Kyle Pallo #5 Tales of a Privileged, Self-Centered Chronic Complainer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Kyle were given the assignment to include Emily in a video and make her look mentally deficient, the result would look like today’s video. It’s not a flattering portrayal.
it really is awkward watching them... which is weird considering this is her job, too- you would think she would be more comfortable with the camera and stuff. Its not like shes a random thats never been in the "social media world" before... I'm so interested to see where all this goes, if anywhere LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ok, I’ll give him credit- at least this time when he took a girl to the Mardi gras parade, he made sure that she got some beads, too, instead of wearing 2 while she had none.
I also love Emily's TikTok followers. She made a little tiktok about their brunch, but didn't show Kyle's face. They're all like "OMG!!! is that Kyle???" "OMG Kyle has that shirt!!!" Um... guys... theres literally a 20 minute youtube vlog about their whole brunch. LOL
If you're gonna ship 2 social media people, you should at least be following both of them.... HAHA

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
If Kyle were given the assignment to include Emily in a video and make her look mentally deficient, the result would look like today’s video. It’s not a flattering portrayal.
I haven’t really watched in a bit, now I have to 😂

I don’t know what you all saw in this video but Emily barely said a word, seemed happy, and didn’t have her phone out. Meanwhile Kyle seemed to ignore her and just kept flapping his gums to the camera nonstop. She could do so much better

I should note that I only made it to the first ad break before I decided that was enough watch time for this guy and went back to anything else

Reactions: 4
I should note that I only made it to the first ad break before I decided that was enough watch time for this guy and went back to anything else
I'm impressed you made it that far, I haven't watched him since I tried to watch his AS sob story and quickly left feeling nauseous.

He is indeed a chronic complainer, the im so tired routine is really annoying me.
Does he realize that there are millions of people out there that are getting up at 4 am to go to work for 8-10 hours a day while he is back in bed before 10 am.
As far as im concerned Emily is a double beard, she makes him look les gay and dumb which is a big achievement in his case.

Reactions: 4
Like, Kyle can actually be charming in the right circumstance.

Emily is like, anti-charisma.

Reactions: 6
Kyle's a part of the problem too, he seems so self-absorbed to the point that he neglects what makes things fun for Emily. That wasn't as much of an issue with Taylor, Lora or Sam because they're more genuinely fun people that enjoy just being in the park. Emily might enjoy being in the parks too but she seems more uncomfortable and camera shy so their vlogs together are just boring or annoying.

Compare that to Jojo who isn't as focused on the videos when he has a guest, it at least looks like they're having fun in his videos. A lot more people who watch travel vlogs would rather see a fun experience instead of an annoying young couple whining about dinner reservations and wait times.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Kyle's a part of the problem too, he seems so self-absorbed to the point that he neglects what makes things fun for Emily. That wasn't as much of an issue with Taylor, Lora or Sam because they're more genuinely fun people that enjoy just being in the park. Emily might enjoy being in the parks too but she seems more uncomfortable and camera shy so their vlogs together are just boring or annoying.

Compare that to Jojo who isn't as focused on the videos when he has a guest, it at least looks like they're having fun in his videos. A lot more people who watch travel vlogs would rather see a fun experience instead of an annoying young couple whining about dinner reservations and wait times.
yup... i think thats what it is. Emily enjoys the parks differently than Kyle, or something, i don't know. and they're trying to figure that all out I guess.
Not to bring up the Sam/ Emily thing again... but just some examples. like in one video i forget where he and Sam were, but the drink had a green glow cube in it. Kyle compared it the "poison apple" from snow white, and instead of just nodding/ laughing, Sam asked him "So would you have taken a bite of the apple?" Like, just tiny things like that add some interest to the video, ya know? And I dont think anybody can ignore the way he was BOUNCING around Hollywood studios the night he got back from Chicago, like a 4 year old on a sugar high. Then later, he introduces Sam with a huge smile on his face. and theres lots of the same kind of thing with his other "friends" in the past... it just seemed much less awkward than it comes across with Emily.....

Last edited:
Not to bring up the Sam/ Emily thing again... but just some examples. like in one video i forget where he and Sam were, but the drink had a green glow cube in it. Kyle compared it the "poison apple" from snow white, and instead of just nodding/ laughing, Sam asked him "So would you have taken a bite of the apple?"
1000% this. Emily adds absolutely nothing to his video. Maybe keep her off camera, like how Dev sidelines Bianca.

Reactions: 1
I agree
What was with the clearly intentional bulge-action in today’s video… 😐
I agree that we need a time stamp on that one- I didn’t notice it today, but we could add it to the repeat offense list (see also: one of his recent cruise videos)

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.