Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BlurryCat

VIP Member
So little man talks a bunch of shit about Animal Kingdom on his vlog and then Disney invites him for 4 nights to stay at Animal Kingdom Lodge? :unsure: Something isn't adding up here.
---
Update: Yunque is the man ⬇⬇

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Disneysensation

VIP Member
He says he’s still actively house hunting and when the right opportunity comes along he’ll just “pay a fee” to get out of his lease (aka termination fee for breaking a lease prematurely).
IMG_7341.jpeg

He speaks with his mouth out of his ass - as if money grows on trees. Assuming his monthly rent is $2K - that would be a $3K termination fee. That’s another half of a RH couch. Or many Tito’s. Or perhaps some badly needed bar stools and dining table set. It’s clear he can’t even manage an apartment yet he still lives with this delusion of home ownership. And it’s very likely his current apartment is subsidized by the Saukville clan.

• Haha

QueenC17

Chatty Member
I think it's really weird and strange that they're both nervous to go back to the place they had their first date. Why?? It makes absolutely no sense. Also I think they met at the wedding that she was working and they still don't want to admit that. Kyle saw the Golden Goose that had discounts and swooped in.

• Haha
  • Heart

Hazeleyes51

VIP Member
It comes with a side of a salad. Huh? lol. And yes to the sauce video above. It is NOT for the salad, OMG lololol

1698162214875.png

• Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Can't you just feel the true love and chemistry between these two?

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha

DetroitFartCity

Love how he kept saying "they" made dinner, when in fact, she did everything (including cleaning up). First class flight, endless Halloween decorations, a new PS5.... AND STILL NO BAR STOOLS OR A COFFEE TABLE OR EVEN FUCKING TV TRAYS.

• Angry
  • Heart

Yunque01

VIP Member
He claimed they wanted to host him for the runDisney event. Then he claims he was so nervous because he doesn’t fo well on interviews. What were you interviewing tor kylie? Accepting an offer is not an interview! Your story wreaked with falsehoods from the get go.

• Heart

HouHok

The fact that Casey isn't turned off by his constant lying makes me feel less and less sympathy for her. Imagine being with someone who lies so blatantly about their "big meetings with Disney" to their adoring stans.

I have to say I did LOL thinking of him sitting in his dirty bedroom with that nasty, sweat-soaked backwards hat, poof of hair looped through the front, and greasy bloated face with that grinning maw on a "business" conference call with a bunch of Disney corporate big wigs. 😂 😂 😂
We've come to realize that Casey is incredibly naïve. All fine and good on its own, but for someone like Kyle that's just the perfect mark unfortunately.

• Sad

jipeta2021

VIP Member
I wonder why Kylie didn’t get invited to the Disney Company’s 100th Anniversary ball like PMM did. 😂

• Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
I concur. I feel that Kevin and Brianne booked it together. Something came up and her slot was just there and kylie bugged them hard to let him take her spot.
This sounds the most plausible. Despite all the jokes, Kevin and Brianne don't seem to really like him that much and only tolerate him because of Casey. I think it was a case where Brianne had to back out, Casey couldn't do it because of work, and so Kyle bugged Casey about it and got her to get Kevin to allow him to stay with him and vlog it.

Keep an eye on the TV screen in the room when the Animal Kingdom/RunDisney vlogs start.
ezgif-1-ca261f9b38.gif

I have a feeling it's going to be conveniently turned OFF

Last edited:
  • Haha

Adams & Brush

VIP Member
Holy crap! He said he needs to save more money for a home. Really kyle? What happened to the $730K you had for your previous home???
I can’t believe he suggested that it might take a couple more years of searching & saving so stay tuned with a straight face. Ain’t no way in hell his joke of a channel’s still got a heartbeat in two years. No fucking way

Last edited:
  • Haha

onechanz

Meanwhile, PMM is hanging with Jesse Pinkman

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

BlurryCat

VIP Member
I'm sorry but I have to go back to his mom saying that we are "trying to ruin his career" which will "make him hurt himself." It's just so absurd to me.

How can she not see that he's the ONLY one who is ruining his "career" (I can't take that word seriously with what he does) with the stuff he purposely puts out in public? Kyle is the one who left all those old racist, homophobic tweets up and the thousands of creepy tweets toward young girls. Kyle is the one who became the most disliked Disney vlogger through his own actions and the way he and his family handled criticism & controversies.

It really is a glimpse into his family's psyche and how they believe that Kyle can do no wrong. I assume she's worried that Kyle will have some kind of breakdown and "hurt himself" if his YouTube channel fails. If that's the case, then they need to focus their attention toward his own behavior and actions rather than his critics and also get him some kind of help and therapy.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
It also means that he's totally directing her and she was probably herself in the test videos and he told her don't be like that.
You'll notice whenever Casey says something, she often looks toward Kyle to gauge his approval. She's always walking on egg shells because he can blow up over the slightest thing. It was telling when she accidentally ate a french fry on a tray of food that SHE bought before they sat down. The way she panicked and profusely apologized. 😬 That one stuck with me. I guess Kylie must always get first dibs on the food.

• Sad

AKW24

VIP Member
I think he actually believes in his lies. And this whole Peter thing is him taking on an alter ego of who he wishes he could be (tough, 6 feet tall, etc.), almost like a fugue state.
well he is likely bipolar

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Exactly! In essence, she’s confirming that Kevin is the one who is running and the only reason Kyle is going. Nobody in their right mind would believe an out of shape guy like Kyle would get a sponsorship to run, and then Kyle just thoughtfully decided to invite Kevin since he runs. 🙄 If that were the case, Kyle would’ve said he decided to invite Kevin because he’s a runner. Nope nope nope. He’s such a fraud!
Bingo. I got the same thing when she said that.

Kevin is the runner. Kevin had the 5k and Animal Kingdom stay booked. Most likely with Brianne but something came up and she had to drop out.

Casey has to work, so Kyle begged Casey to let him take Brianne's place. And so Casey made sure her "star" could get his content.

Since Kylie's been losing his mind over the hatters lately, he got the idea to pretend that Disney is sponsoring him as the sole sponsor for RunDisney. Despite the fact that Disney doesn't really sponsor people for this event from what I see. They also don't use Skype, so his story about meeting with Disney World corporate over Skype is totally bogus.

It makes zero sense that they'd choose a manic, out-of-control, out-of-shape chubby infantile dwarf whose always trashing the parks and who hasn't worked out in several years to be the poster boy for RunDisney. It's so absurd that it's actually somewhat hilarious.

Last edited:
  • Haha

starri

VIP Member
Then his mom tried to accuse everyone of trying to "ruin his career and make him hurt himself." Utterly ridiculous.
Susan, if you're that worried about your son's mental health, my hourly rate is very reasonable.

• Haha