Kyle Pallo #51 Big Dwarf meets Little Giant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this little turd going to go back to the family squatters hotel room and dip his bone into his sis?
Kylie is drunk and WOOOOOO'ing his way back to the hotel room, excited to have some tissue time together in bed with his sister. :m 🧻 :sick:

003287.png

000607.jpg

Alexa says he has to be quiet or he'll wake up mom and dad.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
This was a classic. A night of drunken poutrage while on the Pallo family cruise.

003290.png

She got all worked up over people taking screenshots of Kyle's OWN tweets and sharing them.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Lil' Tito picked out the strongest drink on the menu at Trader Sam's.

View attachment 2514001
View attachment 2514013
---
It was not a chugger.
View attachment 2514030
Jezus H Christ this boy is an idiot. If there's one thing he knows less about (other than women) it's tiki drinks. Sam's is below average for drinks and the one he picked (we have tried it, it's meh) is not the strongest on the menu by any means. See below Kyle if you want to catch a chugger buzz.

Screen Shot 2023-10-16 at 4.27.54 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
I have been so busy, I haven't had a chance to watch anything the past couple days. I tried to watch a little of today's tit show with my ear buds at lunch. I didn't get too far because I was so nauseated listening to him chomp on his gum and smack his lips. Tell me you didn't brush your teeth without telling me you didn't brush your teeth! He's so gross!
---
Jezus H Christ this boy is an idiot. If there's one thing he knows less about (other than women) it's tiki drinks. Sam's is below average for drinks and the one he picked (we have tried it, it's meh) is not the strongest on the menu by any means. See below Kyle if you want to catch a chugger buzz.

View attachment 2514433
I've had the zombie at wdw... It was hard to get down... 🤢

Reactions: 12
She claimed to have the receipts! Were they not enough to have the threads taken down?
---

I looked it up. That particular pkg has a cardboard roll that feels like a dildo.
He was upset because it wasn't real... lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He walks around with BankerMom just like he does with Casey. Then he tries to grift a Disney Treasure cruise from her.

View attachment 2513753

Kylie says "maybe we should go on a family cruise again."

View attachment 2513754

He wants it to be a Disney cruise like the Treasure.

View attachment 2513756

BankerMom says that's lots and lots and lots of money.

View attachment 2513757

Kylie says "but memories are priceless."

View attachment 2513760
Imagine spending the money to take your adult kids to Disneyland, then your ungrateful tit of a son starts in day one of vacation asking about what we’re gonna go on the next trip? What a dick
View attachment 2513936

Also why does he wear his hat so crooked?
Because he’s as lame as duck

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm ok with KP stealing sayings or gimmicks from influencers. But I will NOT stand for him butchering and stealing Jete's motto.

1697490421441.png
1697490574345.png

Jete is about that life and promotes that he is a broke mfer. KP wants to act rich, but then is trying to one up and convince his bank accounts(Susan the Banker and KC Doormat) to buy him cruises, shoes, apartments, houses, couches, drinks, foods, hotels, airplanes, socks, fast passes, shorts, shirts EVERYTHING!

Kyle, join us with getting an actual job. It is clear you can't afford ANYTHING!

Reactions: 11
I'm ok with KP stealing sayings or gimmicks from influencers. But I will NOT stand for him butchering and stealing Jete's motto.

View attachment 2514521View attachment 2514527
Jete is about that life and promotes that he is a broke mfer. KP wants to act rich, but then is trying to one up and convince his bank accounts(Susan the Banker and KC Doormat) to buy him cruises, shoes, apartments, houses, couches, drinks, foods, hotels, airplanes, socks, fast passes, shorts, shirts EVERYTHING!

Kyle, join us with getting an actual job. It is clear you can't afford ANYTHING!
You know what's also "priceless?" His parents reaction to seeing the bill.

003292.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.