious if someone found the actual profile from where he's grabbing these photos from.
It's not hard to do reverse image searches online. Someone is bound to come up with something.

AKW24

VIP Member
That's not really necessary anymore, but at any rate, I can see him trying to look at all her work emails.
why's that? lot's of companies provide a physical phone especially if there is IP or if emails need to be confidential. (not like what she does needs to be top secret or anything)

Holy crap! This video was just suggested to us and the description is so funny! Clearly it's an older video but it's worth the watch for the laugh.

• Haha