Kyle Pallo #49 He doesn’t cry just as much as he doesn’t drink.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Pallo, forever a victim, always complaining, nothing ever his fault, never does any research, it's no wonder he's desperate to become a "lifestyle" vlog...Kyle's lifestyle that is. He'll record himself sleeping til noon, taking boring trips to Publix & Target, occasional coffee drive thru's at Dunk'n, & waiting around the rental apartment for his girlfriend to come home from work. Outside of some of the sad shut-ins who already have a rooting interest in his channel, there's not a single new viewer who wants to watch any of that nonsense. His channel's in a death spiral & he doesn't have the originality or foresight to make a change worth a damn. I think we'll probably see a lot more videos like today, straight up begging for help, in the future, & I don't think even the most vested stans are interested in experiencing that mess
don't tell him that there are people on twitch that make bank live streaming them self sleeping.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Hey Kyle since I know you read here, Molly and Alan from Mammoth Club are on the Disney Wish right now. How much you want to make a bet it’s hosted??? 😂😂😂 Guess the sugar daddies are holding on to their pennies since you weren’t able to secure a free trip this year. 😂🤣

• Haha
Hey Kyle since I know you read here, Molly and Alan from Mammoth Club are on the Disney Wish right now. How much you want to make a bet it’s hosted??? 😂😂😂 Guess the sugar daddies are holding on to their pennies since you weren’t able to secure a free trip this year. 😂🤣
Lil' Kylie would be on the Disney Wish right now and have 20 cruises lined up for the rest of this year if it wasn't for Casey holding him back. :mad:😤

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Lil' Kylie would be on the Disney Wish right now and have 20 cruises lined up for the rest of this year if it wasn't for Casey holding him back. :mad:😤
And she would be eating ramen and other cuisines more regularly but Kile keeps holding her back because HE doesn't like it (rather never tried it which he equates to things being no good)

oh wait, never mind seems she does have a life without kile.

• Haha
What he wants is for someone, family or sugardaddy, someone who can afford it, to BUY HIS LAZY ASS A HOUSE.

He just got into that little one bedroom lugg-jury' apartment weeks ago and already he's going on about a bleeping house again, a house he can't possibly afford.
(*btw: Weren't we going to move to a more lugg-jury' unit in a week or two _______ months ago? 🤣 God, he's so tiring, such a lying POS.)

Like a child, he wants, wants, wants....another shiny object. He gets it and is happy momentarily, then the 'new' wears off and he wants again, and again, and again. It's an old story of a childish, no, infantile nominal adult. He will always be dissatisfied with what he wants when he gets it or something approximate. That will be the story of his life. Always wanting, always whining and always eventually dissatisfied. He's a loser and only keeps his pointy head above water with the help of others, the few stans and sugardaddies left, family and that stupid Doormat.
Ohhh SHINY! Gimme gimme gimme!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Poor Pallo, forever a victim, always complaining, nothing ever his fault, never does any research, it's no wonder he's desperate to become a "lifestyle" vlog...Kyle's lifestyle that is. He'll record himself sleeping til noon, taking boring trips to Publix & Target, occasional coffee drive thru's at Dunk'n, & waiting around the rental apartment for his girlfriend to come home from work. Outside of some of the sad shut-ins who already have a rooting interest in his channel, there's not a single new viewer who wants to watch any of that nonsense. His channel's in a death spiral & he doesn't have the originality or foresight to make a change worth a damn. I think we'll probably see a lot more videos like today, straight up begging for help, in the future, & I don't think even the most vested stans are interested in experiencing that mess
C'mon... you have to admit it was riveting when he showed us his "healthy" groceries... that alone should get him thousands of followers and views...🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
No coffee table, no barstools, but "we" bought a PS5 just to play the Call of Duty beta.

View attachment 2494571

Also he's going to buy a drone for his videos.

View attachment 2494572

I've owned a few drones, such as a Mavic 2 Pro, and I guarantee that this imbecile would crash it on the first flight attempt.
FAA is going to love dealing with King Pallo using his drone without a Part 107.

Edit: seems he actually (surprisingly) knows you need a Part 107, but I'm going to guess he thinks it's just simple "pay the FAA a few bucks and you're good to go thing" when it is definitely not. His lack of knowledge is clear since he thinks you only need the license to "fly in some places." Kyle...you need a license to do any flying that you monetize...period.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Where did the explanation of the remove tweet from breakfast TV come from?
the one BlurryCat posted?

doesn't take much to figure that out.
---
That's an old picture from when the whole family went on the Mariner of the Seas.
girl learned how to hide her hips and thighs for the camera. that one doesn't appear to have been photoshopped

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.