Kyle Pallo #51 Big Dwarf meets Little Giant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This was a classic. A night of drunken poutrage while on the Pallo family cruise.

View attachment 2514419

She got all worked up over people taking screenshots of Kyle's OWN tweets and sharing them.
I know Yunque must have had many, many sleepless knights knowing The SheWolf of Saulkville, FrauFarida was after him! ___ And add in that Grifty the Dwarf's sock puppet "Peter" (The irony of Kyle choosing that particular moniker always makes me LOL. His Freudian Slip was showing.) is going to "....kick your ass." ( I suspect "kiss" was the word he was looking for. ) :ROFLMAO:

Oar' angry Little Baby Squatch Kyle looks for Hatter & Meanie Yunque ___ but he makes the fatal mistake of failing to guard his rear ___ not an unusual mistake for Kyle, especially when some sugardaddy is in town....but that's another story.🤭

KylieSquatch: "Where is he. I'm gonna' murderize that hatter'. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR'!"
midget-wrestling.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Shouldn't mama and papa Pallo be taking their grandchildren to Disney and footing the bill, rather than their adult children?! It really is sad. I spend as much time as possible with our granddaughter and will do the same with our new grandson. They should be using their time off with their grandkids.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Alexa planned out all of the food on this trip. Shouldn't OAR Disney expert be doing this?

003269.png

003268.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I was able to make some of it out.

Alexa: We can do a weekend cruise, a 3 day cruise.
Kyle: But it would be on a MSC cruise and I wanted to do Royal.
BankerMom: When is this for?
Alexa: In two weeks.
BankerMom: In two weeks!?
Alexa: I have 5 days off.
Kyle: Where should we go? Help us out! Two weeks!
BankerMom: You don't have money for a... [can't make out the rest]
Kyle: Huh!?

Then the video quickly cuts.

If anyone else can figure out what the mom says, it's right after 15:47
She said Kyle has to save money for his bottom surgery 🍑💅

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Shouldn't mama and papa Pallo be taking their grandchildren to Disney and footing the bill, rather than their adult children?! It really is sad. I spend as much time as possible with our granddaughter and will do the same with our new grandson. They should be using their time off with their grandkids.
I know, right. This also bothers me so much about Ma and Pa Nelson of ResortTV1. Their kids are in their 40s and they spend their free time with their adult children in WDW but never any time with their grandson (on camera).

Also, here is JerBear working overtime on promoting Kyle's channel. Since he can't be actively deleting comments while busy in the parks, he may as well do some free advertising for Kyle. If only Kyle was as invested in his channel's success!

Screenshot 2023-10-16 at 5.35.39 PM.png

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Kyle Pallo #52 First Class Taste on a Quad Occupancy Motel Budget with his Parents and Sister

Reactions: 8
Also, here is JerBear working overtime on promoting Kyle's channel. Since he can't be actively deleting comments while busy in the parks, he may as well do some free advertising for Kyle. If only Kyle was as invested in his channel's success!

View attachment 2514835
In their minds, this is their only hope of their developmentally stunted son being successful at anything in life, beyond stocking shelves at Target. That's likely why they've invested so much time, money and resources in his channel in hopes that their little boy would become a big, successful YouTube star and would later, eventually be able to take care of them.

Unfortunately for them, the deadbeat has failed over and over again. He has no work ethic, lacks the social skills to engage adequately with his fans, and is dumb as a bag of rocks. It's time for them to throw in the towel and tell him to get a job.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
In their minds, this is their only hope of their developmentally stunted son being successful in life in anything, beyond stocking shelves and collecting shopping carts at Target. That's probably why they've put so much time, money and resources in his channel in hopes that their little boy would eventually become a big, successful star and would later be able to take care of them.

Unfortunately for them, the deadbeat has failed over and over again. He has no work ethic, lacks the social skills to engage adequately with his fans, and is dumb as a bag of rocks.
So true.

Reactions: 6
I know, right. This also bothers me so much about Ma and Pa Nelson of ResortTV1. Their kids are in their 40s and they spend their free time with their adult children in WDW but never any time with their grandson (on camera).

