Kyle Pallo #5 Tales of a Privileged, Self-Centered Chronic Complainer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you for the new gay reference. I hadn't heard it before. Do you think he knows he's gay and just not admitting it or just hasn't figured it out yet?
No idea, and besides what some people think of my motives I really couldn't care less. I have noticed some of his mannerisms are very camp though, particularly when he thinks he's off camera. I just like stirring the pot because it annoys him.
I suspect his one true love is himself.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
A meaty tuck!
hahahahah!! I was just gonna say that was a meaty tuck if I have ever seen one!

Also he is such a baby!! Complaining because there’s a line for the busses when it’s raining. I haven’t watched him in awhile and honestly the whiny exasperated tone of his voice was enough for another week.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Damn! Lol nice! Kyle giving us what we want with those bulge shot! Don’t judge I look but don’t tip 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m really hypnotized by the swirls in Kyle’s chest hair, I want to taste the tangy teat like a suckling piglet nursing from his nipples…

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh straight JoJo…
JoJo said for the umpteenth time that “I like girls.” I’m confident that JoJo is straight (when he’s not smiling he has straight man dead eyes), but I have never, ever heard any man, online or IRL, who has stated as many times as JoJo that he’s not gay. It’s obviously something that’s very important to him that people not think he is, or maybe it’s his dad, who he knows watches all of his videos, that he’s actually repeatedly assuring. After JoJo sang the line from CBJ, it was so ridiculously unnecessary for him to follow it with the assurance that he likes girls. I find it very annoying that it’s so important to him.

I’m really hypnotized by the swirls in Kyle’s chest hair, I want to taste the tangy teat like a suckling piglet nursing from his nipples…
I feel so fortunate that I have never thought Kyle was attractive. I can see and understand conceptually why others do, but I like it much better when he keeps his shirt on and there’s no outline of anything in his clothes.

Reactions: 4
Honestly guys... We know from the Covid debacle that not only is Kyle a liar that had so little respect for his supporters that he used a deadly pandemic to make money, and had so much contempt for fans that he thought nothing of ghosting and smearing anyone who expressed concern about it, without apology or an atom of regret. He's also clearly not above behaving like a two-bit under-the-pier hustler which to me reveals a very mercenary attitude towards gay men regardless of whatever the hell his own sexuality is. If you're going to crush on someone can't you find someone who doesn't treat his fans like tit? If you're going to gift someone Disney cruises can't you find some kids in a local hospital?

I'm getting really tired of this gaslighting that people such as I dislike Kyle because he scorned some kind of advance, which simply isn't true, and this salivating over his miniscule crotch and chest hair is buying into that schtick. You're falling for his grift and it's not doing anyone any favours except himself. And it's especially not doing any favours for gay men if so many are so willing to turn a blind eye to Kyle's toxic attitude towards them.

Reactions: 7
I wonder if Kyle’s clown father is proud of his son and his “career” choice which currently appears to mostly consist of baiting thirsty lonely gay men with his chest hair and pants bulge as he tries to navigate the basics of adult life while he complains about not having adequate health insurance

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I wonder if Kyle’s clown father is proud of his son and his “career” choice
I guess he is proud of him he became a clown but he is just not funny, he could start wearing make-up but im afraid he will be mistaken for a drag queen.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.