Kyle Pallo #49 He doesn’t cry just as much as he doesn’t drink.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's grown so much as a person. So much reflecting today. :rolleyes:

002843.png

Also what's with him playing pocket pool in his pants while have this "heart-to-heart" in his bathroom? :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I have to say I'm enjoying today's dump. Kyle's freaking out and crusehed that his more-luxury TV stand that he ordered from Wayfair is completely cracked upon arrival. Guess what Kyle, people who make what you claim to be making a year don't buy things from Wayfair.
karma-tea.gif

Summary of today's Kyle :poop: Pile, aka, The Daily :poop: Dump, in 4 pics:

Step One:
golden-girls-blanche.gif
Step Two:
crying.jpg
Step Three:
kylesick.jpg
Step Four:
beggar 1.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No coffee table, no barstools, but "we" bought a PS5 just to play the Call of Duty beta.

002850.png

Also he's going to buy a drone for his videos.

002851.png

I've owned a few drones, such as a Mavic 2 Pro, and I guarantee that this imbecile would crash it on the first flight attempt.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
What he doesn’t realize is there’s a big difference between “planning” and “preparing”. I would believe that he plans what he’s going to do the next day, but it’s clear that he doesn’t prepare for what he’s going to do. If he actually did prep work, he wouldn’t be so wrong about quick service versus a quick meal, or knowing very little about the Swan Reserve other than it has really nice views.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
bAg sEcuReD. He got the free TV stand and a full refund even though he ended up with a complete, undamaged TV stand. Grifting 101.

002852.png

But then KARMA prevails... guessing he broke his $3,000 phallic camera in the parks. I hope a bystander recorded the dwarf crying and stomping his feet.

002853.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Dwarfy must have been reading Tattle. He goes on a rant in his bathroom about how you guys think what he does is easy but he's constantly planning and works around the clock, and we don't see all the "behind the scenes" work. 😂 🤣 What a delusional, lying little troll.

He works so hard, all that 'behind the scenes' toiling and planning 🤣 that all you hatters and meanies do not see.

cod.jpg

Playing Call of Duty b' hard. "Pew.....pew........puh, pew pew......... POW! BANG! Take that hatters and meanies!"
laying-down-cod.gif
callofdutysweat.gif

• Haha
The phone only came out 2 weeks ago. He has NO patience. 2 weeks is not forever.

1696605609405.png

---
Does he complain about the phone cases that he gets those free also?

1696605733739.png

---
Sooo I guess paying for the case and not getting it free shows how much he loves their cases? SMH

1696606211950.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Just when I think little fu*ktard Pallo has reached his peak of laziness, stupidity and simplemindedness, the foolish, incompetent midget demonstrates in today's horrific vlog vid that he is a black hole, an event horizon of dysfunction and infantilism, a ridiculous white trash whining piece of human garbage.

I take no pleasure in saying that _______ nahhhh' I enjoyed it. :LOL:

badboy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just when I think little fu*ktard Pallo has reached his peak of laziness, stupidity and simplemindedness, the foolish, incompetent midget demonstrates in today's horrific vlog vid that he is a black hole, an event horizon of dysfunction and infantilism, a ridiculous white trash whining piece of human garbage.

I take no pleasure in saying that _______ nahhhh' I enjoyed it. :LOL:

View attachment 2494616

He's totally out of control. The whining, the crying about needing Casey there to soothe him, convincing himself how "hard he works," crying about not having a house, crying about his broken TV stand, non-stop complaining, always having some new "want" that he expects other people to GIVE him, staying up until 2AM every night seething about the meanies and hatters. In-person he must be the equivalent to a black hole that just sucks the energy right out of you.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
YOUR DAILY AFFIRMATION: THE LIFE OF KYLE
"I can't believe all I have accomplished."
"I'm in the best place in my work."
"I've accomplished so much."
[Pssst....Squirt! You want others to say that about you. When you say it about
yourself, you just look like a liar, pathetic and desperate for affirmation and emotional
support. It's weak and pitiful.
You're welcome.]

lyingkyle.jpg

• Haha
No coffee table, no barstools, but "we" bought a PS5 just to play the Call of Duty beta.

View attachment 2494571

Also he's going to buy a drone for his videos.

View attachment 2494572

I've owned a few drones, such as a Mavic 2 Pro, and I guarantee that this imbecile would crash it on the first flight attempt.
Great investment considering where he lives. Disney is a "no drone" area and he lives just outside the lines.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The midget is happy with his life and doing better than ever, but there's just one thing missing. He feels that he really WANTS a house.

002848.png

Nothing should be stopping him from buying a house if he makes $400k per year like he flexes online.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.