Kyle Pallo #51 Big Dwarf meets Little Giant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
003300.png

SSDD

I only skipped through a few minutes of this 53 minute coma-inducing disaster and I can't anymore.

003301.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
--Those internships are so competitive and attract such high quality candidates that he wouldn't merit even a first level phone interview with Casting. Never mind be moved forward to then interview with the actual hiring managers.
I call bullshit!
Interviews are done for 3 reasons:
1. They are interested in hiring you for that position
2. It is lip service to keep middling, naive employees fishing in the pond of hope.
3. It is a threatened boss's tool to demoralize aspiring challengers of the established power hierarchy until they become lock-step subordinates or leave the company entirely

Now, which do you think KP was, and which do you think KP thought He was?

Reactions: 7
DADx3 has the same fat sausage fingers as Kylie.

View attachment 2515729
View attachment 2515733View attachment 2515734

Looks like Kylie got 99.99% of his DNA from the clown. The creepy clown is even doing the duck lips and clown faces constantly just like Kylie.
Ewwww.....I've said many time that it's eerie how much he looks like and how much he apes the behaviors of Old Creepy Clown Jer. 🤡
Mini Manic Monkey Clown See ___ Mini Manic Monkey Clown Do. 🤡
clo.jpg
clo1.jpg
ScratchyOilyGalah-size_restricted.gif

The hands? You're correct and that's just a bit of a gross out. That looks like someone with severe edema, ol' sausage fingers and ham hands. :sick:

Those hands and fingers do, however, complement the "Pallo Dining Method" quite well.
200w (60).gif
200w (85).gif

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry for the silence, the holiday season is peak work for me.

So I watched his Halloween decorating and was surprised that he had to go out and buy all that crap considering how much Halloween stuff he's been sent by his stans in the past. Those boxes in his garage must be full of it. Odd that none of it made it into his apartment after him telling us all he just couldn't wait to show it all off, isn't it?

I'd love to know if he sold all that stuff on eBay because he obviously no longer owns most of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
On the water raft ride, the special needs idiot is screaming at the top of his lungs about his butt the ENTIRE RIDE. And they were seated with other guests on the raft.

003303.png

003302.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Two 30 year old assholes trick Mom into riding a ride she says a dozen times she doesn't want to go on. Then they laugh like mental patients the whole time. The 2 pricks are insufferable.
View attachment 2515698

If I were the Banker I'd tell these two little shits they are on their own for the next 3 days. Buy your own tickets and food and find your own way home. Your Hello Kitty bag will be in the hallway outside the cheap hotel room.
I had to go see this. I was actually surprised he told her before getting on. Seemed like a Kyle thing to keep quiet till it was too late.

Reactions: 5

So I watched his Halloween decorating and was surprised that he had to go out and buy all that crap considering how much Halloween stuff he's been sent by his stans in the past. Those boxes in his garage must be full of it. Odd that none of it made it into his apartment after him telling us all he just couldn't wait to show it all off, isn't it?

I'd love to know if he sold all that stuff on eBay because he obviously no longer owns most of it.
It's also odd that I've seen none of his fans comment and mention all of the Halloween stuff that was sent to him, which has been sitting in those boxes unused for years. He used to go on and on about how he can't wait to get his own place to display it all. Chalk it up to another lie from the shameless con.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
It's also odd that I've seen none of his fans comment and mention all of the Halloween stuff that was sent to him, which has been sitting in those boxes unused for years. He used to go on and on about how he can't wait to get his own place to display it all. Chalk it up to another lie from the shameless con.
I'm thinking those fans have given up on him and moved on while the current ones that actually watch are new.

Reactions: 10
From our little friend Peter’s recent likes on Twitter, he liked a comment on Taylor’s post about the Taylor Swift movie that had nothing to do with the post but talked about how great she is in Kyle’s vlogs. Yet he doesn’t follow Taylor on Twitter yet either…

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It feels like Dad is trying to convince himself that he's having fun as many times as he says it
I honestly don’t pay any attention to anything the clown does or says. I subconsciously see a mentally incapacitated man who is on a field trip with his handlers.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

His remarkable stupidity and idiocy was on full display as, I saw here, he dragged the stupid bint Casey along through, I believe, Target/Walmart or some such place to film himself whoopin' & hollerin' over Halloween trinkets and junk. I suppose IF any of the stuff sent to him was around he was too lazy to look for it, sold it as you suggest, or he just had to have 'new' stuff for his parent-subsidized little 'lurg-jury' apartment.

It was quite telling that after he festooned that little place with an outdoor, noisy fan-inflated yard Halloween decoration, some black gauze hanging from the ceiling, and rendering the kitchen island useless by covering it with more black gauze and schlock ____ it actually was an improvement over the ramshackled, unkempt & disheveled, unfurnished (a couch, a couple of scratch & dent pieces and a gifted bed) tit hole he'd managed to occupy up to that point. :ROFLMAO:

He doesn't even have end tables, bar stools, dining table (if there's even room), coffee table...etc. There's little on the walls. He said he wanted to be 'careful' not to put holes in them.... but then began pecking at them like a drunken woodpecker to hang up that Halloween crap. Priorities! :ROFLMAO:

Well, long story shortened, you haven't really missed much. It's all the out of control, imbecilic and infantile bahavior SSDD with him as his numbers continue to drop and his stale and tiresome dog & pony show limps on.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
From our little friend Peter’s recent likes on Twitter, he liked a comment on Taylor’s post about the Taylor Swift movie that had nothing to do with the post but talked about how great she is in Kyle’s vlogs. Yet he doesn’t follow Taylor on Twitter yet either…
That's cute how he uses his Peter account to like every single tweet he can find that defends him. 🤭

003305.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
I had to go see this. I was actually surprised he told her before getting on. Seemed like a Kyle thing to keep quiet till it was too late.
Actually, BankerMom was very insistent they not go on the Ferris wheel car that spins too. Just before getting on the 2 little twatfarts told her they were going on the spinning car and she thought they were kidding, (as did I). It was too late when she found out they hoodwinked her.

2 little immature tit bags.

• Angry
  • Sad
IMG_6474.png

Once again, like always, when our EXPERT, Disney Kid provides ANY information about Disney Parks, he’s wrong.

He calls the Disneyland Toy Story ride the best because it’s the OG.

The Hollywood Studios version opened first.

I guess the 24 hour a day research and preparation b hard.

Honestly, for a self proclaimed Disney Expert this idiot is wrong on every piece of Disney knowledge he spouts.

What a dumbass. .

• Heart
It’s free because it’s on the credit card… let’s think about that.
I just don't get how this family ONLY ever "vacations" at Disney World or Disneyland.

There's so many amazing places to see all over the United States and the world. It's just so odd to me that his elderly parents are once again paying all of this money to take their TWO 30 YEAR OLD adults to Disney again to watch them WOOOOOO on the same kiddie rides that they've already been on 1,000 times. If anything, they should be taking their grandkids.

---

A lot of his viewers want him to switch it up and go different places, but you know he never will.

003285.png

003283.png

Can you imagine him staying in a cabin in the Smoky Mountains? Not only would the tiny tot be terrified, but the complaining would be non-stop. There's no Club Level there or people dressed up as Disney characters.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.