Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

starri

VIP Member
But online as Peter he's 6 feet, can beat everyone up, travels all around the world and is from North Carolina, muscular and strong, calls everyone else fat and "boy/soyboy."
I'm pretty sure Peter wants us to think he's Canadian. Why, couldn't tell you.

Reactions: 3

SherryinBA

yup. he throws in that word "theoretically" like he does with "I believe" or "I think" because he doesn't know and can't be bothered to look information up

Hey Kyle. (notice I spelled your name correctly for a change?)
Why is it that you spend zero effort in giving correct information to your viewers?
Is it because your are a complete idiot or just don't care to be correct?
Are you incapable of doing better?
He also says, "I'm gonna go with ... "

TubeTired

VIP Member
I don't understand why these companies like Coca Cola would send him these freebies (Different bottles/cans of soda, Coke Stuffed Bear, and Disney Park Hopper Tickets).. He repeatedly says he doesn't drink soda.

It's like asking a non-smoker to promote a particular brand of cigarettes. Bewildering. 🤔

View attachment 2535209
These days anything is possible. I see some older rock guys who've famously stopped drinking years ago now owning and promoting their own brands of alcohol.

Hazeleyes51

VIP Member
I THINK Ahmed is one of the guys who appears in Jojo’s vlogs sometimes. He also was at the Studios for Austin’s engagement celebration at the Studios. Kylie and Casey tried to force themselves. In on their round up rodeo reservation and couldn’t, so they had to nix their lunch plans to accommodate kylie and not hurt his feelings. Kylie was kissing his ass the entire time.
Ahhh ok

Frankenweenie

To be fair that Buddy Holly comment was too mush.

Edit: comment have 0 reaction so Tattle didnt like it either.

Last edited:

jipeta2021

VIP Member
Look at the fancy shoes mommy bought him right there on the ground. 😂😂😂

• Haha
He knew about these RunDisney plans when his family was in Disneyland too, since he mentioned he had plans on November 1st. That means that the call on camera with his mom was staged. Probably a way for him to fit in another 'flex' and try and make it sound more legitimate.
What's the big deal about November 1st? We missed that one. It can't RunDisney related because the expo is on 11/2/23.

Reactions: 2

grundel

Chatty Member
OMFG! This actually might be the most cringe worthy and desperately laughable vid yet. Ewwwww!

"I'm Kyle the Grifter. Everyone thought I was gay so I had to find beard....err, girl friend. This one came along out of the blue. A gift from 'Fools R Us' and ready to be used. Her name is 'Casey' and boy was she desperate and a mark so easy I couldn't believe it. She had no boobs, and that was a big turnoff, and a personality that brightens up a room when she leaves it, but she worked at Disney and had cast member discounts and the potential to provide good health insurance for me for free. How could I turn that down? Duh.... I couldn't.
When this kind of a useful fool, desperate enough to do whatever I want and humiliate herself, comes along you don't pass up an opportunity like that, not when you have a nickname like 'Grifty the Dwarf' and a reputation as a sleazy panhandler to uphold.
Now my channel is dying and I'm desperate. If she can't help here, I might have to ditch her. Watch us act like a Disney power couple, even though I'm broke, my family's sick of me, and Disney won't have anything to do with me. Well, this bitch doesn't microwave potatoes and does as she's told and just look at her... LOOK. She'll make puppy dog faces for you and you should send us money to keep this going and her happy. Pony up. This thing will go into a depression if you don't._____Winning, duh! SCORE! "
View attachment 2525192 View attachment 2525193
Lmfao 🤣 because of the “ew”reference and just heard it on TikTok

• Haha

Yunque01

VIP Member
So let's add all this up here when it comes to sister-wife's "free trip".

Possible comped airfare or maybe he "paid" to fly her out on Spirit.
Free park hopper ticket provided by Coke
No resort stay, she's sleeping on the Pallo luxuree couch
She is clearly buying her own food in the video so is that really a free trip? (We never see Kyle "pay" for anything)

View attachment 2537135
Also, she has an annual pass.

starri

VIP Member
OK guyses, I realized I never posted the screenshots below. More Kyle English, and this time it's for the word "small" :LOL:. Peter/Kyle, it's not CHUM change it b CHUMP change.
Peter is just speaking in Canadian.