Kyle Pallo #51 Big Dwarf meets Little Giant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thank all you guyses for the honor of naming this thread!

Recap: Kyle tried to create the Nightmare Pallo-nesian Halloween house by getting cheap decorations from Target and a ladder from Publix Walmart. That’s where our Big Dwarf met the Little Giant. After stepping all over his Little Giant, just like he stepped all over his Doormat Casey (and probably also stepped all over the Wayfair TV stand box), he likely returned that Little Giant to get his money back. (He definitely got his money back from Wayfair!) I wonder when he’ll decide to return Casey… 🤔

Oh right! Taylor flew in and Casey was just an afterthought. Casey third-wheeled on Kyle and Taylor’s date and then sadly got returned home while Kyle and Taylor enjoyed their private time at the Pallo-nesian Halloween Horror House after wooos and whoops on Disney World kiddie rides. 🙄

Now, Taylor has returned Down Under (wonder if she and Kyle went down under… unlikely she would find anything there), Kyle is back with his first love Farlexa and his parents in Disneyland, and Casey… well, we haven’t heard from her so maybe Kyle returned her for a full refund. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Lmao soooo good! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
As usual, Peter/Moose has disappeared again because Lil' Kylie is busy mooching off his family in Disneyland. We used to get a Farida appearance every time she saw the dwarf, but maybe he told her that he's a big boy and can handle the hatters himself now.

big-boy-kylie.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Wow already on page two. i would like to ask a serious question though, only because i'm one of those that wants to see the good in all people? why hasn't anyone had the balls to have a serious intervention with him? i'm not talking about his "fans" (AKA Yes men/women) but his family, his friends? to me it seems that they are doing more harm than good by coddling and enabling this type of behavior, by paying for his expenses. but meh maybe that's just me.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Wow already on page two. i would like to ask a serious question though, only because i'm one of those that wants to see the good in all people? why hasn't anyone had the balls to have a serious intervention with him? i'm not talking about his "fans" (AKA Yes men/women) but his family, his friends? to me it seems that they are doing more harm than good by coddling and enabling this type of behavior, by paying for his expenses. but meh maybe that's just me.
I'll go with he never listens, throws a fit at criticism, in addition to they just get completely exhausted by his toddler behavior.
Or, maybe they have a bunch and there's never been any change.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Had to be done: And on second thought, this guy is not a fraud like Pallo. He's as much a "Disney Kid" as towel wrapped lurid
Shower Show Kyle is and for good or "God help us Jesus! Put Some Clothes On!" 😂 at least he's honest about it. Unlike Pallo, this
guy isn't a hypocrite and a liar.
"Kyle has the best fans. Only the best. Believe me!"
boris2.jpg
200w (66).gif
:oops: :eek:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Kyle gives us his personal view of public vlogging in 6 seconds

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm sure that they've tried, but it's clear he never listens. During his episodes, his family just sit there silently and wait for it to be over. He tweeted once calling his mom a "witch"... maybe that's when she tried to have a serious talk with him.

There's clearly no helping him. The only way is for his enablers to stop enabling him & bailing him out, and let him fail.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.