Kyle Pallo #5 Tales of a Privileged, Self-Centered Chronic Complainer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe they flew to DC. The full New York experience is to go to Penn Station and take the Acela.

Reactions: 2
He really is clueless - just finished yesterday's NYC vlog, who doesn't know about the Lincoln Center??? Kyle, dude, it's the Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, you know where the Metropolitan Opera is, where Juliard is, where the New York Ballet is. And all his atrocious eating made my misophonia head in overdrive!

Reactions: 6
Although his comments about preferring a sportsball gave over a musical would be slightly more believable if he hadn't filmed himself at the Frozen sing-a-long multiple times. But he didn't go to Lion King or Aladdin, so he gave Disney a wide berth. I wonder if he'd have gone to Frozen if it was still running.
He's obviously concerned about liking musical theatre making him appear to be gay.
Yet he loves cruise ship ballroom dancing shows. That crap is too camp for me, and I love Rocky Horror.
Let's say I think he seems confused and leave it at that.

Reactions: 3
"I actually never went to prom."

Well, that was touchingly pathetic.

• Haha
What a d**k he is on todays video. Acting rude is his way of impersonating a New Yorker and purposely setting off his viewers Alexa devices. F him.

oh and surprise surprise, food in the real world can be superior to Disney 🤷‍♂️

The reaction to the burger in todays video was especially “enthusiastic” 😳 he’s got some kind of pent-up something…. somebody send this boy a blowup doll instead of yet another haunted mansion cookie jar! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
What a d**k he is on todays video. Acting rude is his way of impersonating a New Yorker and purposely setting off his viewers Alexa devices. F him.

oh and surprise surprise, food in the real world can be superior to Disney 🤷‍♂️

This lol. I always waited for him to realize he can visit the actual countries in Epcot.

You know have actual experiences that are not curated by a mega corporation

Reactions: 3
8613E5DA-C65A-48B7-AAAB-4B3ECD6635A3.jpeg
Biden’s “Cavalcade” lmao! Apparently he’s never heard of a Presidential motorcade.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Weird coincidence the grifting thirst baiter hits up DC the same weekend as the White House Correspondents Dinner 🧐 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Kyle wanted to know who plays at Citi Field. Let’s play a game, Kyle.

New York has two baseball teams, the Mets, and the Yankees. One plays at Citi Field. The other plays at Yankee Stadium.

Kyle, you get to guess first.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
“DC is expensive.”

You I admit you flew to a city (where you’ve never been) with no plan. Then complain it’s expensive.

How does someone who travels for a living not expect cities to be expensive? At this point I no longer expect him to do any sort of research.

I had to turn off the latest vlog because Kyle lecturing about history (reading a guide pamphlet) while adding the “uh” sound to the end of every word made me want to tar and feather my eardrums.

I love DC too much to watch it through him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Kyle is proof that you can be as dumb as a doorknob and still become a content creator. Never give up on your dreams kids!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.