Kyle Pallo #51 Big Dwarf meets Little Giant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Little Cyclops the Freeloader is livin' it up, huh? :ROFLMAO:
Grifted the air fare, the family is paying for absolutely everything and NO Casey ..........and all the booze he wants to drink.
Doesn't get any better than that! 😎

drunkkk.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I do find it amusing that "Peter" is once again absent from 'X' and the daily 1-2 AM poutrage against the meanies for this Disneyland trip, just like he was when Taylor visited. Could this imbecile be anymore obvious? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I do find it amusing that "Peter" is once again absent from 'X' and the daily 1-2 AM poutrage against the meanies for this Disneyland trip, just like he was when Taylor visited. Could this imbecile be anymore obvious? 🤣
Not obvious enough for Shaun.

And for the record, Shaun, as I know you’re reading this, I don’t think you’re a bad person. I just wish you’d aim that considerable amount of compassion towards someone who deserves it.

Reactions: 17
Ok I’m 3 pages behind work is wild today and I’m just now watching a little of todays’s 💩

About 30 seconds in his editing skills truly show. He’s still plugging the HoJo and it cuts to B-roll of Ballast point. LAZY!!

Reactions: 7
I wonder if he got Casey to agree to move in with him to split his bills because he said he was doing something on the first when he and Alexa were discussing the cruise. As far as the money thing I don’t think his mom was talking to Alexa just based on Alex’s face. It looks like she was talking to Kyle.
Maybe that's why Casey texted him "It's so sad." 🤭 She's packing up and sad to leave her sister's place. I don't know why he'd need to make time on the 1st for her moving in, since he's not going to help with anything... but he would need to film it for the big "MY GIRL FRIEND MOVES INTO MY LUXURY APARTMENT" vlog.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Gotta' run, and putting aside my snark for a second, can you imagine how happy his aging parents would be if he actually did something, paid for something special, for them. He's a burdensome leech and taker and so it's, of course, very doubtful he has the money, but IF, and it's an impossible IF, he did that I have no doubt they'd be on proverbial 'cloud nine' for a week.
Little bragging, but our oldest son, years younger than Pallo, surprised us with a week at the Four Seasons in New Orleans (favorite spot) almost 2 weeks ago as a belated anniversay present. Imagine if Pallo could or would (*He wouldn't even if he had the money. He'd, of course, spend it on himself.) do something like that for them. We could well afford it, but for your kid to do something special for you, and out of the blue, simply to say 'Thanks for all you did for me.' That's special and instead of taking from them, Pallo would actually give them something back. And honestly, his parents deserve that. They won't ever get it, but they do deserve it. I've said repeatedly I have little to no sympathy for them, but honestly, as a parent, on some existential level, it would actually make me happy for them if he treated them with even a bit of respect instead of simple hosts for his parasitic wants and needs.

Even in the clips, I have to say, as infrequent as it is, it makes me smile to see Pallo's Mother laugh or smile. I have a feeling that's not a common reaction when she's around him. Then it's an exercise in endurance and disappointment.

Well, that's my Happy Talk for the day.
I don't often get the chance around here when dealing with Grifty. :LOL:
happytalk22.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Gotta' run, and putting aside my snark for a second, can you imagine how happy his aging parents would be if he actually did something, paid for something special, for them. He's a burdensome leech and taker and so it's, of course, very doubtful he has the money, but IF, and it's an impossible IF, he did that I have no doubt they'd be on proverbial 'cloud nine' for a week.
Little bragging, but our oldest son, years younger than Pallo, surprised us with a week at the Four Seasons in New Orleans (favorite spot) almost 2 weeks ago as a belated anniversay present. Imagine if Pallo could or would (*He wouldn't even if he had the money. He'd, of course, spend it on himself.) do something like that for them. We could well afford it, but for your kid to do something special for you, and out of the blue, simply to say 'Thanks for all you did for me.' That's special and instead of taking from them, Pallo would actually give them something back. And honestly, his parents deserve that. They won't ever get it, but they do deserve it. I've said repeatedly I have little to no sympathy for them, but honestly, as a parent, on some existential level, it would actually make me happy for them if he treated them with even a bit of respect instead of simple hosts for his parasitic wants and needs.

