Kyle Pallo #5 Tales of a Privileged, Self-Centered Chronic Complainer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I enjoyed todays vlog but my only hang up was why do you book something that’s not your “vibe” personally I’d stay there with a buddy or 2 but not my family. They wouldn’t stay there. Anywho I was dying he talked up the room gave all this positive commentary and then cuts to “it’s not my vibe I give it a 6/10” lol duck Kyle damn why stay there? If I’m going to NYC I’m getting a room or place that I “vibe” with and expect a 10/10 that was just funny to me to hear his reaction

Reactions: 3
I enjoyed todays vlog but my only hang up was why do you book something that’s not your “vibe” personally I’d stay there with a buddy or 2 but not my family. They wouldn’t stay there. Anywho I was dying he talked up the room gave all this positive commentary and then cuts to “it’s not my vibe I give it a 6/10” lol duck Kyle damn why stay there? If I’m going to NYC I’m getting a room or place that I “vibe” with and expect a 10/10 that was just funny to me to hear his reaction
Wow, that's so ridiculous he said that. I just looked and that place looked perfectly fine. Who cares about aesthetics when the hotel room is that clean and doesn't have bugs!

Reactions: 4
Wow, that's so ridiculous he said that. I just looked and that place looked perfectly fine. Who cares about aesthetics when the hotel room is that clean and doesn't have bugs!
I care. If I’m paying to stay in a hotel, my personal standards are more than “doesn’t have bugs” 😂😂

I thought the hotel looked pretty cool! A great place for someone traveling with a friend. The beds looked really comfy, the candy and booze credits were a nice perk as well.

Kyle says tit like this to make himself seem like an elevated, discerning traveler. We still know that’s not true, brah.

Reactions: 5
I thought the hotel looked pretty cool! A great place for someone traveling with a friend. The beds looked really comfy, the candy and booze credits were a nice perk as well.
And it's in a good location. It's near Bryant Park, Herald Square, Penn Station, and is fairly walkable to Times Square as well.

It's likely in a converted warehouse space, and I really love repurposed buildings like that.

And it's in a good location. It's near Bryant Park, Herald Square, Penn Station, and is fairly walkable to Times Square as well.

It's likely in a converted warehouse space, and I really love repurposed buildings like that.
We’re taking our daughter down to the city for a long weekend in June. Taking the train into Penn. I need to get on booking a hotel around there!

Reactions: 2
So what’s the deal with emily Nelson? Are they a couple? Did they ever announce this and I missed it? I’m much more interested in couple accounts and influencers so I wish they’d be open about it if they are together! I don’t get why they wouldn’t, seems like it would benefit both of them.
Yeah, I’m not sure what’s going on there either, if anything. They haven’t made any official “announcement”… but they’ve definitely been spending a lot of time together…
I’m kind of known as the “Emily hater” on here… but I really don’t dislike her. She seems like a nice enough girl. It’s just that he’s had other “friends” in his videos that I’d rather see him end up with 🤣
Guess we’ll see if an official announcement happens, I wouldn’t be surprised.

Reactions: 1
I’m kind of known as the “Emily hater” on here…
Honestly, I wouldn't worry. We get where you're coming from. I've nothing against Emily but I'm totally of the opinion it's all for views. Emily gets more exposure and Kyle gets to de-gay his channel. Perhaps because he realises his queerbaiting overstepped the mark, or because he felt it was risking the Mouse's displeasure. The bottom line is money, by way of views and subs. Please don't make the mistake of believing anything Kyle does on camera is authentic.

I can't watch the NYC videos. I could tolerate the park videos before Covid as I'd seen him there and found him amiable. But the concept of seeing him in places I frequent often would poison them for me. If I bumped into him there I'd want to strangle him. I'd rather not know he'd been there.

Honestly, I wouldn't worry. We get where you're coming from.
haha thanks. She kind of called me out in her livestream last night 🤐 so i figured i would try to be a little more positive 😇 😁
and yeah... i totally get it!!! I live in the NYC area, so i'm worried that the city might be a little tainted for me now HAHA
on the other hand, Alexa had some great moments today- Kyle on the subway, says "Its dark in here" Alexa goes "Thats because we're underground..." HAHA And after they had pizza Kyle ranks a couple of his favorite pizza places and Alexa deadpans "My favorite is Dominoes...." 😄 😄

• Haha
Yeah, I’m not sure what’s going on there either, if anything. They haven’t made any official “announcement”… but they’ve definitely been spending a lot of time together…
He will never be honest about having a relationship, he knows that he will lose subs one way or the other if he makes it official.
So from a business point of view he will never make that mistake.

He will never be honest about having a relationship, he knows that he will lose subs one way or the other if he makes it official.
So from a business point of view he will never make that mistake.
Yup 100%. But there IS money to be made on proposal and wedding vlogs… 🤣 he won’t miss out on that content!!
so I think whoever he ends up with, it’s gonna be nothing official until one day he posts a proposal vlog titled “huge surprise!!” Or “you won’t believe I did this!!” 🤣🤣

• Haha
In today's vlog Kyle was like oh we are going to see wicked.... after he gets everyone's opinions he says, "and then there's me....something along the lines of its not my thing I would have rather gone to a sports game! WTF KYLE what DO you bleeping like! How did you not like a freaking Broadway play! He is so close minded and VERY judgmental. His sex appeal is starting to wear off on me!

In today's vlog Kyle was like oh we are going to see wicked.... after he gets everyone's opinions he says, "and then there's me....something along the lines of its not my thing I would have rather gone to a sports game! WTF KYLE what DO you bleeping like! How did you not like a freaking Broadway play! He is so close minded and VERY judgmental. His sex appeal is starting to wear off on me!
I didn't get this... he LOVES going to Disney park shows (obsesses over them)... but dislikes Broadway... what a confused person...

I didn't get this... he LOVES going to Disney park shows (obsesses over them)... but dislikes Broadway... what a confused person...
Yeah since he's such a Disney lover and Wicked definitely caters to that audience, I'm going to guess it had to do with the length of the production. It's 2 hours and 45 minutes long. We all know he doesn't even like being in the parks that long, let alone being in a seat watching something for that length of time.

And to think he wants to see Phantom.... smh... It's a bit shorter (2 hrs 30 min).. but I don't see him liking it at all if he didn't enjoy something as light and basic with the production value of Wicked.

On today’s episode of Sheltered life of Kyle…
-He rides a subway and his mind is blown
-Was shocked to see a man peeing in a trash can
- complains about waiting in line like always
How does an almost 30 year old man record and upload such embarrassing footage on the daily?!

• Haha
He's attempting to show that he's straight by disliking Broadway by preferring to go to a sports event. But he hangs around the people he does some of whom make Liberace look straight. Hey KP, you wear a Packers t-shirt. Think about it.

Figures he would go to the Edge over the ESB observation deck. And the obligatory Vessel selfie.

Goddamn it, Bethesda Terrace and the Angel of the Waters fountain is one of my favorite places on Earth, and now I have to live with the memory of Kyle pronouncing it wrong.

Last edited:
He's somehow even more annoying when he's not complaining about being tired and the parks being crowded every 5 seconds. Can he please stay in Disney World?

• Haha
Oh wow how things have changed...
oh man!!! baby Kyle was obnoxious LOL (but I think most 21 year old boys are...) Anybody who criticized Alexa back then is WRONG! LOL She had every reason to be angsty and bitter for having to put up with that HAHA I'll give him credit, hes dialed it down half a notch anyway.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.