Kyle Pallo #5 Tales of a Privileged, Self-Centered Chronic Complainer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At the beginning of yesterday's vlog, he practiced applying his clown makeup.
A little bit further in the vlog he practiced his comb over, our little boy is growing up he is thinking about the future.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Today he keeps calling the Nomad Lounge the No man's Lounge. It is maddening.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
The fool said he’s going to comment about what’s going on today. I’m assuming it’s about Disney VS DeSantis round 2. If anyone shouldn’t be giving a breakdown of what’s going on. It’s this uneducated republican. Especially on such a subject matter.

Also someone tell Jojo just stop commenting on the fake romance. It’s starting to give homophobic vibes.

Reactions: 8
I'll give props to Emily for at least having a small a bit of self awareness. She was more engaged in today's vlog and also reviewed food without making any sex noises like a certain grifting Wisconsonian does.

Kyle on the other hand manages to make himself look worse and worse. Theming the vlog to celebrate Earth Day and Animal Kingdom's Birthday - makes the thumbnail a dating life clickbait. Talks up about how much he loves Nomad Lounge - doesn't pronounce it right a single time.

Do you think Disney will continue to invite him to events when his laziness and arrogance result in piss poor vlog quality that only his thirsty fans praise? And will New York be the catalyst to his channel's eventual downfall? Hoping to see some fun interactions from the locals!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not to defend the guy, but he’s openly discussed needing extra help in school as a kid for learning disabilities. I don’t harp on him for his trouble with words, that’s the least of my concerns (and has a very valid explanation).

Being a sleezy queer-baiting grifter with no concern for the health and safety as others? That I’ll harp on 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Not to defend the guy, but he’s openly discussed needing extra help in school as a kid for learning disabilities. I don’t harp on him for his trouble with words, that’s the least of my concerns (and has a very valid explanation).

Being a sleezy queer-baiting grifter with no concern for the health and safety as others? That I’ll harp on 😂
Did he say he has learning disabilities? I must have missed that vlog... can you link it... now I'm curious.

Reactions: 1
Eat your heart out witches! We have our selves a Tesla Investor! 🙌🏻♥😂 way to go KYLE! I told y’all he was RICH AF! 😂 i
Hope he has someone like an FA to help him with his investments tho

Reactions: 1
Why does he always act like a complete dumbass?Oh my God this restaurant is so busy 🙄 there was no one in city works Kyle no one. He always says stupid things and act stupid so people will comment. I can’t stand it anymore. And now he’s got this girl probably 8 or more years younger than him hanging out with him she’s like a baby is she actually with you or is she your girlfriend what is going on is she trying to build her go channel through you like you’re that popular ? Ugh it’s embarrassing you want to get married and have a house and kids, well obviously she’s not the one to do that , she needs to grow up and do do you .

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.