Even in the clips, I have to say, as infrequent as it is, it makes me smile to see Pallo's Mother laugh or smile. I have a feeling that's not a common reaction when she's around him. Then it's an exercise in endurance and disappointment.

Well, that's my Happy Talk for the day.
I don't often get the chance around here when dealing with Grifty. :LOL:
View attachment 2514208
I could imagine how happy they'd be. At one point in today's dump, his mom looks at this wreath, holds it up for the camera, and says she likes it but isn't sure if she wants to buy it. Do you think that OAR millionaire YouTuber offered to just get it for her? Maybe it's just me, but if that were my parents covering the cost of this entire trip, that's the least I could offer to do.

003273.png

Spoiler alert: He didn't offer. He can't even do that. The same thing happened on Mother's Day when she liked a similar wreath and he only went back and bought it days later, after his mom flew home because he was getting flak in the comments. We never saw him give it to her, he likely went back and returned it after filming it for the vlog.

He has several older tweets and mentions in his vlogs on how he just wants to help his family when he starts making money. And yet here he is, 'flexing' how he's so rich, "buying" $750k houses, 🔥🔥🔥 investment portfolios, and just feels so sorry for those little people who haven't "made it" like him and he can't even have the courtesy to treat his family to anything, ever. He's just there to mooch off them and get everything for free. That speaks loudly to his character. Kyle believes in "what's yours is mine, and what's mine is mine."

Even JoJo treated his mom and sister to an all-expenses paid trip to Disney World. Any decent son/daughter likes to do something nice for their parents when they can & if they have the means. I can never see Kyle doing anything like that, even if he had the money.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I posted on today's video I was surprised he did not invest in his channel by staying at the Villas at the Disneyland Hotel. Hojo?

He deleted it

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
There actually was a moment... when his parents booked that Royal Caribbean cruise for the family, and the parents got someone else's champagne & strawberries delivered to their cabin. Kyle played it off that it was from him and that's the happiest/proudest I've ever seen his mom.

003279.png

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Must be nice to live in a world when you just want it, you get it. Does he not realize that his sister has a mortgage and bills?

1697485368858.png

Reactions: 8
What the living hell? This immature 30 year old mooch is begging his Mommy to buy him a cruise?

IMG_6462.jpeg

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Must be nice to live in a world when you just want it, you get it. Does he not realize that his sister has a mortgage and bills?

View attachment 2514346
I am an avid Disney fan. I teared up earlier today because I watched a 100th anniv TikTok. It included the theme song that was used for Magic Kingdom’s 25th anniversary, Remember the Magic. I worked at Disney during that time. I know I have 1 WDW tshirt somewhere. I’ve probably worn it less than 5 times. I always look at merchandise when I am at WDW but never purchase anything. My point? I cannot fathom having a closet full of clothes that say Disney on them. More so, having to get an additional anything that says Disney on it every time I walk into a Disney merch shop.

What the living hell? This immature 30 year old mooch is begging his Mommy to buy him a cruise?

View attachment 2514355
Alexa says that he pays for everything though. Kylie is amazing, strong, handsome, tall, rich, perfect amount of muscle, generous, treats his 'girl friend' like a princess, a golfing pro, a Disney expert, a world-class travel vlogger, a food connoisseur and if you say otherwise then you're just a no-good low life hater!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Will this bro neck hug forever be known as the “grifting hug?”

IMG_6462.jpeg

I just finished today’s tit show and pardon me if I’m wrong, but I thought he doesn’t really drink anymore. It’s like he doesn’t even know that Casey IS watching.

Is this little turd going to go back to the family squatters hotel room and dip his bone into his sis?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.