Kyle Pallo #51 Big Dwarf meets Little Giant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also - what happened to the weekly livestream thing he was gonna try a couple months ago? Sitting on the barbie couch and rambling for 2 hours wasn't worth the roughly $300 he'd probably get per stream, per week? I still can't believe he made over $900 on that first one. Yikes.
Too much work. Time b issue. Just like taking 10 minutes to update a Patreon, sitting on a couch and rambling b hard work. It's just easier to grift stuff from the Durliat family and Pallo Clown Posse.

Reactions: 13
Again, i am reminded about the vlog where he was almost in tears because he went on over 30 interviews for the Disney Professional Internships program. He didn’t get called back to a single one! LOL! Hey kylie! My old Guest Relations trainee is now a Senior recruiter for Walt Disney Imagineering internships. Want me to call and recommend you?? LOL! You couldn’t pay me enough to jeopardize that friendship by even mentioning your name!
The claims he made only prove he knows and actually DID nothing related to Disney professional internships.
--Let's say as a marketing major, to even approach "30" interviews, he'd have to apply to every marketing related internship plus many more in non related lines of business. Animal sciences, communications, finance, information technology, data analytics, graphic design, merchandise planning, Imagineering as @Yunque01 mentions, etc etc. It simply doesn't make sense.
--Those internships are so competitive and attract such high quality candidates that he wouldn't merit even a first level phone interview with Casting. Never mind be moved forward to then interview with the actual hiring managers.

I call bullshit!

Reactions: 12
Too much work. Time b issue. Just like taking 10 minutes to update a Patreon, sitting on a couch and rambling b hard work. It's just easier to grift stuff from the Durliat family and Pallo Clown Posse.
A number of vloggers do stuff like a once per month Zoom with Patreon members. Posting this so the ones who read with the hatters might look into it and ask about it or stop paying him.

Reactions: 10
I've done trips where we planned which restaurants we wanted to go to and on which day due to what we were doing/where we would be, but this girl is OCD with packing on the pounds. And that looks to only be a portion of her food and alcohol list.

1697548027250.png

---
I wonder if she would if it was just her and the parents.
she seems to know how to be an adult, sometimes.
would make sense that she would when the toddler isn't around
I'm also thinking she doesn't pick nicer sit down places because of the cost.

Reactions: 6
I've done trips where we planned which restaurants we wanted to go to and on which day due to what we were doing/where we would be, but this girl is OCD with packing on the pounds. And that looks to only be a portion of her food and alcohol list.

View attachment 2515554
---

she seems to know how to be an adult, sometimes.
would make sense that she would when the toddler isn't around
It looks like in her IG pictures that her and the mom are close. I am sure they are much more relaxed when he is not around. I have a child like Kiley and the "vibe" (as Kile likes to say) is so much different when they are not around. Calmer, quieter, slower.

• Heart
The Pallo Clown Posse at Disneyland is killin' it! :ROFLMAO:
Hard to believe that watching that gruesome
gaggle shacked up in one room, 4 of em', 30 year old
brother & sister sleeping together didn't get
at least 50K views in the first day. Alas...it got 27K. SAD

Hell, the lurid spectacle of an old clown, downtrodden MOM
forced to share a room with high roller Kyle making $350K+
is puzzling. Why didn't they have a suite at the Grand Californian?
That should be chump change for you Squirt. SAD😂
And the sight of a sister/brother in bed together should have
brought in 40K views from just the trailer parks across
the South, maybe Alabama alone. :ROFLMAO:

And even this sick and sad cringefest was ratio'd.
Walk, eat, complain, eat, back to the one room
at Howard Jonhnsons. What's not to love?
So informative and entertaining. 🤮
God son. YOU SUCK! ___ Call Boris, your superfan
there and see if he can help you out. 🤭
Our FIRST Family Vacation At Disneyland
Together In Over 8 YEARS! Dinner And Trader Sam’s

XFQJHphv3p3tehXITqnm8u4g=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Kyle Pantload's Daily :poop: Dump
189K subscribers
(*Reaching 1million subs in the year 2223.):LOL:
Things I'd rather do than watch
Kyle Pallo's Daily Dump.

ddddddd.jpg

(y)2K ___ (n)2.3K

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I imagine he doesn't have the brain cells to formulate a word salad post for his patreon bank account. Just look at the junk he puts on twitter.

I imagine he doesn't have the brain cells to formulate a word salad post for his patreon bank account. Just look at the junk he puts on twitter.
Spot on. Kyle has a 'bumper sticker' level brain and is not blessed with the oratory of Cicero. 😂
____ When he left his home state, somewhere a village in the Wisconsin wilderness missed what could have been its idiot.
---
Hard to believe that thumbnail didn't bring em' in, huh? 😂 Jeeeezus' that's nightmare and ratio fuel right there to begin with and complete with a scary ass clown.
Note too that Kyle had them all squat down or get behind him so he'd be 'the tall one.' :ROFLMAO:
God even the thumbnails are cringe and misleading.....well, of course they are. It's all such a charade, a fraud and a nonsensical and useless
dog & pony show.
dailydumpp.jpg
ratiodddd.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
He walks around with BankerMom just like he does with Casey. Then he tries to grift a Disney Treasure cruise from her.

View attachment 2513753

Kylie says "maybe we should go on a family cruise again."

View attachment 2513754

He wants it to be a Disney cruise like the Treasure.

View attachment 2513756

BankerMom says that's lots and lots and lots of money.

View attachment 2513757

Kylie says "but memories are priceless."

View attachment 2513760
"Well, Kyle, you claim to make
I wonder if she would if it was just her and the parents.
Probably.

Reactions: 5
Posting a longer video is not an accomolishment. A huge chuck of his videos is useless filler. He needs to focus on quality and so many other things.
20231017_102651.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
"I'm Kylie, when my Mommy & Daddy take me on vacation I like to make them run to keep up with me."

"I'm a Dumbass AND a douche nozzle."

Run.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If you search "Kyle Pallo" on Twitter why does "Peter" appear under People? There are tons of posters tweeting about Kyle, yet, "Peter" is the only one not named Kyle Pallo who shows up on this list. I assume this is because Kyle used his personal Google account to create "Peter" and Twitter doesn't know the difference. Just a guess, but very interesting... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Screenshot 2023-10-17 at 10.40.08 AM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
The claims he made only prove he knows and actually DID nothing related to Disney professional internships.
--Let's say as a marketing major, to even approach "30" interviews, he'd have to apply to every marketing related internship plus many more in non related lines of business. Animal sciences, communications, finance, information technology, data analytics, graphic design, merchandise planning, Imagineering as @Yunque01 mentions, etc etc. It simply doesn't make sense.
--Those internships are so competitive and attract such high quality candidates that he wouldn't merit even a first level phone interview with Casting. Never mind be moved forward to then interview with the actual hiring managers.

I call bullshit!
It's total bullshit, but BS has always been his approach to what he "shares" with his stans. He doesn't care if what he says is true, he only cares that people think it is. What a sad, shallow existence, making just enough money, undoubtedly with the help of his parents, to make ends meet, while desperately attempting to make his fans believe he's got the world by the balls, while at the same time, begging those same fans for money, 'cause everything's so expensive. Unless you're guzzling the Kyle Pallo Koolaid by the gallon, it's a needle that's downright impossible to thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.