Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hardly Here

VIP Member
“Leave your love down below.”

“Most of my buddies leave their love down below, some leave it on my shoes, occasionally on my lower back. C’mon, leave your love down below.”

Screenshot 2023-10-23 at 4.51.37 PM.jpeg

---
I think the Dwarf is taking care of the hatters.

He knows by reading Tattle that he can’t hold still when the Doormat is talking.

Face twitching, guttural babbling, but today when Casey was talking Dwarfy was so tight you couldn’t hammer a knitting needle up his ass with a hammer.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

KyliesMadHatter

He complains about the staffing at Trader Sams. Maybe he should dust off his resume and get an actual JOB!

BlurryCat

VIP Member
I would tell him I am going home if I have to sit here and watch you play video games.

View attachment 2531249
Everything revolves around Kyle. Casey has to cook for him and then clean up after, preen for the camera and be a prop for his vlog, has to sit and watch him play video games, has to watch the Packers games even though she doesn't like football, has to fetch him food and snacks, etc.

I'm trying to think... what exactly does he do for Casey? Where's the compromise in this relationship? With my partner, if she picks up groceries I always help her carry them in and put them away, if she cooks then I always offer to clean up and put away the dishes, and if she wants to do something or go somewhere I always support it and vice versa. Kyle does none of that, the entire "relationship" centers around him and his wants/needs.

I guess he DID agree to go and get ramen with her after she's been asking for an entire year, but had to complain the entire time about how he hates ramen, and then shame her in front of the camera for being the "picky eater." :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Jelly of what when ANYONE could participate? lolol
Peter is Kyle trying to emulate his own fans... and Kyle thinks everyone is jealous of him for getting "invites" and going to Disney every day.
Just like how "Peter" constantly posts about being jealous of Kyle going on cruises. Notice everything revolves around 'jealousy' with Kyle.

003651.png

003650.png

His entire shtick is just him thinking he's making people jealous, hence the perpetual 'flexing,' arrogance, little man syndrome, over the top behavior, etc.

Last edited:
  • Heart

HouHok

View attachment 2529149

Kyle says "With early entry you can be finished and leave AK by 10:00 am"

Ok, so if the park opens at 8, early entry is at 7:30 leaving 2 1/2 hours until 10:00. If park opens at 9:00 early entry is at 8:30 leaving 1 1/2 hours until 10:00.

The Disney Kid, Disney Vlogger, Disney Expert says Animal Kingdom is a 90 minute or 150 minute park.

Going to AK, you'd probably want to ride Kilimanjaro Safari, whats that, an investment of 45 minutes at the shortest?

Lets ride Expedition Everest, at the fastest, maybe 30 minutes?

Probably want to ride Flight of Passage, even with short lines, 45 minutes.

Ok, Kyle, now it's 10:00 so are you finished with this park??

Todays dipshit vlog removes ANY semblance of competence this moron ever had in relation to having ANY knowledge of Disney Parks.

Taking Kyle's Expert Disney Advice, just skip Dinosaur, Kali River Rapids, Na'vi River Journey, Tough to be a Bug.

Darn it, you don't have time for Festival of the Lion King, Finding Nemo, Flights of Wonder.

Maharajah Jungle Trek is great, but the Expert says you don't have time.

Visiting Dawa Bar for a drink, or 2, is out because you'll be gone by 10:00 am, they aren't open yet.

Go elsewhere for lunch because you're gone before Satulli Canteen or Yak & Yeti or Flame Tree even open.

Nomad Lounge for different drinks and great appetizers is a no go, because they open at 11:00

This guy is a complete idiot. He has absolutely NO helpful knowledge of ANYTHING Disney.

What a Dumbass.
Kyle fails to realize that he's ruined the parks for himself by being at them literally every day. The average person does not go to Animal Kingdom (or any park) for 2 hours and then leave because there's a ton more to do that they don't see every week so they aren't bored by it.

• Heart
  • Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Not the fake staged phone call to make him look important and try to own the haters who claim it’s not true. And come on, when does Kyle ever talk like that to his mom? It is so fake. He’s such a bad actor.
View attachment 2535332
This staged phone call with his mom telling her the "big news" reminded me of that time he recorded the phone call saying he "got the house." Same bad acting.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

QueenC17

Chatty Member
Oh hi Augustus in 4k. You can tell his gums are super swollen between his teeth too.
20231022_120247.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

darkabbie

is peter really that stupid? because if those are the pics he used. he should of thought about the tattoos. they're no where near the same ones. meaning he had laser surgery to remove them and then had new ones added.
Capture.PNG
Capture2.PNG

• Haha

Hardly Here

VIP Member
Lolol, they’ve been together for a year and a half but the Doormat says it feels like 3 plus years.

Shocked I am not.

Screenshot 2023-10-22 at 10.41.57 AM.jpeg

• Haha

Jjjg

VIP Member
I wish they'd show his reaction to Jete the replacement in his room getting an all expenses paid trip staying at Four Seasons hosted by the Las Vegas tourism board by Jojo.

• Haha

Yunque01

VIP Member
Also found out about the emails people have written about him… people have seen them. The number of execs and managers copied as they get forwarded and made their rounds is very interesting. It is safe to say that kyle is definitely never invited by Disney to anything.

• Wow

Heygrid

So today's video starts out with him saying the word OUR and he says it right

10 min in and this dumbass puts marinara sauce on a salad because he claims a cast member told him to, except he/she probably meant on the plant based Italian sausages he’s eating and not the salad. Good God he’s such a fucking idiot!
View attachment 2529076
He used up all his brainpower that day correctly saying ‘our’ at the beginning of the video. There was nowhere to go but down after that.

• Haha

Vyle Pallo

Chatty Member
Here are the best comments from today’s dump. Uh Oh, did the Pallo Clown Posse have a day off??

IMG_1021.jpeg
IMG_1022.jpeg
IMG_1024.jpeg
IMG_1025.jpeg
IMG_1027.jpeg
IMG_1029.jpeg
IMG_1030.jpeg
IMG_1031.jpeg
IMG_1033.jpeg
IMG_1032.jpeg
IMG_1026.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad

Hardly Here

VIP Member
When oar dwarf says “honestly” he’s serious, you just have to believe him.

Screenshot 2023-10-24 at 10.45.00 AM.jpeg

“Honestly, huge things coming in 2023, no joke, not playing, honestly”.
---
I hope Wall Street is listening to Dwarfys Roundtable.

Screenshot 2023-10-24 at 10.58.06 AM.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
What in Betty White Alabama trailer house shit is today’s daily 💩 pile?

A recreation of Dwarfy & Borings first date?

Here’s some ‘heart & soul’ and ‘24 hours a day of preparation’ for you.

This little moron videos everything, why won’t he show us himself playing a couple of golf holes? Because we’ll know he’s a liar and can’t shoot 80 OR drive the green on a par 4?

Even the Doormat can’t figure out what the hell he’s doing today.

What a shock, he gets hammered with Farlexa, but all of a sudden he doesn’t drink anymore?
My god, this has to be a new low for the dwarf's channel. A play-by-play recreation of the dull duo's first date.

003504.png

003506.png

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow