Kyle Pallo #5 Tales of a Privileged, Self-Centered Chronic Complainer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if Emily thinks it would be cool to have a relationship with a fellow content creator. That would be a mistake for her, especially with this content creator. She should try to find a normal guy, if she can find one that would tolerate her. On the other hand, maybe it’s only a fellow content creator who would be theoretically able to tolerate her.

Reactions: 3
I wonder if Emily thinks it would be cool to have a relationship with a fellow content creator. That would be a mistake for her, especially with this content creator. She should try to find a normal guy, if she can find one that would tolerate her. On the other hand, maybe it’s only a fellow content creator who would be theoretically able to tolerate her.
I know she dated a non-content creator for around a year or so. Some of their Disney cruise videos are still up on her channel.... he was basically a more annoying version of Kyle. ( complete with the matching shirt and shorts cruise outfit, too....)
It will be interesting to see where all this goes... I have a feeling they both envision themselves turning into a "Trev and Chels" or "Matt and Abby" type young couples channel. The difference is that by the time that all happens, I dont think Kyle will be young enough anymore to pull that off, and Emily doesn't have the personality for it.... :unsure:

Reactions: 1
It will be interesting to see where all this goes... I have a feeling they both envision themselves turning into a "Trev and Chels" or "Matt and Abby" type young couples channel.
Wouldn't that require them having any kind of romantic interest in each other?

Reactions: 7
Which is really odd considering this is her job, too....
Every video of hers I've tried watching is her showing clothes she has bought. (Link provided.)
OK so I'm not her target audience but even Kyle manages more varied content than that.
It seems to me she's just there for scenery and gossip value, but with his limited attention span I imagine she bores him stupid.
Oh, wait, I mean even more stupid.

Reactions: 2
Maybe Nick will be your server.

If so, tell him he can do better than Kyle.
Serious question: has never ever came out yet? I think he's religious from his instagram posts and he's had "girlfriends" in the past - I genuinely hope he doesn't struggle with it because he's such a sweet guy and deserves someone good!

Reactions: 4
Every video of hers I've tried watching is her showing clothes she has bought. (Link provided.)
OK so I'm not her target audience but even Kyle manages more varied content than that.
It seems to me she's just there for scenery and gossip value, but with his limited attention span I imagine she bores him stupid.
Oh, wait, I mean even more stupid.
yup... exactly. I feel like Kyle at least tries to vary his content / audience... but she only has one mode.

Serious question: has never ever came out yet? I think he's religious from his instagram posts and he's had "girlfriends" in the past - I genuinely hope he doesn't struggle with it because he's such a sweet guy and deserves someone good!
Fair point to raise.

So, Nick, if you're reading this by some off chance:
  1. You are exactly the way God made you, and He loves you just as you are.
  2. TL doesn't really like anybody, and we more or less universally like you, so you can trust us on this one.
  3. You can do so much better than Kyle, but if he's what you want, I hope you get him.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t even have a clue who this Nick guy is, clearly I don’t watch enough of this channel and let’s keep it that way. But I agree that Kyle should come out of the closet and get with Nick so that he can stop wasting Emily’s time and then she can show up to our boba tea date at Royaltea in Mills50, they even put cute little plastic hearts on their cups

But I agree that Kyle should come out of the closet and get with Nick so that he can stop wasting Emily’s time and then she can show up to our boba tea date at Royaltea in Mills50, they even put cute little plastic hearts on their cups
OMG!! I bet she has the PERFECT fit for that date, too! a pleated skirt with hearts on it and a red, but not, like, TOO red, shirt. and the super "cutie" Nike shoes with red hearts on the side... ** LINKS BELOW!! and OMG but how should she do her hair?? vote in her pic poll to help her decide! But, its definitely NOT a date, even though you're picking her up and paying and you told her you wanted it to be a date....

• Haha
Kyle is really making me want to book a stay at Cabana Bay.

I'm not even kidding. It's such a nice resort for the price.

Today’s video at a Universal resort while walking past a lazy river, Kyle says “I don’t think any Disney resorts have a lazy river. I might be wrong, comment down below.”

It took me all of 15 seconds on Google to find that two Disney resorts (Beach Club and Yacht Club) have lazy rivers.

So part of me is annoyed that he is so lazy that he can’t look it up. But part of me wonders if he intentionally gets things wrong to increase “engagement” in the comments where people will inevitably correct him.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
So part of me is annoyed that he is so lazy that he can’t look it up. But part of me wonders if he intentionally gets things wrong to increase “engagement” in the comments where people will inevitably correct him.
oh, he 100% does a lot of it on purpose.... it get him "Little lost puppy dog" points with his stans, plus extra engagement when people correct him/ answer him in the comments.

OMG!! I bet she has the PERFECT fit for that date, too! a pleated skirt with hearts on it and a red, but not, like, TOO red, shirt. and the super "cutie" Nike shoes with red hearts on the side... ** LINKS BELOW!! and OMG but how should she do her hair?? vote in her pic poll to help her decide! But, its definitely NOT a date, even though you're picking her up and paying and you told her you wanted it to be a date....
She’s gonna be the one paying if that phone is in her hand even just once while I am sharing my time with her tho

She’s gonna be the one paying if that phone is in her hand even just once while I am sharing my time with her tho
Oh, come on!! That’s not fair- Boba teas are SO instagramable! How is supposed to build her Grid Aesthetic if you don’t let her use her phone?? 🤔🥹

• Haha
yup... i mean i get that its probably awkward for her to know what to do while he's babbling at the camera, or making "O" faces about steak... but, if shes gonna be a Daily vlogger wife, shes gonna have to embrace it more....
I didn’t know how to accurately describe the ridiculous way he “tastes” food. Thank you for this lol.

• Haha
Omg yes he chomps on it like a damn dog! And have you ever heard him bite the duck out of his fork! OMFG it hurts to hear that makes me sick!

Reactions: 5
I admit, I started watching Kyle because of his frat boy good looks. However, I watch now for my daily dose of cringe. It's been a hot second, since I've witnessed someone so dumb, inarticulate and lazy. It's fun to see how many words he mispronounces and/or sentences he garbles in each video. It seems he's skated through life because of his attractiveness. A good-looking guy who thinks he's smarter, funnier and more insightful than he actually is because of all the positive feedback (I'm assuming) he's received since his early teens. Plus, my friends and I play the guessing game all the time -- Is Kyle gay? So far, most of us believe he's a really good friend of Dorothy's. There's something about the way his pinky extends every time he drinks!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I admit, I started watching Kyle because of his frat boy good looks. However, I watch now for my daily dose of cringe. It's been a hot second, since I've witnessed someone so dumb, inarticulate and lazy. It's fun to see how many words he mispronounces and/or sentences he garbles in each video. It seems he's skated through life because of his attractiveness. A good-looking guy who thinks he's smarter, funnier and more insightful than he actually is because of all the positive feedback (I'm assuming) he's received since his early teens. Plus, my friends and I play the guessing game all the time -- Is Kyle gay? So far, most of us believe he's a really good friend of Dorothy's. There's something about the way his pinky extends every time he drinks!
As the saying goes, he's so far into the closet he's in Narnia.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If Kyle were given the assignment to include Emily in a video and make her look mentally deficient, the result would look like today’s video. It’s not a flattering portrayal.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.