Kyle Pallo #5 Tales of a Privileged, Self-Centered Chronic Complainer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kyle starts his video with a failed attempt to show a ā€œhackā€ at the TTC. Why not just edit this out? Did showing him change his mind and not show this ā€œhackā€ - that he just said he would - really add value to this content? Anyways the ā€œhackā€ was that they have a box of disposable masks at the monorail station in case you forgot yours. I never realized that I was ā€œhackingā€ every time I grabbed a mask from there after realizing I forgot mine. Your content sucks bro

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He wore his 100 Thieves shirt, so at least he was mixing it up.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He wore his 100 Thieves shirt, so at least he was mixing it up.
I donā€™t understand why he tries to appear like these brands - which are completely unaffiliated with him - are sponsoring him by wearing them everyday, but I guess itā€™s the same as him promoting Disney everyday. Why not wear a ā€œCome On Downā€ shirt that you too can buy in the link in the description below for $29.99 plus shipping to look just like Kyle

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I donā€™t think itā€™s that he is trying to appear that they are sponsoring him. It more of a college student wardrobe he continues to rock.

**meaty tuck included**

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If you have the thirst for sir Kyle he has an LPSG thread. Just saying, youā€™re welcome.
Well, now that Iā€™ve fallen down that rabbit hole, I want to tell them that they can find a lot of much better looking guys on Grindr.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That thread is insane! A little much for me and I find him sexy! Yeah thereā€™s others that are better looking but idk something about him! Lol they got full on fantasies and dissect every photo lol šŸ˜‚ I donā€™t see any of them saying they support him
Or donate so thatā€™s a good sign!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That thread is insane! A little much for me and I find him sexy! Yeah thereā€™s others that are better looking but idk something about him! Lol they got full on fantasies and dissect every photo lol šŸ˜‚ I donā€™t see any of them saying they support him
I saw one mulling giving him DVC points.

I do like that they were graphically shipping him with Patrick and with Nick.

Reactions: 3
I saw one mulling giving him DVC points.

I do like that they were graphically shipping him with Patrick and with Nick.
Don't forget the dude who wants to have a threesome with Kyle and his wife!

Oh and also the person who wants to see Kyle in a public bathroom to report back to the forum about what they saw.

Reactions: 2
I honestly don't hate you Kyle. I just have this foolish believe that you can do/be better.

Kyle is a clown but I donā€™t hate the guy. Just kind of embarrassed for him and kind of disgusted by him. Best Life & Beyond, on the other hand, yeah I bleeping hate them

• Haha
Kyle is a clown but I donā€™t hate the guy. Just kind of embarrassed for him and kind of disgusted by him. Best Life & Beyond, on the other hand, yeah I bleeping hate them
BLAB, Michael Kay, the Trackers...

I irrationally hate PMM as well, although I can't put my finger on why.

I can't even hate watch him any longer - I come here for the recaps

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.