Kyle Pallo #5 Tales of a Privileged, Self-Centered Chronic Complainer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok this MF needs a manager or a social media marketing professional! what the actual duck
Is wrong with you! You title your video like this? Your not a travel safety Channel! Just do your job! He’s literally tying to not get any sponsorships or travel companies or hotels to sponsor him or invite him!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
1651248435882.png

duck you very much, Kyle. And not in the sweet, gentle way Nick wants to.

Please leave,
NYC

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Kyle prancing around NYC stating the subway is safe after 5 people just got shot is absolutely disgusting, I wonder if he willl do the same video in the night away from the tourist areas?

Reactions: 5
Kyle prancing around NYC stating the subway is safe after 5 people just got shot is absolutely disgusting, I wonder if he willl do the same video in the night away from the tourist areas?
It's a funny thing, most of us don't live in the tourist areas and ride the subway at night. A psycho with a gun, who seemed to be committing a hate crime, is awful, but despite what the media wants you to think, it's not an everyday occurrence.

Reactions: 5
Yup 100%. But there IS money to be made on proposal and wedding vlogs… 🤣 he won’t miss out on that content!!
so I think whoever he ends up with, it’s gonna be nothing official until one day he posts a proposal vlog titled “huge surprise!!” Or “you won’t believe I did this!!” 🤣🤣
This is Kyle your talking about, he doesn’t plan like that. As much as you keep trying to make it happen, he is not dating her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Ok this MF needs a manager or a social media marketing professional! what the actual duck
Is wrong with you! You title your video like this? Your not a travel safety Channel! Just do your job! He’s literally tying to not get any sponsorships or travel companies or hotels to sponsor him or invite him!
Not to mention every 5 seconds he goes," You know what, it's really not as bad as everyone saids." Or " I don't think it's that dangerous." No PR team or manager would let that fly lol. He's so obnoxious. He hasn't got a clue on how the world really is. He lives in his own reality/bubble.

Reactions: 8
He won't. He was only in NYC for like 3 days. Tomorrow's vlog will be him traveling to Washington.

Reactions: 2
To continue about todays vlog ill Say I’m blown away and shocked at his part on the 9/11 Memorial site, he mentioned a moment of silence no music and just panned over it, was soft spoken and quiet in the area. He did that better than I expected. Glad he didn’t talk much on the subject as we all know he’s not good with facts. Kept it short simple and respectful. But yeah the vlogging on the subway “it seems safe to me” as others look on makes him appear obnoxious and oblivious! Walking around with that big ass camera. Even on YouTube lots of people are calling him out saying please don’t give people a false sense of security and safety New York is still a very dangerous area you were just in really touristy areas where you’re not going to experience the worst you’ve only been there two days! 😂

This is Kyle your talking about, he doesn’t plan like that. As much as you keep trying to make it happen, he is not dating her.
i'm not trying to make anything happen, especially with "E"... LOL
i was just responding to somebody else that said its "good for business" for Kyle to keep relationships secret. I'm just saying that he won't miss out on the money to be made from proposal and wedding vlogs, if/when that day comes.

Not to mention every 5 seconds he goes," You know what, it's really not as bad as everyone saids." Or " I don't think it's that dangerous." No PR team or manager would let that fly lol. He's so obnoxious. He hasn't got a clue on how the world really is. He lives in his own reality/bubble.
By way of connections who are in the know, I hear there are people who have really really tried to help. People with educational and professional experience and they get blown off.

To continue about todays vlog ill Say I’m blown away and shocked at his part on the 9/11 Memorial site, he mentioned a moment of silence no music and just panned over it, was soft spoken and quiet in the area. He did that better than I expected. Glad he didn’t talk much on the subject as we all know he’s not good with facts. Kept it short simple and respectful. But yeah the vlogging on the subway “it seems safe to me” as others look on makes him appear obnoxious and oblivious! Walking around with that big ass camera. Even on YouTube lots of people are calling him out saying please don’t give people a false sense of security and safety New York is still a very dangerous area you were just in really touristy areas where you’re not going to experience the worst you’ve only been there two days! 😂
In no universe is NYC a “very dangerous area.” Certain parts of the South Bronx or east Brooklyn? Sure. But not midtown.

• Haha
It's a funny thing, most of us don't live in the tourist areas and ride the subway at night. A psycho with a gun, who seemed to be committing a hate crime, is awful, but despite what the media wants you to think, it's not an everyday occurrence.
I feel like it’s sort of a place crash situation. It’s such a rare occurrence that it gets a ton of attention…which makes people think it’s a common occurrence because it’s being talked about so much!

Reactions: 3
i'm not trying to make anything happen, especially with "E"... LOL
Every other post that you make is about the two of them dating, despite all evidence to the contrary.
Of course he went to Starbucks in NYC :LOL:
At least, AT LEAST go down to Washington Square Park and go to Stumptown. It may still be a chain, but at least it's not in every mall in the US.

Reactions: 3
I hope someone knocks that damn camera out of his grubby greedy hands, or steals it when he puts it down somewhere

Reactions: 1
Up until he started to opine about safety, which is really way over his head, and a much more nuanced conversation that non-New Yorkers think it is, I actually found myself enjoying quite a bit of his explorations. Superficially, at least, he's at his most appealing when he's in a new environment and a bit overwhelmed and confused, and this was certainly that.

Although his comments about preferring a sportsball gave over a musical would be slightly more believable if he hadn't filmed himself at the Frozen sing-a-long multiple times. But he didn't go to Lion King or Aladdin, so he gave Disney a wide berth. I wonder if he'd have gone to Frozen if it was still running.

Although his comments about preferring a sportsball gave over a musical would be slightly more believable if he hadn't filmed himself at the Frozen sing-a-long multiple times. But he didn't go to Lion King or Aladdin, so he gave Disney a wide berth. I wonder if he'd have gone to Frozen if it was still running.
right?? and then after he said he didn't really like something as "light" and "intro to broadway" as Wicked, he says he wants to see Phantom of the Opera?? Thought that was interesting...

As far as Broadway and the teenage girlfriends go, it's a bit crowded in somebody's closet.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.