Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Saul's Gal

Oh and this

View attachment 2535944
---
More getting called out on the Hosting aspect of his lies

View attachment 2535950
My issue with this is that they will put the name of the people listed on the reservation so it wouldn't difficult to manipulate. Even if he was "hosted", if Kevin is on the reservation, the tv should say, "Welcome Pallo & Duriat Family" - or whatever the exact verbiage is supposed to be.

Reactions: 5

Yunque01

VIP Member
Whose Ahmed?

View attachment 2533120
---
I can't believe that these people fall for what he says. All inclusive vacations. Yes, a lot, not sure when, but, hopefully next year. Ummm...so NO you don't have anything planned and hope that someone will just invite you and pay for you. Gotcha.

View attachment 2533123
---
Huh? If you HAVE a wedding you will vlog it? Sooooo does that mean they plan to elope?

View attachment 2533130
I THINK Ahmed is one of the guys who appears in Jojo’s vlogs sometimes. He also was at the Studios for Austin’s engagement celebration at the Studios. Kylie and Casey tried to force themselves. In on their round up rodeo reservation and couldn’t, so they had to nix their lunch plans to accommodate kylie and not hurt his feelings. Kylie was kissing his ass the entire time.

Last edited:

starswimmer135

Is run Disney owned by Disney World? Such that Disney World is the one inviting him out or is it a separate entity?
I believe it’s owned by the Walt Disney company in some capacity. They have races in both WDW and DL, so I’m not sure exactly which division. Could be part of whoever runs wide world of sports?

HouHok

If that were the case, I don't know why he wouldn't just say that Coke/Dasani is sponsoring him... and what would Coke think to see him pretending that his sponsorship is from Disney and not Coke?

Also if Coke/Dasani is sponsoring him, it's odd that there's no other vloggers which are also being sponsored.
Because he's a simpleton and just says "oh someone is sponsoring me for a Disney event. Disney is sponsoring me!" Plus in his little world Disney is a much bigger company than Coke...probably.

SnapChet

VIP Member
OMFG! 'Returning to the scene of the crime" is NOT
a good strategy for views, my little WeeMan.
6 hrs in and only 8K views and ALREADY ratio'd.
And on a Sunday, usually your safest day. SAD 😎
Could Casey not afford another Staycation at some
park hotel for you? SAD
Stick a fork in this turkey. It's done.🍗🍽

Revisiting our very first date!
XFQJHphv3p3tehXITqnm8u4g=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg
411.jpg

Kyle Pantload's Daily :poop: Dump and Ratio.

BTW: Everyone at Tattle was laughing at you'
after Casey mentioned the "auditioning" of
her, and rehearsing, before she came on
camera. You might want to excuse her and
try to get someone else. A flat chested, mewling,
dry-as-dust, no personality, moonfaced fragile
little dowdy woman is just NOT cutting it.
You looked for a life preserver and grabbed an
anchor. SAD
ratio'd33.jpg

You're setting records Little King of Ratios. 👋
(y)878 ___ (n)924

Last edited:
  • Haha

Colonel Angus

VIP Member
Ok so my intention is not to shame anyone but I just want to see if my eyes deceive me. In the recent pumpkins patch photo of Casey post hair cut is it just me or does it look like she’s out of proportion? Like the jorts down are someone else’s bottom half from a much larger person than the top half. Was it photo shopped? Is she wearing a diaper under the jorts? It doesn’t look right. It smells like altered…

• Haha

Yunque01

VIP Member
I see that Lil' Kylie is still threatening to beat people up over on 'X'

Who is he trying to kid? He has to be one of the wimpiest "men" in existence. What kind of man hides on a balcony when they hear a strange knock on the door and makes their "girl friend" answer it?

View attachment 2526321
You wouldn’t happen to be able to find the clip where he gets chastised at Animal Kingdom? He complains about it and jets in as fast as he can.

JakeDog

Little Casey clothing malfunction.. more clicks.. This group is making a living out of YouTube. You may have to share a bed with the family , That’s ok…. Better than a real job. .. He is unwatchable,, like once a week… maybe…. You don’t work… you have to put up with Casey…There MUST be something serious wrong with her …… theres a chance of little Klye running around. Little Kyle. Five years of that.

Imagine….LK [little Kyle]. First trip to WDW. LK first shit at WDW. LK first Throw up over chicken wings. LK

• Haha

Disneysensation

VIP Member
Ball sack neck banker is more fucked up than he is. I often question where he got his alcoholism from, dad doesn’t seem like a drunk so mommy must have been banging back the Tito’s while pregnant with humanzee
And taking steroids while pregnant with Alexa the great 💪
On their last day at Disneyland, everyone had a cream soda except for banker Mom. Perhaps, that’s some spiked water:
IMG_7361.png

• Haha