Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

onechanz

When cast members f**k with oar boy Kyle

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Squiggy74

VIP Member
It appears Reddit "r/blogsnark" is discussing the validity of the big invitation, so it's not just mean old Tattle. And someone had more scoop on the Citizen thing!

A5B5B2E9-CD43-424F-8B27-34FFC8EBA5CD_1_201_a.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

QueenC17

Chatty Member
What a dump this vlog is. Why do mundane things like getting a haircut, getting glasses, going out to eat where there's other people around, cause Casey and Kyle to go over the edge. They're both so mentally stunted I'm beginning to think they deserve each other. Kyle was practically begging Casey to take a camera into the salon and she kept refusing and he said he would be so proud of her if she did it and she still kept saying no. At least she finally stood her ground. Of course he was too afraid to do it because he considered going in the Salon with his camera and filming the whole experience but decided it was too scary. I don't think the haircut looks good. I feel like I could have given her that haircut and I have no experience cutting hair. It's just like chopped straight across with no style. Of course Kyle's reaction is over the top.

• Haha

Vyle Pallo

Chatty Member
I love how Kyle said he hates renting an apartment because he’s “throwing away equity”, yet he has no problem throwing away money on useless Halloween decorations, DoorDashing practically all his food (including a breakfast sandwich and a bagel with cream cheese… REALLY???), and spending $25 on Genie+ to ride one ride that he’s been on a million times. DoorDash alone costs so much money between fees and tips… it’s just such a waste of money when you can literally just drive somewhere and pick up the food yourself. Better yet, actually learn how to cook basic things. He’s so damn lazy!

• Heart
  • Haha

giftboxjoe

It’s like when he went to the Apple Store to have the scratch on his iPhone’s camera lens evaluated. He misconstrues what the store employees told him: get the coverage and go crack your phone screen (in order to get it repaired - duh, that still doesn’t address the lens scratch which isn’t covered).

Apple Store employee telling him to go crack his phone screen. Disney cast member telling him to put marinara over salad. He’s got to be that stupid to actually believe these things that people didn’t even say.View attachment 2530213
He should have put the marinara sauce on his Iphone

• Haha
  • Heart

starswimmer135

Kyle says that his big announcement is that Disney World is hosting him for four nights at Animal Kingdom Lodge to do his first Disney Run event. And there's going to be seven or eight Vlogs on all the Disney run events. The way he hyped it up I thought he won the Powerball it's like I've stayed at Animal Kingdom Lodge for a week big whoop. It sounds like he's going to be running but it's not 100% clear I like to see how that's going to happen. He then says Casey can't go with him because her family is in town so instead Kevin, Casey's brother in law, is going to stay with him at Animal Kingdom Lodge!! 😲😲😲 he also announces he's going on the inaugural Cruise of icon of the sea.
I’d like to know the thought process here on inviting Kyle to do a run Disney race. Was the cast member like “he’s a young adult who wears OnClouds a lot. Must be a runner“ or was it a cast member who decided it would be funny to watch Kyle try to run a 5k, like the cast member who “told” him to put marinara sauce on his salad

• Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
When oar dwarf says “honestly” he’s serious, you just have to believe him.

View attachment 2529010

“Honestly, huge things coming in 2023, no joke, not playing, honestly”.
---
I hope Wall Street is listening to Dwarfys Roundtable.

View attachment 2529036
"Trust me, honestly, believe me, I'm not playing, trust me."

Someone who tells the truth doesn't have to constantly tell people they're telling the truth. He has a liar's conscience.

BlurryCat

VIP Member
53 threads - I've been here for a solid 35-40 of em. Oar boy is still a drunken loser who can't do YouTube successfully and has no career prospects. Now he has a doormat girl friend, and lugjuree Apartment and his own PS5!

YUGE things coming, not playing
Are we sure he still has a PS5? He only bought it so he could play the Call of Duty beta for a limited period of time. He might have found a scratch on it by now...

• Haha

Frankenweenie

Animal Kingdom is my favorite park. I go to Disney 1 per year (at best) and this is the park I like to wonder around more. Extra points now that is the park you are less likely to have him woooing during a ride.

It has the 2 best counter service restaurant in Satuli and Flame Tree. And the others like Marambe Markret or Yak and Yeti seems better than anything in MK or DHS.

there is Nomad Lounge as well for some drinks and churros, and some unique treats like the Pongu Lumpia or Colossal Cinnamon Roll, but he needs someone to pay for it.

The animal trails are fun, and I like going to Rafiki just to say hi to the Komodo Dragon that is on display there.

Anyway Kyle yes, AK sucks dont waste your time there. Keep wooooing Soarin which I hate.

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Short enough to fit on a children's fold down bed with room to spare.
2023-07-02 10_31_40-(4) Checking Into Saratoga Springs Resort_ A 1 Bedroom Villa Room Tour! Di...png

Last edited:
  • Haha

Disney_Fan

VIP Member
He doesn't own an iron. And what are those shorts he's wearing. Draw strings underwear hanging out???? And he's busting out of the shirt and not in a good way.

1697987306180.png

• Haha
  • Sick

Disneysensation

VIP Member
Kylie wasn't lying when he said that he was going to keep this place "pristine" and "flawless" once he escaped his messy roommates.
Not the first time that OR vlogger makes a false promise.

And he wasn’t “lying” when he said Jack Skellington would be UP everyday:
IMG_7293.jpeg

In reality:
IMG_7285.jpeg

😂 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow

darkabbie

its pretty sad when a person doesn't see how its not jealousy but obnoxious behavior that he receives the hate that he does. i also feel bad for most of his "fans" who are so blind to the constant theme that he projects. i see some have said "you know you should treat Casey better because...." but instead of listening to them, he double downs and says "whatever you're just jealous." no Kyle they're not, we're not. for some of us we just want you to do better, instead of worrying about what is being said on tattle maybe use that energy and work on bettering your content (instead of copying it from other youtubers), maybe check yourself into rehab for your rampant alcoholism (btw you're at best a "functional" alcoholic). learn to be respectful of other people and realize the world doesn't owe you anything. maybe actually see what its like to pay for you and Casey for an entire day OUTSIDE of Disney/Universal (including city walk and disney springs) and maybe realize that there are people who are enabling your bad behavior.

Squiggy74

VIP Member
How many times did they rehearse her hair “reveal?” It feels so fake except that she’s on the verge of tears because she so often sounds like that.
Speaking of the reveal, how long did he keep the camera on HIMSELF and make it about HIS reaction before finally showing Casey? And he should've shut the fuck up immediately when she declined his request to take even one selfie at the salon.

• Angry
  • Sick

Adams & Brush

VIP Member
OK, just got the pumpkin carving on today's video. First off, he doesn't follow the instructions on how to do the ghost stencil & ends up cutting the entire character out. Clearly moronic...but best part, they carve the front of their pumpkins before cutting the tops open & taking out all the seeds...& he says he does this every year?? Dude, you're a mess. I mean, forget intelligent, if there was any chance that he might be even the slightest bit coherent, that all waved bye-bye while recording today's vlog

• Haha
Reactions: 17

BlurryCat

VIP Member
The goal is to have Casey work for the channel. Yikes! 😱

003633.png

003632.png

003634.png

He also wants to get Casey to start taking over the vlogs for the entire day. 🤣 The bum is trying to outsource all the "work" to her. So many red flags, if I were Casey's father I'd be horrified that this two-bit loser is trying to get her to quit her job to commit entirely to his crumbling YouTube grift.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17