Kyle Pallo #5 Tales of a Privileged, Self-Centered Chronic Complainer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"There's a rave going on downstairs" - proceeds to show a small party in a room below their hotel room. Dude, obviously you've never been to one. :m

• Haha
Reactions: 9
"There's a rave going on downstairs" - proceeds to show a small party in a room below their hotel room. Dude, obviously you've never been to one. :m
Books a trendy hotel last minute in a metropolitan area and whines to find an event a “rave” on a Friday night.

He tweeted about the noise at 😂10:03PM that night. Had to be crazy, right? Well, here are some details about the so called rave. That’s KT Tunstall performing at The Creative Coalition’s annual #RightToBear Arts Gala Dinner. Tickets for the event went for $1250 and up.

I would have done a quick Google search, put on some business casual clothes, grabbed a drink and hung out in the lobby. Sorry, I keep forgetting that Kyle knows best and watching basketball on tv is much more fun.

8663C9B9-560D-45A3-ABBD-5CEB73678D0A.jpeg

Reactions: 6
I would have done a quick Google search, put on some business casual clothes, grabbed a drink and hung out in the lobby. Sorry, I keep forgetting that Kyle knows best and watching basketball on tv is much more fun.

View attachment 1235712
If Sheryl Lee Ralph was there I'd be drunk dancing around the lobby singing 'In The Evening'.

Reactions: 4
Books a trendy hotel last minute in a metropolitan area and whines to find an event a “rave” on a Friday night.

He tweeted about the noise at 😂10:03PM that night. Had to be crazy, right? Well, here are some details about the so called rave. That’s KT Tunstall performing at The Creative Coalition’s annual #RightToBear Arts Gala Dinner. Tickets for the event went for $1250 and up.

View attachment 1235712
JULIAN CASABLANCAS WAS THERE!?

Wow I gotta go to more raves!

Given the rights desire now to burn Disney to the ground, Kyle is the epitome of voting against one’s own interest.
He definitely is! Always whining about the cost of things like healthcare and such. Kyle you’re lucky you even have any because of the people you keep voting for had a choice… you really would need an onlyFans account to shake them hairy shoulders of yours for some money.

Also he mentioned something about prom, well, you’d have to be nice and likable and maybe people would’ve invited you in their group.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Little update for all the Nick fans.... looks like hes "Insta-ficially" dating someone now. Good for her... because THAT boy is the REAL catch!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
So sorry that all the security in DC makes your life inconvenient Kyle.

No. You can’t tour the Capitol. Yes, the city does feel like it’s on lockdown security wise. BECAUSE IT IS.

The entitlement is absolutely out of control. I’m honestly surprised he didn’t try to waltz into the White House saying “oh it’s cool, I’m a Disney vlogger.”

And people don’t only go there for “videos or pictures” you god damn idiot. His entire world really does exist within his own social media brain.

Reactions: 10
Kyle proclaimed himself a food critic….
Be on the lookout for more food reviews because he eats out a lot 😑

• Haha
  • Sick
Come again? Lol
Analytics-wise his views are doing OK but his new subscriber count sucks. He'd better concentrate on retainment. Which of course he won't because that involves showing an interest in his fans.

Hey Kyle, some advice for you...

• Haha
  • Sick
Once again travels to a city and doesn't have the intelligence to simply see if the places he wants to visit will be open.

And I'd really, really love it if he would correctly pronounce "picture"... it's not a pitcher.

• Haha
It’s like he thinks he got a promotion. I CAN GO ANYWHERE NOW! Last I checked almost none of his videos get over 40k views which is practically nothing. How are these metrics signaling success? What are his measures of success lol? I watched a few of Jojo’s on Tik tok and it is clear why he has a following. He actually attempts narratives, follows trends, and plays up the quirkiness, which I can’t stand but the Disney demo LOVES.

Reactions: 1
How can he "go anywhere now" when he can't even leave his bubble? Always takes people he's comfortable with as a security blanket while talking like he's an experienced world traveller. He's like watching a 5 year old critique Rome. Sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Bet he would never meet up and have drinks with one of his Patreon subs like he did a gamer acquaintance.

Good news for DC Residents - Kyle's not coming back for at least a few years!

Bad news for NYC Residents - Kyle is definitely coming back because he loves NYC so much. Sorry @starri, we're here for you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.