Kyle Pallo #5 Tales of a Privileged, Self-Centered Chronic Complainer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I AM BIG, it's vlogging that got small!

Totally this. He knows so little about mental health he thinks that telling people to snap out of it might help.
And he said he felt the need to be open and honest about his issues when he never is.
The only thing consistent with the concept of him having any kind of depression is wearing and sleeping in the same t-shirt for three days in a row.
Which is not just lazy, but inconsiderate to his masseur, and inexcusable considering he has a closet overflowing with clothes he has been gifted.

Kyle Pallo #6 He's the one thing more scummy than his shower tiles.

This person needs a medal...
View attachment 1306056
View attachment 1306066
Haters gonna hate, Whatever, hand gesture.

I think today's video is as bad as his Covid scandal.
Looks like Kyle already deleted this comment

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Kyle Pallo #6 : Six of The Seven Dwarfs are not Happy and Sneezy is in quarantine.

Last edited:
I’ve just found this thread and I am so happy I did. I was at a fan and had been following him for a few years but over the past few months he has really been annoying me. To the point where I can’t even finish his videos anymore. I didn’t know about his tweet likings or what he did during Covid and that was enough to put me over the ledge. I officially unsubscribed to him today and glad I did. Everything about him seems so fake now. Fyi that guy who posted about on his thread about how he doesn’t come off as someone who has mental issues RIGHT ON!! He read him 💯

Reactions: 10
One last thing😂 I just finished today's vlog and he really ended it with "know that I'm kinda just like you in some ways." Who is idolizing this man? He's just a regular dude who films vlogs wtf. The size of this man's ego is dangerous LMFAO, he really thinks he's better than everyone. Jeez, man. You could have said it differently without being so condescending.

OMG I know right!!!! He must think that he is a celebrity and in truth, people are tired of celebrities as well. I really think he has a lot of mental health issues, but not the ones he thinks he has. He may need to seek PROFESSIONAL help, not a massage to see the world anew again. If what you are going through, a massage can cure it. Then I think that would be stress, not a mental health issue. I think he has isolated himself so much and has so much jealousy towards JoJo when they are out together that he can’t be around him. It’s clear JoJo gets more attention when they are out together and for an ego maniac like Kyle it’s probably a real guy punch.

Reactions: 6
Sooooo Taylor didn’t go home…she’s currently in LA. She must have friends or family there? I thought she was going home to Australia…

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Sooooo Taylor didn’t go home…she’s currently in LA. She must have friends or family there? I thought she was going home to Australia…
Yeah…. I think she has another DCP friend there somewhere. She was out in CA at Coachella and Disneyland in early April before she came to see Kyle. Guessing she’s doing a couple days there before flying back home from LA

Reactions: 1
Yeah…. I think she has another DCP friend there somewhere. She was out in CA at Coachella and Disneyland in early April before she came to see Kyle. Guessing she’s doing a couple days there before flying back home from LA
This makes sense since LAX. is a major hub for just about any flight going to or coming from Australia.

Almost time for a new thread... Any winner for title? Also, any volunteers for the recap, I've only watched his last two videos in months...

This makes sense since LAX. is a major hub for just about any flight going to or coming from Australia.
yeah, thats what i was thinking too. figured LA would be like the main hub to Australia. and i remember her posting on IG about coachella and stuff with a friend from out there.
Still driving me NUTS that i couldn't make out what she said on the phone in yesterdays video when Kyle asked her about getting married.... LOL

New thread...

D
Dude the shame and emasculating of be called out for having a tiny Winnie Pennie
HAHA they said he had "an appointment".... but what kind of appointment is at like 6:30 at night on a holiday?? he had an appointment with his bed to hide from embarrassment!! LOL
And I think Emily was reaming him out again, too- because he said he was leaving. then JoJo and the others kept going... and then it was like "where's Emily?" and one of them said she was talking to Kyle. Then finally about 15 minutes later Emily shows back up again in the livestream.
Really though, good for Emily- once Taylor got here it was like "Emily who??"- and hopefully she called him out on it. Can't help but think that was one of the situations he was talking about in his "mental health" video about balancing vlogging and real life.... he knows he screwed up.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.