Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NanTeaDrew

VIP Member
I can see Kyle completing a 5K given the character stops. The longer races, not so much. Why give Kyle a resort room for several nights for Expo and 5K race coverage? It simply doesn't make sense.

There are many established runners, some with decent social media followings. Why Kyle for a RunDisney weekend? Curious to see how this turns out.

Reactions: 16

DisneyTrolls

Chatty Member
So we reached out to someone who works with RunDisney and they backed up the statement that he's not being brought in by Disney. None of what he said tracks with how RunDisney or the event sponsors do business. When they do promote events, it's the longer distances for the more serious runners and they also use their own camera crew on course and in the start/finish areas. There would be no need for him to be brought in to film. Also, they don't host athletes at hotels. When sponsors do sponsor runners, it's bib only. No hotel stays have ever been involved. Disney is also very serious about FCC disclosure with "paid sponsorship" or the usual hashtags in the video description (he has none). Hopefully he's just dumb enough to run on someone else's bib
So what is the lesson we are all learning here? Do not repeatedly lie on the internet because there will always be people smarter and more well-connected than you who will expose your lies!

Vyle Pallo

Chatty Member
IMG_0980.jpeg

I just had to screen shot it when OAR guy went through his seething “I’m Tired” speech. The Disney Detonation guy could clearly see something was super weird and awkward about it, and I am glad someone mentioned the Tattle Threads to him. He had mentioned that he has less than 200 subscribers and that he can’t believe that Kyle is paying any attention to him, but the truth is that Kyle is 1000% aware of him all because of these threads. If we post it, Kyle knows about it LOL! He must be soooo frustrated about the whole Peter situation and that we called him out on it, but he is so stubborn that he can’t let it go and just doubles down on his alter ego instead, which makes him look like even more of a psychopath.

IMG_0984.png

Mr. Disney Detonation: Please keep making your videos, but if you also ever want to join us to talk about Kylo Paylo Pallo outside of your videos, you are more than welcome lol 😆.

• Heart
  • Haha

SnapChet

VIP Member
WeeMan Kyle REALLY got busted over at that laughable "X" page of his last night. His alcohol-infused warped brain ran off the rails and he forgot the cardinal rule of sock puppetry: "Never forget which YOU is really YOU if you want to own the hatters' and meanies." :ROFLMAO:
He blew himself up.
200w (92).gif
:LOL:
bully.jpg

• Haha

Yunque01

VIP Member
Casey needed to wash her hair after how much he handled it with his grubby sausage fingers.

Ah kylie (BTW, i never capitalize your name because you don’t earn that level of respect) it isn’t bing bada boom. It’s bada boom bada bing. But when have you ever not messed up anything simple!?

LOL! The college graduate says that you can, “get so much things” in the shop at the pumpkin farm.

• Haha

NanTeaDrew

VIP Member
Lolol, they’ve been together for a year and a half but the Doormat says it feels like 3 plus years.

Shocked I am not.

View attachment 2525196
18 months? 🤔Her calendar seems a bit off. That sometimes happens when you lie.

Kyle’s Aulani trip with JoJo and the wedding he and Lora attended at the Grand Floridian were both around early August 2022.

It’s currently October 2023. That’s not 18 months. For it to be a year and a half, they would have began dating in April of 2022. 🤔

• Haha
Hey Kyle, got a few RunDisney questions for you since you are now a hosted expert....

Did you get your afterparty ticket?
Why haven't you shown the course you will be running?
What's the cost of a 5k or challenge registration?
What time does the race start?
Why haven't you shown the event guide?

We will wait for you to google all this info....

• Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
I noticed 3 times in today's dump where Casey gets annoyed and uncomfortable.

The first is when they're in the elevator and Kyle's dancing and singing like an idiot. He points the camera at her for a long time while she stands there and looks like this. Her face says it all ("I don't want to do this")

003588.png

003589.png

Then again when they are walking into Publix, Kyle says "It's now time for the Casey show!" Casey sounds disinterested and says "it's my show?". She gives him a dirty look as she's wiping down the cart and the camera quickly pans by and catches it. Then she tells him it's too much pressure.

003586.png

Then finally, her face when he says kale smells like Kyle's farts. 🤣

003590.png

Better get used to it Casey if you want to commit to this for the rest of your life. :) Your "star" is going to have to film and monetize every nook and cranny of your life, and he's going to continue to put more pressure on you to "perform."

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart

Disneysensation

VIP Member
He mentioned Alexa is heading down to Orlando ONCE AGAIN in a few days.
Does Alexa have a life? She spends so much of her free time doing wellness checks on her brother. Maybe that’s why she’s still single cause that surely would be a red flag for any potential suitor.

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Does Disney World still even use skype? I know Microsoft ditched it for Teams a few years ago, and most use either Zoom or Google Meets now.

Maybe Sugar Daddy Jeff still uses Skype though. Maybe Disney is his bedroom / walk-in-shower name.
I find it very hard to believe that Disney uses Skype. I work with a lot of various companies and none of them use Skype anymore. Everyone uses either Slack, Teams, Google Meet, Hangouts, or Zoom.
---
Check out his wonky eyelid when he’s lying. One thing about Kyle is that when he lies his eye’s gonna go crazy, he’s gonna start sniffling or rubbing his nose, or he’ll start looking really angry when he speaks OR he’ll start rambling really fast. 😂
The wonky eye is a great indicator when he's lying. 😂 Also you're right, he tends to ramble on very long when he's lying and will 'overexplain' himself... which always ends up in him contradicting himself multiple times.

• Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Kale smells like Kyle's farts you guys'es:sick: :sick: :sick:

003569.png

003573.png

---
He keeps hovering over Casey while she's cooking and says it smells like farts and she eventually says "DUDE STOP!"

003574.png

He's like an 8 year old who thinks just saying "farts" and "poop" is funny. I bet he dutch oven's Casey every time they are in bed and is always farting in her face. :sick:

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
I could only tolerate a few random minutes of today's dump. Will await the recaps here. Casey seems delighted that her toddler has returned. Maybe Kylie will get to stay Club Level this week with the money that Casey was able to save up for an entire week?

Last edited:
  • Haha

SnapChet

VIP Member
Now here's how to trigger someone. :ROFLMAO: An excellent bitch-slapping
of whiny WeeMan and his alter ego....grrrrrr'.... "Peter" !
___ he chose that moniker for his oh so tough grrrrr .... sock puppet.
Now go suck it Kyle! :LOL:

Michael Kay.....
who-is-the-man-you-are-the-man.gif

triggered.jpg
triggered-triggering-intensifies.gif
laugh-buriko.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
I think I heard a different F word

View attachment 2533197
Plenty of time to play Spiderman but when it comes to Patreon and doing stuff like a podcast "time always b issue." Him saying he's addicted to and constantly playing Spiderman now seems to contradict with his recent claim that he works around the clock, 24/7, working & planning & researching. What a bullshitter.

• Haha