View attachment 2514835
That’s not to promote Kyle’s channel that’s a university of Wisconsin thing Kyle stole

Just got a chance to finish the dump. It’s did how flirty he gets with his sister and then just fixates on them going on a romantic cruise. Of course he says comment down below and “you’ll decide” when that is false.

Also, I’m glad they only had one drink at Sam’s because if I was the bartender and some asshole vlogger came in half buzzed and complaining a cocktail I made him tasted like “pure gasoline” he would be getting and LA freeway for his next drink

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That’s not to promote Kyle’s channel that’s a university of Wisconsin thing Kyle stole

He pushed the Jump Around bit because he wants to give the impression that he went to UW Madison. That is a UW Madison thing. Not UW Milwaukee. I used to call him out on it before he blocked me. Hey Kylie! I got into UW Madison! I went to a more reputable school that you could only dream about! Imagine that! Me, someone who you claim you will beat the tit out of, having excelled at yet another thing that you obviously didn’t do well at! BTW, I’ll be at WDW over xmas for 10 days. I will gladly meet up to let you try! I dare you to take me up on my offer. I doubt you will coz you’re a sissy!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
He pushed the Jump Around bit because he wants to give the impression that he went to UW Madison. That is a UW Madison thing. Not UW Milwaukee. I used to call him out on it before he blocked me. Hey Kylie! I got into UW Madison! I went to a more reputable school that you could only dream about! Imagine that! Me, someone who you claim you will beat the tit out of, having excelled at yet another thing that you obviously didn’t do well at! BTW, I’ll be at WDW over xmas for 10 days. I will gladly meet up to let you try! I dare you to take me up on my offer. I doubt you will coz you’re a sissy!
If he wants to give the impression he is college educated this guy is missing it big time. He's an idiot. Knows nothing. Has a problem with the English language. Kyle English b better.

can you imagine him on an interview for something requiring a degree and not Target and you get this dumbass as an applicant????

pathetic.

• Haha
If he wants to give the impression he is college educated this guy is missing it big time. He's an idiot. Knows nothing. Has a problem with the English language. Kyle English b better.

can you imagine him on an interview for something requiring a degree and not Target and you get this dumbass as an applicant????

pathetic.
Again, i am reminded about the vlog where he was almost in tears because he went on over 30 interviews for the Disney Professional Internships program. He didn’t get called back to a single one! LOL! Hey kylie! My old Guest Relations trainee is now a Senior recruiter for Walt Disney Imagineering internships. Want me to call and recommend you?? LOL! You couldn’t pay me enough to jeopardize that friendship by even mentioning your name!

• Haha
Again, i am reminded about the vlog where he was almost in tears because he went on over 30 interviews for the Disney Professional Internships program. He didn’t get called back to a single one! LOL! Hey kylie! My old Guest Relations trainee is now a Senior recruiter for Walt Disney Imagineering internships. Want me to call and recommend you?? LOL! You couldn’t pay me enough to jeopardize that friendship by even mentioning your name!
Reminds me of one of my very favorite responses to one of his horrid YouTube vlog vids. Pallo was still whining because he was obviously off Disney's media invitations lists. He nitpicked everything he came across at the park, crack in concrete / a shrub untrimmed / pain peeling on a building...etc.

"Good god man. Disney isn't perfect . They'll get to all the problems. It's a big park and they are the best at maintaining all that stuff bar none.
You have not only burned all your bridges back to Disney guy, you have pissed on the ashes. "

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My little sister, WAY younger than Kylie, just got her LAW degree from there. She's also a Kylie hatter and DISAVOWS his connection to the university.

Also - what happened to the weekly livestream thing he was gonna try a couple months ago? Sitting on the barbie couch and rambling for 2 hours wasn't worth the roughly $300 he'd probably get per stream, per week? I still can't believe he made over $900 on that first one. Yikes.

Reactions: 11
That’s not to promote Kyle’s channel that’s a university of Wisconsin thing Kyle stole.
That shows how little I know about college football! 😊

Of course, it doesn't surprise me that Kyle copied something from someone else. But Kyle used to get families and other park goers to "jump around" in his videos and now he doesn't. Wonder why he stopped that? I thought it was his trademark. Just like everything else that he does -- no follow through. Or perhaps he can't get his feet that far off the ground anymore? 😄

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.