Kyle Pallo #49 He doesn’t cry just as much as he doesn’t drink.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wwwaaaaaaahhh I plan you guys i’m telling you! I work hard damnit.

yet this video shows serval days where he’s got TONS of downtime

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh boy he challenges all the hatters to do what he does. OMG, I challenge him to walk in one of our shoes for a week.

1696608626253.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
hysterical-laughter.gif
200w (4).gif

BEFORE:

002859.png

AFTER:

002858.png

The Breakfast TV morning show removed their showcase of Pallo's vlog after numerous replies to their tweet which revealed his racist, misogynistic, and homophobic tweet history along with how much of known liar/grifter he is.

Dwarfy must be SEETHING 😭

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Wwwaaaaaaahhh I plan you guys i’m telling you! I work hard damnit.

yet this video shows serval days where he’s got TONS of downtime
Exactly and saying he sat around for 4-5 hours waiting for a delivery and then went out to dinner. The dinner that he vlogged so he did NOTHING that entire day while he was waiting.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How the HELL did HE lose? He ended up with the stand for free?

View attachment 2494664
My god that pic says it all. He's sitting in a barren room, a $10 box fan on the floor? WTF ___ That whole bleeping place looks like a disaster. The old Bro Pig Sty looked well kept in comparison.
He owes his former roommates a big apology for saying they were messy. What gall. He's THE pig in that sty, filthy and unorganized, pure white trash.

Weeks into that place, and we have some Lincoln Log furniture, a couch too big for him to sit on, no living room furnishings. But we have a Playstation? 🤣

It's a redneck, lowlife vulgarian's living quarters, filled with Disney and Halloween trinkets, and nothing more. It's a trailer park living space without the wheels.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My god that pic says it all. He's sitting in a barren room, a $10 box fan on the floor? WTF ___ That whole bleeping place looks like a disaster. The old Bro Pig Sty looked well kept in comparison.
He owes his former roommates a big apology for saying they were messy. What gall. He's THE pig in that sty, filthy and unorganized, pure white trash.

Weeks into that place, and we have some Lincoln Log furniture, a couch too big for him to sit on, no living room furnishings. But we have a Playstation? 🤣

It's a redneck, lowlife vulgarian's living quarters, filled with Disney and Halloween trinkets, and nothing more. It's a trailer park living space without the wheels.
Don’t forget he has two twin beds pushed together to support his grifted mattress. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
View attachment 2494702View attachment 2494709

BEFORE:

View attachment 2494692

AFTER:

View attachment 2494675

The Breakfast TV morning show removed their showcase of Pallo's vlog after numerous replies to their tweet which revealed his racist, misogynistic, and homophobic tweet history along with how much of known liar/grifter he is.

Dwarfy must be SEETHING 😭
[The Breakfast TV morning show removed their showcase of Pallo's vlog after numerous replies to their tweet which revealed his racist, misogynistic, and homophobic tweet history along with how much of known liar/grifter he is.]
Uh oh! Uh oh! There goes all those bragging rights and happy feelz' he thought he was going to have to 'own the hatters and meanies.' 🤣

Now THAT'S my good belly laugh for today!
laugh-slam.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Along with the free mattress & bed frames, the grifted scratched lamp & tv stand, & the single bar stool being used as a bedside table, I think the Walmart box fan really pulls the room together

• Haha
Reactions: 15
[The Breakfast TV morning show removed their showcase of Pallo's vlog after numerous replies to their tweet which revealed his racist, misogynistic, and homophobic tweet history along with how much of known liar/grifter he is.]
Uh oh! Uh oh! There goes all those bragging rights and happy feelz' he thought he was going to have to 'own the hatters and meanies.' 🤣

Now THAT'S my good belly laugh for today! View attachment 2494720
002862.png

002864.png

002865.png

002860.png

002861.png

002863.png

It's the truth. 🤷‍♂️

Tough luck, squirt.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.