Kyle Pallo #5 Tales of a Privileged, Self-Centered Chronic Complainer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is getting more and more obnoxious and arrogant by the day, the furry little brat.

Let me tell you one thing, if there really is something going on between him and Emily, or if he is giving her any reason to *believe* that there is something more between them than “friendship”, there’s some drama in Kyle’s future, once this whole thing inevitably goes south. She doesn’t seem the type to take Kyle’s bullshit without wreaking some kind of havoc.

And if it’s all just a ruse to get views, or boost engagement, she’d better be in on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why does he always act like a complete dumbass?Oh my God this restaurant is so busy 🙄 there was no one in city works Kyle no one. He always says stupid things and act stupid so people will comment. I can’t stand it anymore. And now he’s got this girl probably 8 or more years younger than him hanging out with him she’s like a baby is she actually with you or is she your girlfriend what is going on is she trying to build her go channel through you like you’re that popular ? Ugh it’s embarrassing you want to get married and have a house and kids, well obviously she’s not the one to do that , she needs to grow up and do do you .
Yuuuppp…. She’s 23, so like 4.5/ 5 years younger than him. She actually has her own channel, started around the same time as his (they did the DCP together) But her fan base is way younger, so she acts/ dresses younger.
I definitely don’t think they “mesh” well together… but it’s not my call 🤣 I’m just here to see what happens

. She doesn’t seem the type to take Kyle’s bullshit without wreaking some kind of havoc.

And if it’s all just a ruse to get views, or boost engagement, she’d better be in on it.
Yup. one thing I can say about her based on watching her livestreams is that she knows what she wants in a relationship, and doesn’t seem like she’ll put up with anything less- so Kyle better be on his game.
And yes, they’re both 100% getting off on all of the “OMG perfect couple!!” “OMG we ship you guys!!!!” Comments….

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
In todays blog at city works - at about 4:30 you can see the staff notice him, very clearly her face changes from a smile to annoyance.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Good luck going ice skating in almost-May.

I will go to bat for Ellen's Stardust. It's touristy AF, but it's also really fun.

And the people saying don't take the subway can duck off.

Reactions: 1
Count how many times he says ”actually” in every video. It is constant .

Reactions: 5
In todays blog at city works - at about 4:30 you can see the staff notice him, very clearly her face changes from a smile to annoyance.
I rewound this twice to watch. I don’t think she was a fan. 😂

I guess transpiring is the word of the day.
We should send him a word of the day calendar. That dope would open it up on camera after one of his big hauls from the post office.

Count how many times he says ”actually” in every video. It is constant .
Chug a “chugger” every time. You’ll be on the floor passed out drunk after.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I wish he'd stop saying I feel like before stating something obvious, as if he's having an insightful epiphany.
Although for him the obvious probably is a revelation.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Had to do it out of curiosity... I took the YouTube transcript and copied it into a word frequency counter.

For yesterday's video:
Guys: 42 (only more common word other than i, the, of, and, etc was Disney at 52)
Actually: 24... that's more than one per minute lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Wouldn't it have been faster for him to park at Disney Springs and take the bus?

Did he say he has learning disabilities? I must have missed that vlog... can you link it... now I'm curious.
Yes, he mentioned needing extra support in school. No, I cannot link the video. It was several months ago. I feel like sometime before he hit 100k maybe? You’re welcome to watch the catalogue and see if you can find it!

Reactions: 1
Wouldn't it have been faster for him to park at Disney Springs and take the bus?
Since he used the term "fastly" I can't be sure of anything with him.
Very Fastly Link:

His Connections Cafe/Eatery vlog, had me wondering if he gets that excited about Emily's soft-openings also. Nick's fo sho.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Kyle trying to explain the Reedy Creek/DeSatan situation ... oh, Lord baby Jesus. :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.